Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    With a shot of ranch in a pineapple cup.

Edit: I'm not joking about deep frying olives, btw. Try a tempura-style batter.
    psh i don't need your ranch or pineapple. i'm a rebel.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you put carrots in your cake too.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn I went to work and came back...this thread still going?! Is that one fella who went ballistic still here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Damn I went to work and came back...this thread still going?! Is that one fella who went ballistic still here?
    i think he left.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i don't put pineapple on my pizza......

- - - Updated - - -

it's hilarious that you can't contemplate that most of this is well intentioned joking and result to childish ad hominems and insults.
    you also seem to be unable to contemplate subjectivity.
    Sorry, I forgot to add /s to the end of the joke to imply that it was, indeed, a JOKE. Granted, the joke is aimed at those that don't appreciate pineapple. But I was serious when I said I love this thread because of all the awesome replies in the past pages. I didn't take every poster seriously, although there are a few (both in and out) that seriously don't like pineapples. Those are the ones I'm joking about. You seem to be unable to understand meaning behind a post and instead get defensive.

Protip: I wouldn't read the posts in the first few pages, or you might actually think people are nazis based on their preference of pizza

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite pizza joint near me has this offering: "Anchovy, caper, onion, saracene olive, oregano " It's delicious.

They also have: "Prosciutto, artichoke, picholine olive, basil " And: "Roasted red pepper, ham, gorgonzola, basil "

And for people who haven't grown up, they have: "BAMBINI (Kid’s Pizza) Crushed tomato, mozzarella"
    Now that is an interesting combination. I want to try anchovy but I want to trust the place it's from before doing so XD
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    your treading a fine line there young lady.
    Fries, fresh Tomatoes, fresh basil and Feta cheese:
    http://i.imgur.com/Y70jkHW.jpg
    Banana, Pineapple, artichokes and mushrooms:
    http://i.imgur.com/9teOraq.jpg

Both of them were amazingly good, and I have no shame in saying that! None whatsoever!

Because it tastes like garbage and sours the pizza.

Deleted
    I love Pizza Hawaii.

Got to use Fresh Pineapple. Tastes better in my opinnion. Also the Ham is important. I prefer Black Forest Ham. I can also recommend replacing the Ham with cut up pieces of spam.

My favorite pizza joint near me has this offering: "Anchovy, caper, onion, saracene olive, oregano " It's delicious.

They also have: "Prosciutto, artichoke, picholine olive, basil " And: "Roasted red pepper, ham, gorgonzola, basil "

And for people who haven't grown up, they have: "BAMBINI (Kid’s Pizza) Crushed tomato, mozzarella"
    Mozzarella, tomato and basil is a very grown up pizza though.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread REALLY needed a poll.

Stop putting pizza on my pineapple!

Deleted
    This subject seems to be an american-only issue... Where I live, you either like it or not, but you won't be wished death upon for either opinion.

I like pineapple pizza from time to time, as well as I like to mix other fruit to generic food. Sweet and salty are one of the best mixes tastewise.

There are worse culinary sins (like ketchup on pasta... which is only the lazy one's tomato sauce)

But I don't judge. Eat what you want, taste is subjective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Mozzarella, tomato and basil is a very grown up pizza though.
    It is actually the original pizza design, meant to mimic the Italian flag, to honor the some Queen in Italy, named Margherita (the pizza and the queen)

Aslong theres no seastuff or moldy cheese im fine.

Pineapple on pizza is worse than holocaust, slavery and genocide together. It is more sacrilegious than praying to sayten in church.

Only thing worse than pineapple on pizza is ... any fish on pizza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I don't understand how people can dislike pineapple on their pizzas. It's juicy and delicious and belongs on there with ham or sausage.
    as someone who works at a pizza joint its nasty, i pick it off the pizza if we get a messup with pineapple. Ill eat pineapple seperate but not on pizza. It also sucks to make pizzas with it cus your hand smells like it for hours regardless of how much you wash them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put mayo on pizza, come at me

15+ Year Old Account
    Sacrilege.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    In sweden we have banana and pineapple pizza. It's my favourite, but when I tell people online about it, it's like I could have a murdered puppies, thats how upset some people be with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Pineapple on pizza is worse than holocaust, slavery and genocide together. It is more sacrilegious than praying to sayten in church.

Only thing worse than pineapple on pizza is ... any fish on pizza.
    Tuna Pizza is delicious. I love it with Tuna, Olives and Onions.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    I dont like Pineapple in general not the taste just the texture, biting a piece is like chewing on very fatty meat.
    I feel that way about onions. I love the taste of them in food, and onion powder is a staple seasoning for me on many dishes. However, I cannot stand to bite into a cooked onion. It's like biting into a worm for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.