Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    "Factional communication: During the night phase only you may talk with your partners"

From PalawinFC role card. I wonder if scum are allowed to use QT for items during the day phase
    The way I read it the scum cannot talk during the day with each other at all. It does say night phase only for talking to partners.

@Catta: I do not really believe you here, as believing you implies a scumteam after using the PoW hit themselves for 5 damage to mask the PoW effect, thus making the PoW all kinds of useless - but for the sake of completeness...

When did you get/use that Golden Mushroom? After the PoW Block was used?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    "Factional communication: During the night phase only you may talk with your partners"

From PalawinFC role card. I wonder if scum are allowed to use QT for items during the day phase
    Huh. Did not read that right the first time. Seems like scum can only talk together at night!?

That certainly closes any possibilities of scum coordinating items during day, doesn't it?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Also I believe Catta is lying, someone has to have used that POW, and the odds of both him and someone else gaining a Golden Shroom that was automatically used too? I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The way I read it the scum cannot talk during the day with each other at all. It does say night phase only for talking to partners.
    Thanks for bringing that up, I missed that.

I think this pretty much confirms Catta used the pow box.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have actual post counts as of #646?

Im laaaazy

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Catta: I do not really believe you here, as believing you implies a scumteam after using the PoW hit themselves for 5 damage to mask the PoW effect, thus making the PoW all kinds of useless - but for the sake of completeness...

Yes. I got it around 19:00 I think...? The QT is in 12hour US saying 2 pm.

And it would make sense to use to lower everyone if one intended to get someone below 0.

Zomg I lived! HUZZAH!

Also you asshats killed listo when you could have joined me on large and killed the damn SK I'm ashamed of you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Zomg I lived! HUZZAH!

Also you asshats killed listo when you could have joined me on large and killed the damn SK I'm ashamed of you all.
    But then he wouldn't have killed Palawin! (assuming he did)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, my home internet died. Yo the phone data!

Recounted. I was off on dupti post count by accidentally including some of today's, my bad dude. Not sure why Danner has monks with 0 when he had 3 right after the post count at 646

Confused at the blending in statement earlier. that would require coordination not available according to Palas flip, or just super aware and analytical teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    But then he wouldn't have killed Palawin! (assuming he did)
    You can assume what you want, but I assume you're all just Jerk faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Oh, my home internet died. Yo the phone data!

Recounted. I was off on dupti post count by accidentally including some of today's, my bad dude. Not sure why Danner has monks with 0 when he had 3 right after the post count at 646
    Whoops. That's a miscount bug. And it explains why I only had him at -2, when he should be at -5 after the pow.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoops. That's a miscount bug. And it explains why I only had him at -2, when he should be at -5 after the pow.
    As a data analysis intern, I totaly understand flubs when you're looking at data all day xD

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    As a data analysis intern, I totaly understand flubs when you're looking at data all day xD
    THE NUMBERS, THEY MAKE MY EYES BLEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

-saywhothewhat-

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Im not sure hoe to feel about Virothe. Palawin was adament about not lynching him day one,"returning player". I feel like he wouldnt defend a team mate that hard day one, but its something to note.

- - - Updated - - -

Also back the fucj off with votes. Our count resets to 0 on a new day.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner i green shelled Listo in private in early stage of day. He revealed he got hit, i revealed it was me later in the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Also pointing out using a pow doesnt reduce your points.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bombercloner: That is super interesting.
    It means there was not a concentrated effort to murder you PRIOR to the night.
    That banana in the night night still counts as a murder attempt if you ask me though.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly there was a concentrated effort to do so using future items. Ie, use what they had, then try to get more.
    The main suspects for this would be the ones posting a lot between #646 and #700

- - - Updated - - -

That means: Dupti (18), Catta(10), Virothe(7), Listo(6), Reticence(4).

Listo obviously wasn't it.

- - - Updated - - -

I am willing to give Dupti a pass here since he raised the theory first - so it means Catta and Virothe, essentially.
    (On phone forgive me for billions of errors). I dont understand your first point. Would a pow, green shell and banana at the end of the day not be considered a murder attempt?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

(On phone forgive me for billions of errors). I dont understand your first point. Would a pow, green shell and banana at the end of the day not be considered a murder attempt?
    Yes, but it wouldn't be enough.
    Now that we know the scum couldn't communicate at daytime, that's a moot point I guess.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Huh. Did not read that right the first time. Seems like scum can only talk together at night!?

That certainly closes any possibilities of scum coordinating items during day, doesn't it?
    Doesnt mean they all didnt go for bomber, the lowest poster. They potentially cant coodrinate but id think players are smart enough to know who they should be hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Doesnt mean they all didnt go for bomber, the lowest poster. They potentially cant coodrinate but id think players are smart enough to know who they should be hitting.
    I believe it makes more sense if one scum player tried to get a bunch of powerups in succession and get someone (ie, Bombercloner) modkilled. That's why I listed the 5 most acitve posters at the end of day1, in #735; as these could be players trying to get powerups to finish the job. It implicates Catta more than anyone.

Bomber and Monkz were tied at #646; it's no reason to know why Bomber should be blindly coordinated down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it makes more sense if one scum player tried to get a bunch of powerups in succession and get someone (ie, Bombercloner) modkilled. That's why I listed the 5 most acitve posters at the end of day1, in #735; as these could be players trying to get powerups to finish the job. It implicates Catta more than anyone.

Bomber and Monkz were tied at #646; it's no reason to know why Bomber should be blindly coordinated down.
    Whats your opinion on Viorthe. As I mentioned, Palawin was heavily against his train. He's one of your suspects.

Virothe was a suspect under the assumption that the scum coordianted their attempts on Bombercloner.
    That is no longer possible, so I am not convinced I can distrust Virothe for that anymore.
    I mean, in some alternate reality where Catta isn't actually the PoW user, sure - but that's not really the case as far as I see it.

Beyond that, I really have no proper read on Virothe.