Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hard part is getting a friend.. I still need to this :| the last event I had someone who never played, I just solo pushed with hammer took 10minutes or so. Considering the event, Sylvanas could probably do it just as good if not better.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Please explain to me how I could do nothing in game better ? How I could AFK with more finesse to make the game go quicker ?

Really like to know.
    Easy, you don't AFK. you simply walk towards the Enemy base, and destroy it in 6 mins.

If you spent the time you've been complaining about how you can't do it actually just doing it, you'd have the mount already.

Bads gonna bad I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    The hard part is getting a friend.. I still need to this :| the last event I had someone who never played, I just solo pushed with hammer took 10minutes or so. Considering the event, Sylvanas could probably do it just as good if not better.
    Just type in general chat "LFG AI RUSH" you will get an invite in about 10secs and beat matches in about 5-7mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Easy, you don't AFK. you simply walk towards the Enemy base, and destroy it in 6 mins.
    LOL... you missed the part that no-one knew how to play the game... but your narrative seems to be finding flaws in others, so maybe a mirror might be your next step.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... you missed the part that no-one knew how to play the game... but your narrative seems to be finding flaws in others, so maybe a mirror might be your next step.
    You missed the part where I said most of the randoms I grouped with had never played the game until the event. The most information I had to give them was "Run down mid and kill everything in the way"

WOW!! WHAT'S THIS? PEOPLE CAN AUTO ATTACK AND WIN IN 2:30!

Like I said stop being bad, literally nothing you can say can make you sound any less bad for not being able to do this easily.

You missed the part
    Oh - I missed no part at all.

TLDR for you - the 15 hours of hell required to get this mount wasn't worth it.

Done/finished/that's it.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account

Done/finished/that's it.
    TLDR for you - It doesn't take 15hours, it takes less than 2. if you aren't completely horrible at Videogames.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It took like an hour O.o games not THAT bad.
    At 10 minutes a game it would take over 2 hours. It took me around 2 hours 15 minutes.

Done/finished/that's it.
    again you were doing something hella fucking wrong if it took 15 hours
    we told you how to do it faster
    so stfu and stop complaining
    you asked for help, we told you how to do it, you ignored us and are now complaining it took so long

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR for you - It doesn't take 15hours, it takes less than 2. if you aren't completely horrible at Videogames.
    even somone horrible at video games can finish a match in 13 minuters, not a fucking hour

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again you were doing something hella fucking wrong if it took 15 hours
    ** it would have taken 15 hours. I stopped, realising it was just a mount and wasn't up to that much punishment for a mount.

you asked for help
    At NO point did I ask for help.
    At NO point did I complain.

I made one very simple, very factual statement ... that the mount wasn't worth the 15 hours of pain I'd have to go through.

That's it. Nothing else.

Jeez people - please be rational.

** it would have taken 15 hours. I stopped, realising it was just a mount and wasn't up to that much punishment for a mount.

At NO point did I ask for help.
    At NO point did I complain.

I made one very simple, very factual statement ... that the mount wasn't worth the 15 hours of pain I'd have to go through.

That's it. Nothing else.

Jeez people - please be rational.
    You have been complaining about it for the past few pages
    also you wouldent have to

You have been complaining about it for the past few pages
    No - people have been complaining about me little fellow. Seems its ok to whinge about being 'forced' to farm AP or legendaries, but when I just say that this mount isn't worth the pain suddenly everyone is up in arms.

No - people have been complaining about me little fellow. Seems its ok to whinge about being 'forced' to farm AP or legendaries, but when I just say that this mount isn't worth the pain suddenly everyone is up in arms.
    because its 2 hours, not 15

because its .... 15
    Fixed that post for you.

Anyway... enjoy yourself, take care. If I want a to spend 15 hours on a mount, I'll just buy 30 mounts off the store for the same time investment.

Fixed that post for you.

Anyway... enjoy yourself, take care. If I want a to spend 15 hours on a mount, I'll just buy 30 mounts off the store for the same time investment.
    it does not take 15 hours
    i have helped 18 people get it
    and it takes 2 hours MAX

stop trying to pull shit simply to get empathy, or get people to join your agenda
    if
    @Nerraw
    was here he would be able to prove it to you
    oh wait you have allready had it proven to you that if your team is good, you could even get it done in 45 minutes
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-19 at 07:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because if someone said they were sick of the AP grind yet they did every World Quest naked with no Gear on and walked from every zone on Foot, people would tell them they are obviously doing it extremely wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell does it take you 15 Hours while it only takes the rest of the world roughly 1 Hour to do 15 Games?

5 Players vs 5 Beginner A.I. is between 4-6 Minutes per Game.

I don't get how that's gonna take 15 Hours.

Done/finished/that's it.
    ... 15 hours?? WHAT?? I played with a team where 4/5 were often completely new to the game (we invited from Gen chat) yet the event was finished within 3 hours total... That includes break times, people needing to go, replacing people etc during my second session. We were SLOW. If I'd been able to stick with the first team on the first session, I'd have gotten it done in less than 2 hours.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-19 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    At 10 minutes a game it would take over 2 hours. It took me around 2 hours 15 minutes.
    Except our team was accustomed to the game, and with sylvanas and rushing a lane every game aside from the damn raven Lord one was 5-6 minutes

7+ Year Old Account
    How the hell am I meant to alter how the game does things ? This isn't me making things complicated, this is the crap game being absolutely retarded.
    When it takes everybody else 5-10 minutes to do something it takes you over an hour to it means one of two things. And in an effort to not insult your intelligence, I'm just going to assume you're trolling and making it sound harder than it actually is.

Deleted
    Wow people, you almost anihilated that poor guy who seems to have felt that it sucked to play game he doesn't even like, to get an item he will be able to use in other game he loves(I guess?). I took it more like metaphore when I read him saying that whole farm thing would "surely" take 15h. It is obvious that he felt like it, not that it actually would take him or anyone else that much time. You continously attacking him for one post is just bad style.