Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The only REAL travesty here is that I had to read really long and deeply to learn it wasn't Jason, whom I'd actually consider the very first Red Power Ranger.

Idk the actor's name, but long story short, it was so difficult to research that one most important point, that I was beginning to think they didn't even want the answer to be possible to find.

Gets into argument over parking spot.
    Stabbed a person multiple times, with a sword no less.
    Calls 911.
    Person dies.
    Only faces up to six years, could get less.

This happened in Los Angeles, CA and the person is a Hollywood "star". Something smells fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    The second actor from power rangers to murder someone, jeez.
    It is a pretty big cast if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    It is a pretty big cast if you think about it.
    Lots of TV shows with large casts have never had real killers in the credits. Much less two. Especially a children's show.

Guess it makes sense... it is a more effective weapon then a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    If it's crazy to keep showing up in a series that made him famous to kids everywhere for years on end, then I'd take that crazy.
    Crazy keeping his irl grudge with Jason's actor because he feels he was the better karate practitioner, actor and ranger. 20 years later, he still goes on about how he should have been the lead ranger and challenged the other guy to a mma style fight irl. Crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    You leave Tommy the hell out of this; he's awesome.

I'd say the original 3-5 series were great; unsure on the number there though- the one just after the first/original Ninja zords is when I stopped watching. Though green ranger saga is still easily the best for me.
    Couldn't stand him, his character was off putting. I didn't like pr, I thought they were going to do a better job at ripping off voltron but it was terrible in every respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Lots of TV shows with large casts have never had real killers in the credits. Much less two. Especially a children's show.
    a) It's not a single show with a large cast...it's like 2 dozen different shows with large casts.
    b) It being a children's show has no bearing. They weren't on the shows when they killed anyone.
    c) Skylar Deleon was an extra on a single episode of Power Rangers. He wasn't in the main cast and never even appeared in the credits

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2117623/
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    He was just showing his Power Ranger master that his sword skills had increased, and he was ready to resume his training.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Swords don't kill people, people kill people. We need background checks on all sword purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    a) It's not a single show with a large cast...it's like 2 dozen different shows with large casts.
    b) It being a children's show has no bearing. They weren't on the shows when they killed anyone.
    c) Skylar Deleon was an extra on a single episode of Power Rangers. He wasn't in the main cast and never even appeared in the credits

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2117623/
    As an example, how many of Star Trek's cast members have killed other people? I honestly don't know. Perhaps a main cast member has.
    I am not a huge fan of either Star Trek or Power Rangers. Obviously people here are HUGE fans of Power Rangers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Only 6 years?

The original green ranger also seems crazy to me.
    Apparently he is still beefing with the original red ranger and would refuse to do conventions if the original red ranger would be there.

Dude also has "Jesus didn't tap" tattooed on his arm, which I have no issues with. But supposedly this one time some dude at a fighting gym accused somebody in his camp of stealing gloves, and the original green ranger wanted to fight him for being a smart ass and saying "Jesus didn't steal gloves."

As an example, how many of Star Trek's cast members have killed other people? I honestly don't know. Perhaps a main cast member has.
    I am not a huge fan of either Star Trek or Power Rangers. Obviously people here are HUGE fans of Power Rangers.
    Again, the other "cast member" was an extra in a single episode. And Power Rangers has ~4 times as many series as Star Trek does. There are almost as many Power rangers series as there have been James Bond Movies.

I'm not a Power Rangers fan either.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sure we are on the same size here. Star trek had a pretty static casts with some guest stars here and there. Power ranges has pretty much had a whole new cast for each season with about 20 seasons.

This happened in Los Angeles, CA and the person is a Hollywood "star". Something smells fishy.
    money & fame gets you less time in jail, whats fishy? this is a known and proven FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Apparently he is still beefing with the original red ranger and would refuse to do conventions if the original red ranger would be there.

Dude also has "Jesus didn't tap" tattooed on his arm, which I have no issues with. But supposedly this one time some dude at a fighting gym accused somebody in his camp of stealing gloves, and the original green ranger wanted to fight him for being a smart ass and saying "Jesus didn't steal gloves."
    Well. There goes my childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Again, the other "cast member" was an extra in a single episode. And Power Rangers has ~4 times as many series as Star Trek does. There are almost as many Power rangers series as there have been James Bond Movies.

I'm not a Power Rangers fan either.
    Seem to know/care quite a bit about it for not being a "fan".

Seem to know/care quite a bit about it for not being a "fan".
    I don't know shit about Power Rangers. I am, however, quite familiar with how to use Google. The world would be a better place if more people had that particular skillset.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, it'll "kill" another iteration of a horrible movie.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Go Go Power Ranger!

Red was a fitting color.

There can be only one.

We need sword control, NOW!
    If only there had been a good guy with a sword there. Oh wait, he was supposed to be the good guy. Dang.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Its not like he woke up in the middle of the night and thought it was an intruder or they go into a fistfight that ended in the guy accidentally hitting his head hard on an object or something. In this case, the guy grabbed his sword and stabbed his roommate numerous times over a fight about his girlfriends parking job. You don't accidentally grab a weapon during a fight and stab someone numerous times.
    Voluntary manslaughter is a heat of the moment killing, I.e. no previous intentions to kill. Nothing to do with whether it was an accident or not.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)