10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Just Wow. United fans with their head in the sand.

Arsenal are above you.

Just let that sink in...
    Not when the full time whistle blows here.

You realise the concept of a game in hand, right? Barring some highly unlikely Middlesborough comeback United leap both Everton and Arsenal.

And are still only on 27 games played.

- - - Updated - - -

Terrible error from Smalling there, he's been doing a few of those lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    United to capitulate...

10+ Year Old Account
    And again maybe you should look at the table. If United win today neither Arsenal or Everton are ahead of us.... Care to make a 3:rd try?

10+ Year Old Account
    Again Smalling with two left feet in a scramble.

Thank god for Phil Jones.

- - - Updated - - -

.. I'm not sure if he was trying to kiss him or bite him.

Ahahahahahaha Valdes does a Valdes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    And again maybe you should look at the table. If United win today neither Arsenal or Everton are ahead of us.... Care to make a 3:rd try?
    I'll leave it up to Lamps with a tomcruise.jpg.

3 points even though Mourinho did his best to give the game over to Boro

10+ Year Old Account
    Fifth with two games in hand over Liverpool suddenly isnt looking so bad. Wouldn't mind City beating them this afternoon but I don't see it, unless it's like 5-5 or something.

Why everyone here under rate Lingard? His issue was finishing but looks to have added to that now. Between him and Rashford England might actually look good.

Handshake FC with a scrappy win.

Literally fell asleep during that.
    Onto the proper Football of the afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Fifth with two games in hand over Liverpool suddenly isnt looking so bad. Wouldn't mind City beating them this afternoon but I don't see it, unless it's like 5-5 or something.
    Nope. Looks better now that you've managed to bank one of those games in hand.
    Still not good though. Liverpool, City, Spurs and Chelsea are all better than United.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Why everyone here under rate Lingard? His issue was finishing but looks to have added to that now. Between him and Rashford England might actually look good.
    It didn't look bad in the first place though. Up to fifth with games in hand, league Cup winners, quarter finals of a cup. Awful place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Our worst season in a decade and you're celebrating going 2 points ahead. #SmallClubMentality
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally moved from 6th! Didn't get a chance to see the match but a win is a win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Our worst season in a decade and you're celebrating going 2 points ahead. #SmallClubMentality
    Pointing out facts isn't celebrating.

You're trying too hard, pity your players aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Pointing out facts isn't celebrating.

You're trying too hard, pity your players aren't.
    When's the parade for "we finally didn't finish in 7th and we're 2 points ahead of a shit team" booked for?
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    When's the parade for "we finally didn't finish in 7th and we're 2 points ahead of a shit team" booked for?
    Dunno. We tend to have parades when we win stuff.

Pretty sure it coincides with the "Wenger signed another 5 year contract" parade this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Pretty sure it coincides with the "Wenger signed another 5 year contract" parade this year.
    Think you're confusing the word parade with riot.

Think you're confusing the word parade with riot.
    Oh you misunderstood me. We will be having the parade, the riots will be in London.

Dunno. We tend to have parades when we win stuff.
    Yeah I know that finishing above Arsenal is like a trophy but please stop rubbing it in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    Oh you misunderstood me. We will be having the parade, the riots will be in London.
    Nope that's exactly what I meant. English is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I know that finishing above Arsenal is like a trophy but please stop rubbing it in
    You're confusing United for Tottenham there.

Granted you guys are collapsing so hard even Spurs can't choke this.

You're confusing United for Tottenham there.

Granted you guys are collapsing so hard even Spurs can't choke this.
    Never underestimate the power of the spuds bottle. And if not, there's always lasagna.