10+ Year Old Account
    Considering he used magic over the sword in the comic despite it being right there, I don't think it's likely we'll see him go paladin atm. I think it was mentioned in Wolfheart that he's still worthless at physical combat, and though that was a few years ago I'm not sure he could be a very effective ret so soon.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Worgen King is the only true king of the alliance! All Hail Greymane!

Isn't it kind of obvious he'll be taught under Turalyon to become a paladin from 7.3 onward, in order to eventually succeed him and become the leader of the Army of Light and fulfill Velen's opaque vision?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Considering he used magic over the sword in the comic despite it being right there, I don't think it's likely we'll see him go paladin atm. I think it was mentioned in Wolfheart that he's still worthless at physical combat, and though that was a few years ago I'm not sure he could be a very effective ret so soon.
    He used light magic in the form of a hammer. It looked more like a paladin spell to me than a priest spell.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    But didnt he suck when he sparred with varian? Like he wasnt going to be a good warrior like his daddy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why? It is only natural for a priest who decides that war is on occasion inevitable to turn to a paladin
    What you call natural I guess

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    But didnt he suck when he sparred with varian? Like he wasnt going to be a good warrior like his daddy
    its called training.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    its called training.
    And he sucked at training for months and months and was sent to ironforge to train further and he continued to suck, then velen came along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    its called training.
    Would take years. for instance, delas moonfang previous priest and now a paladin who just magicly could wield a mace

I'm telling you, Shockadin.

Bringin' it back.

Would take years. for instance, delas moonfang previous priest and now a paladin who just magicly could wield a mace
    delas was a priestess of the moon. they're much more martially proficient than a priest of the holy light.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And he sucked at training for months and months and was sent to ironforge to train further and he continued to suck, then velen came along.
    You'd be surprised what motivation can do. He was just not into fencing before.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Bringin' it back.
    Hope they bring back the beautiful disaster that was 2h enchanted shaman while they are at it
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    delas was a priestess of the moon.

night elven priests are literally cloth wearing paladins.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Anyway, Anduin has had warrior training. He was just never interested in it before but he should still have grasped the basics.
    Anduin pretty much sucked during that whole training session. It wasn't just lack of interest, it was lack of basic coordination and talent as well. He tried hard to make dad happy but the warrior thingy wasn't just for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Hope they bring back the beautiful disaster that was 2h enchanted shaman while they are at it
    Yes, make it happen. I wanna shot priests like ol' times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Bringin' it back.
    i can't follow you
    !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

obvs i back what people say about how elune priestesses are 100% paladins already...

but the mace is literally the easiest weapon to use....which incidently is why priests are proficient in them. also "magically learned"

this isnt erfworld. people can learn how to wield stuff. omg

Turelyon was literally a priest when he was inducted as a paladin

like literally the first 12 paladins were all warriors or priests who adopted the others dicipline

--------------

also shame on people acting like a prepubescent boy is at his skill cap at 15. think about the loser you were at the age of 15. at least ANduin was able to mind control another sentient being at that age.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    obvs i back what people say about how elune priestesses are 100% paladins already...

but the mace is literally the easiest weapon to use....which incidently is why priests are proficient in them. also "magically learned"

this isnt erfworld. people can learn how to wield stuff. omg

Turelyon was literally a priest when he was inducted as a paladin

like literally the first 12 paladins were all warriors or priests who adopted the others dicipline

--------------

also shame on people acting like a prepubescent boy is at his skill cap at 15. think about the loser you were at the age of 15. at least ANduin was able to mind control another sentient being at that age.
    not everyone is good at fighting physically and its not just because of their age. It was made pretty clear with Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    i can't follow you
    !!!
    At one point, Paladins who specced into intellect and spellpower (Along with a wonky selection of talents) in Vanilla/BC could be...average at doing dps at 60/70 (I can't remember the exact time) when using Holy Shock along with their judgments. Basically wearing armor and wielding melee weapons but use mostly ranged abilities. I think I remember them being better at pvp, but whatever.

Anduin summoning a spirit hammer to wtfpwn the Dreadlord in one shot reminds me of the Shockadins of the day of old. Also Diablo 2 Shockadins, since they actually used holy magic hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    You'd be surprised what motivation can do. He was just not into fencing before.
    He tried very hard, but he just lacked the skills to pull it off. Could he become average, most likely, but if he put the same amount of time into his other studies he'd get a greater power boost out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Ohh, I miss those days. Shammy running around with Stormherald!