Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Question If Girls Slept with more Guys would Rape Rates Decline?

I know this is a very controversial question and walks on the line of forbidden topics, but I feel like it needs to be addressed.

If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys, then would guys feel less urge to rape and as a result would rape rates would decline?

Guys flat out have a much larger sex drive than women. If they do not get their urges satisfied for a prolonged period of time, then they may turn toward rape or worse become an Elliot Rodgers; therefore, I believe sex is a necessity for males. The more guys everywhere are sexually satisfied, then the less rape, and potential female massacres in cases where guys are extremely repressed, there will be.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-19 at 11:55 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is a bullshit post, and a stupid question...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

Deleted
    Wow this is going to be interesting.

Jesus fucking Christ what a post.... I hope you are kidding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    God it is. What an asshole thread. I would get my popcorn out, but I need to go to bed. Wonder if this will still be up in the morning.
    It will be locked within 5min i think :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapes in general would definitely decline, although some people have that fetish anyway.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

No, it wouldn't.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Aww buddy, college is gonna be a fun time when you get older.
    Come on man, stop teasing the boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Guys flat out have a much larger sex drive than women.
    Personal experience, on many occasions, has shown otherwise. Or am I just lucky? (Hint: I don't think I'm lucky)

I know this is a very controversial question and walks on the line of forbidden topics, but I feel like it needs to be addressed.

If girls gave it up more easily and to more guys, then would guys feel less urge to rape and as a result would rape rates would decline?

Guys flat out have a much larger sex drive than women. If they do not get their urges satisfied for a prolonged period of time, then they may turn toward rape or worse become an Elliot Rodgers; therefore, I believe sex is a necessity for males. The more guys everywhere are sexually satisfied, then the less rape, and potential female massacres in cases where guys are extremely repressed, there will be.
    I've learned to treat women with respect and i've never had the urge to rape someone........

If you think that if you stop having the sex you gonna rape someone i strongly suggest you tell that your doctor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    It will be locked within 5min i think :P
    Probably will be. Yes, I understand it is controversial, but why limit freedom of speech because it offends.

Fucking bull shit thread seems to think every guy is a rapist.

Rape is about power/dominance and opportunity, it is not about women not putting out enough.

Also you should feel ashamed of yourself and stop making threads.

Deleted
    Getting my post in on page 1 of what stands to be a truly great thread.

Probably will be. Yes, I understand it is controversial, but why limit freedom of speech because it offends.
    Why bring up freedom of speech when it isn't related to anything at hand?

More like, "why ask poorly thought out questions when I can spend two minutes researching a topic via Google and find the answer, oh wait I'm the OP and I was just trying to rile people up".

1. Rape isn't about sex it's about power. Those psychos get off on dominating others and humiliating them. If it wasn't sex it would be physical violence.

2. Drug sex, probably not.

7+ Year Old Account
    For the people hating me over this thread think about this.

Imagine if just one single girl was promiscuous enough to have slept with Elliot Rodgers. Then he probably wouldn't have went on his killing spree and many peoples lives would have been spared.

I mean, if the underlying assumptions held up (they don't) why wouldn't you just say, legalize prostitution?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think the best way to lower rape cases would be to stop the mass importation of people from ACTUAL rape cultures.