Poll: Who is right?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as everyone cleans up after themselves, anything goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm for equality, if a guy has to lift it before peeing, a girl can lower it.

Pee without lifting the seat, don't close the lid when you flush. Trigger half the forum.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't really give a fuck about what other people want.

But I lift the Seat to use the Toilet, then put it back down then Flush. Mostly because I think it is more hygienic to not have an open toilet when flushing as water is getting flung around everywhere.

That being said I've never walked into the Toilet and got angry because the seat was down or up, since I'm not a fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I've seen my husband pee sitting down a lot times while at home. Honestly, I think he does it more when compared to standing. He does stand, but I thinks it's only when he's rushing to do something.
    Depends on the make of the Toilet for me to sit down. I absolutely hate the feeling of my junk touching the inside of the Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    If you pee while standing, you lift the seat.

And always, I mean always, when you leave the toilet, you lower the seat AND close the lid.

In theory before you flush, drastically reduces the contaminates that enter the air from the aerosol spray of toilet water.

Edit: You can also spend a few bucks to get an automated seat dropper.
    Last edited by alexkeren; 2017-03-18 at 01:17 AM.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Out in public, I most definitely check. But when I'm at home, I don't expect, nor will I tolerate my spouse leaving the toilet in nasty conditions after he uses it. Same deal for my children.

Also, in the middle of night when you're groggy and not paying attention, you're not really thinking about inspecting a toilet to make sure you don't fall in, especially when you expect it to be down... in its original position.
    I don't care how groggy, I make sure the seat is down... because I'd rather not fall in... somehow I have never done that in my life. Probably because I check.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as you lift it and don't pee on the seat, I don't give a damn if it's left up or down afterward. The only time I can think of that it might even make a tiny difference is if you're making a mad dash to the bathroom with explosive diarrhea and the half a second it takes to lower the seat is enough to have an accident, in which case it doesn't really matter what gender you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It's generally human trait to act in argumentative way when someone is bitching at you. A defense mechanism.
    I mean, yeah, I usually put the seat down anyways. But I roll my eyes and think "really?" when she walks in on that one time that I forget.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    People who leave the lid open after they do their business, that's the real problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I mean, yeah, I usually put the seat down anyways. But I roll my eyes and think "really?" when she walks in on that one time that I forget.
    As I said, I don't have an issue with that since I close the lid by myself, but a small argument between my sister and her ex-boyfriend comes to mind. Where she brought him to the toilet to point at the issue. The thought that popped into my mind was that she could have lowered and raised the seat 10 times by the time she even reached him and then 10 more times before she brought him to the toilet. And that she could unscrew the whole thing, break it into pieces and flush it down the toilet by the time she stopped nagging.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Depends on the make of the Toilet for me to sit down. I absolutely hate the feeling of my junk touching the inside of the Bowl.
    Wait until the fateful morning, you stumble into the bathroom, half asleep, sit down, and your balls touch the ice cold water.

#oldageproblems
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Toilet shall not even have a seat.

Toilet lid is understandable. But toilet seat is totally useless.

What is the point of toilet seat? People's asses are too afraid of cold? It is more comfortable? It is even harder to clean!

A toilet should only have a lid and people shall just sit on the porcelain! Anyone who uses toilet seat should be banished from rest of society.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Toilet shall not even have a seat.

Toilet lid is understandable. But toilet seat is totally useless.

What is the point of toilet seat? People's asses are too afraid of cold? It is more comfortable? It is even harder to clean!

A toilet should only have a lid and people shall just sit on the porcelain! Anyone who uses toilet seat should be banished from rest of society.
    Your ass must be big if it is ergonomic for you without the seat.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She believes he has to lower the seat after he pees.
    He believes he should lift it before he pees so he doesn't get any on the seat, but his obligation ends there.

Who is right, who is wrong!
    he is nasty because poop/pee water sprays everywhere when flushed (but alot of businesses don't even have lids on their nasty public commodes!!!)

she is demanding if it's a private toilet, nasty poop/pee water spraying everywhere isn't going to harm anyone using it (at least it never has in my house!!)
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-03-19 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Pee without lifting the seat, don't close the lid when you flush. Trigger half the forum.
    Its more fun to no lift the lid too... Then run out sorry I couldn't get the lid to go... so I went in the sink, tub, hot tube, the cat box, etc.

I just thought of something... If you close the lid then the toilet "spray is on the underside of the lid as it flushes. So the women that just open the lid... You have to touch the toilets sprayed lid... and if you get you back on the lid while doing the deed then you can a back of toilet spray!!!
    Last edited by Logwyn; 2017-03-19 at 03:26 AM.

everyone lowers the seat and the lid after use. has to do with pets and toilet water in case anyone is curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    Why do you need to constantly take pictures of your poop?
    Good one! My sister has lost two(!) cellphones down the drain due to them falling out of pockets when she bend down to push the flush button or something. Amazing, really.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Good one! My sister has lost two(!) cellphones down the drain due to them falling out of pockets when she bend down to push the flush button or something. Amazing, really.
    HA! How much I would love to laugh sneeringlingly!

But I've done this once now. For shame; and damn hoodie pockets without any lip to them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    I have never lost one, but I can't count how many times my phone dropped on the floor in that way. I always have it in the back pocket of my jeans, and when I get up from the toilet it tends to very easily fall out from there. I am surprised that it's still working at this point. >.>

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a trick question, the seat is irrelevant.

The default position of the lid is closed, both of them have to lift the lid to pee, both of them should close the lid afterwards.