Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Graeham what's your problem. No one's posting and everyone's pretty much decided Catta is going to get lynched today. I pointed out Palawin defended Virothes train pretty heavily. "People pushing Virothe are problably scum" or somewhere along there. Something worth note, asked @Danner about it gave non read. It's fairly black and white though. You either town read or scum read. Danner gives a non answer. That's pretty much it.

Fairly confident Bomber is town. Or somehow miracously without apparent day talk scum managed to perfectly reduce his shit to 0 and not kill him giving him a town vibe. But that seems a little next level.
    Problem? None, I just share Dupti's concerns about people maybe forgetting about the post mechanic and ending up dead.

That response from Crackle is overly aggressive for no apparent reason. Not sure what to make of that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Well what do you think about it Crackle?
    I think Virothe should be a target next day 100%. Feel like there's information to be had. I really didn't like Danners response either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    That response from Crackle is overly aggressive for no apparent reason. Not sure what to make of that though.
    Been playing dota. Much angry.

- - - Updated - - -

The 100% is subject to change depending on flips, but yah mon. I like that direction.

I'm probably gonna reread d1's trains, fuck me dead. Who has a 36 page or what day one? Fuck.

I do agree Bombercloner being town is very likely.

But assuming Catta is town, it means we have to ask - why not Monkz?

I mean, Bombercloner was a player returning for the first time in a while. Getting him modkilled, if there is a choice between two players, is pretty douchey. Begs the question if Monkz is actually scum too.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    It's also because if I ever stop posting I'm immediately called out. Happens every single time. Without fail.

"But assuming Catta is town scum... "

Words hard.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

It's also because if I ever stop posting I'm immediately called out. Happens every single time. Without fail.
    I just like seeing you post!

I think Virothe should be a target next day 100%. Feel like there's information to be had. I really didn't like Danners response either.
    I find him slightly suspicious as well but I don't think Palawins flip makes him look worse at all. Palawin could just as easily do it to a townie, it's not like Virothe was in danger of getting lynched at that point. So ultimately I wouldn't read too much into it because it's just WIFOM and I'm pretty sure this was Danner's point, so I'm not sure what to make of you being so certain it was to save a scum a partner and I really dislike the push on Danner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find him slightly suspicious as well but I don't think Palawins flip makes him look worse at all. Palawin could just as easily do it to a townie, it's not like Virothe was in danger of getting lynched at that point. So ultimately I wouldn't read too much into it because it's just WIFOM and I'm pretty sure this was Danner's point, so I'm not sure what to make of you being so certain it was to save a scum a partner and I really dislike the push on Danner.
    I don't think its something worth ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I do agree Bombercloner being town is very likely.

But assuming Catta is town, it means we have to ask - why not Monkz?

I mean, Bombercloner was a player returning for the first time in a while. Getting him modkilled, if there is a choice between two players, is pretty douchey. Begs the question if Monkz is actually scum too.
    That's a valid point, but keep in mind that Monkz was posting at the time while Bombercloner wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aight I'm going to attempt to dive into what is day one and find the train patternz

I don't feel like he was calling you out. He just found the sudden change from d1 to d2 @ your # of posts, strange.

But if you've been playing dota I totally get it. That tilts me aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a valid point, but keep in mind that Monkz was posting at the time while Bombercloner wasn't.
    ^Dupti beat me to it. But I can see where you're coming from, Danner.

To clear up this quickly:
    I had missed noting any interaction between Virothe and just about anybody. I mean - 35+ pages on Day 1; can't not everything.
    It is certainly a point worth noting now that I am aware of it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I just like seeing you post!
    Mr. Graeham. Scum lord. What -besides- Catta and all that jazz, got anything to share? Thoughts? Because so far you've commented how good the night phase was, greeted a few players, talked about inactivity and said that you'd give a more in depth response later. Its been later ,anything to shareZZZZ?

Yeah and the same thing applies for Marack, which is why I initially called him out because he responded to my very first posts in the game where I called out the fluff etc and he apparently agreed with me etc, yet all he had done was fluffing and he continued to do so, showing no interest in game solving. I don't think fluffing is a scum tell, but I find it slightly suspicious when he attempts to get town cred by seemingly not wanting the game to turn into a fluff fest and claiming he 'hopes' it gets better later in the game yet does nothing at all to stop it and instead just adds to it with useless posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I mean...is there anything left to discuss? I think Danner providing the run down on items used was very useful for going ahead and I think we've caught Catta in a lie.
    Would love to hear what you think I am lying about.

Mr. Graeham. Scum lord. What -besides- Catta and all that jazz, got anything to share? Thoughts? Because so far you've commented how good the night phase was, greeted a few players, talked about inactivity and said that you'd give a more in depth response later. Its been later ,anything to shareZZZZ?
    Fake news. I'm not scum but I don't have much of note to share beyond what I've posted already.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Fake news. I'm not scum but I don't have much of note to share beyond what I've posted already.
    To be fair you haven't really posted anything.

To be fair you haven't really posted anything.
    I'm terrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Would love to hear what you think I am lying about.
    We saw other people use golden shrooms in the thread. On top of that the person that used the POW box would have to have taken hits somewhere to lose posts. You were the only person that didn't visibly lose posts.