I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Oof, xbone below vr. When you are less considered than the new kinect of the moment you are in a bad way.

Personally i think devs saw the switch and expected another wii u, i did myself a little. Thought interestingly the moment Bomberman R sold out everywhere Konamis social media has cranked up again talking about console games, if the company that dropped games for pachishit have seen enough profit to do that i think others will take notice, not as many as PS4 but i will bet you good money Capcom is already drumming plans for a Resident Evil 4 port already for example
    why a port of an already existing game on a platform more powerful than the switch make the switch attractive?
    I want uniqueness

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Please explain to me why I should want RE4 on the Switch when I can do this to the PC version to make it look slightly less like a PS2 game.
    the gimmic of the switch is portability

if you don't care for it then don't bother getting it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Please explain to me why I should want RE4 on the Switch when I can do this to the PC version to make it look slightly less like a PS2 game.
    Because Capcom has released/ported the game 11 times now. Why buck a trend? it prints money. Nobody was crying for a Wii or iOS version either and knowing them thats their 'test the waters' game.

Now if it was Bayo 2 then we're talking but Capcom is a creature of habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    why a port of an already existing game on a platform more powerful than the switch make the switch attractive?
    I want uniqueness
    Yeah, pretty much this. And never mind that RE4 is already 12 years old.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

so the walmart still has the same stock has 13 hours ago so clearly not that popular around here I guess

good news for me
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    the gimmic of the switch is portability

if you don't care for it then don't bother getting it
    and mario & zelda, if mario and zelda were available on ps4+xbox, switch would sell about 4, maybe 4.5 consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    and mario & zelda, if mario and zelda were available on ps4+xbox, switch would sell about 4, maybe 4.5 consoles.
    Holy shit its like people buy Switch,PS4,XB1 for there exclusives and there 3rd titles....

Who Knew.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so the walmart still has the same stock has 13 hours ago so clearly not that popular around here I guess

good news for me
    Hope ya get one
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Holy shit its like people buy Switch,PS4,XB1 for there exclusives and there 3rd titles....

Who Knew.
    it's like PS & xbox launch with more than 1 proper game, atm it's zelda or nothing, no 1 2 switch isn't a real game it's overpriced shit i've seen it, its like wii sports but crappier.

i have a switch but i can't defend how overpriced and rushed it is and without zelda they wouldn't have sold anything, i'd still like to buy a V2 set of joycons because the left one is broken piece of shit constantly de-syncing while the right works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's like PS & xbox launch with more than 1 proper game, atm it's zelda or nothing, no 1 2 switch isn't a real game it's overpriced shit i've seen it, its like wii sports but crappier.

i have a switch but i can't defend how overpriced and rushed it is and without zelda they wouldn't have sold anything, i'd still like to buy a V2 set of joycons because the left one is broken piece of shit constantly de-syncing while the right works perfectly.
    Yes the Switch's launch library is not great, Its also not the worse ever.

The Ps4/XB1 release with some decent 3rd party titles (Assassin's Creed,Battlefield,Call of Duty) and some meh first party titles (Killzone,Knack,Ryse)

The Switch has launched with (Zelda: BOTW,Bomberman and some indies) ya 1,2 switch should have been bundled with it. But next month is MK8. It also has shovel knight and BoI on there now.

It has some somewhat ok titles now.

Lets not pretend any console launch lineup was gods gift to gaming. As a matter of fact The Switch line up isn't too much different then the N64 one. Both released with a big first party title and some smaller ones.

I can agree the system is rushed but not because of it lacking in games, those will come and they are coming at a slow steady pace.

Next month MK8 soon after Splatoon 2 and in the fall Mario. Alongside many 3rd party title releases and indies. There is zero sense in blowing ur load at the start. The launch lineup could be better yes, but its not the worse in the world ether.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yes the Switch's launch library is not great, Its also not the worse ever.

The Ps4/XB1 release with some decent 3rd party titles (Assassin's Creed,Battlefield,Call of Duty) and some meh first party titles (Killzone,Knack,Ryse)

The Switch has launched with (Zelda: BOTW,Bomberman and some indies) ya 1,2 switch should have been bundled with it. But next month is MK8. It also has shovel knight and BoI on there now.

It has some somewhat ok titles now.

Lets not pretend any console launch lineup was gods gift to gaming. As a matter of fact The Switch line up isn't too much different then the N64 one. Both released with a big first party title and some smaller ones.

I can agree the system is rushed but not because of it lacking in games, those will come and they are coming at a slow steady pace.

Next month MK8 soon after Splatoon 2 and in the fall Mario. Alongside many 3rd party title releases and indies. There is zero sense in blowing ur load at the start. The launch lineup could be better yes, but its not the worse in the world ether.
    well i'll take zelda over all those xbox/ps4 games anyday, i was merely making a point how they had variety whilst for the switch it's zelda or nothing.

Bomberman looks alright but it doesn't look 2017 i feel like you could play the game from 20 years ago on ps1 and get the same experience.

MK8 i have it completed already and the DLC, a few new characters and tracks is again just buying the game again for what essentially for Wii U owners is just a DLC, shouldn't be full game price - also not farming another 10k coins for golden glider lol. might get shovel knight though finally something i haven't already played.

You guys are vastly missing out by brushing aside Snipperclips.

If you're going to pick up anything to play with a friend, get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You guys are vastly missing out by brushing aside Snipperclips.

If you're going to pick up anything to play with a friend, get it.
    I don't have friends, looks like I win.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

I don't have friends, looks like I win.
    Drats, foiled again.

But it does have single player stuff too I believe? Not exactly sure on that actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really want voez, but I don't have a comfy way to play it. Sucks because I think the music is better than most of the miku songs. I hate forced touch controls.

So i assume Bomberman selling out along with the pachinko market collapsing in japan is having Konami reevaluate some stuff. After going near total silence after the bad reaction to Metal Gear Survive -which according to some insiders is dead and was always just a recycle of an ARG related to chapter 3 fob missions that got cut anyway- all of a sudden all of Konamis western social media accounts are tweeting every other hour about fan art, sales for their games and doing contests to win bomberman and a switch.

I think they have seen their profit come from a very specific direction this quarter and i would not be surprised to see a bunch of Konami ports for the e shop by E3.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20...nsole-project/

All the signs are pointing to GameFreak hiring for the next generation of Pokemon on the Switch.

Don't expect it to be out until Holiday 2018 at the earliest.

Konami is dead, who gives a fuck what they make they lost the one person who made them what they were and hes making exclusives for ps4

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20...nsole-project/

All the signs are pointing to GameFreak hiring for the next generation of Pokemon on the Switch.

Don't expect it to be out until Holiday 2018 at the earliest.
    If it is the next generation and not just a port. Theres been rumours of a pokemon Star for ages and there are a lot of strange choices with Sun and Moon e.g: The music tacks all have extra instruments and quality that cant only be heard through the headphone jack but not the speakers that has folks putting their tinfoil on thinking that Star exists and has been in production for some time.

Deleted
    Does the Switch Pro Controller work on the Wii U?