Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Teacher fired...for winning a twerking context

http://americangg.net/tb-03-teacher-...ium=GruntStyle

After her award winning twerk performance went viral, 24-year-old Carla found herself looking for a new job. The elementary school teacher was on vacation in Cabo San Lucas when she took home the gold medal an $260 in a silly dance contest that features some less than humble pelvic gyrations.

A video of her performance was uploaded to Facebook and seen by her employers at a private elementary school in Ciudad Obregon, Mexico. Carla is upset and doesn’t believe she’s done anything wrong.

According to Mexican newspaper Reforma she said, “I was singled out as immoral, called immature and a whore. I’m not doing anything wrong. It’s a dance competition, and participating in it does not define me as a person. I’m not naked or having sex, much less consuming drugs or disrespecting someone.” Her family and friends have rallied to provide support and are gathering a petition for her reinstatement.
    I can't contain my outrage here. This kind of affront to booty cannot be tolerated.

Where are we as a society where instead of praising such great feats, we look down on them with contempt?

This elementary school was clearly triggered when they saw that they had such a fun, thick teacher who brought many great assets to her children.

Sad!

How ridiculous. There's no reason for the school to even care that they took part in some contest.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    http://americangg.net/tb-03-teacher-...ium=GruntStyle

I can't contain my outrage here. This kind of affront to booty cannot be tolerated.

Where are we as a society where instead of praising such great feats, we look down on them with contempt?

This elementary school was clearly triggered when they saw that they had such a fun, thick teacher who brought many great assets to her children.

Sad!
    I mean we live in a society where it's ok in movies for someone to be gutted like a fish as long as you can't see boobs.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ........Just ..wow.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    ........Just ..wow.
    Right?

I put "context" instead of "contest".

I just came here to see if she was hot. Very meh from the video.

And her shitty dancing won ? Can't imagine how terrible the others were. Must have been where she went to give a lap dance to someone, I presume the one of the "judges"

It's a private school in Mexico. Unfamiliar with Mexican laws but in America it would have been legal for her to be fired over this.

Edit -

uploaded to Facebook
    I see the problem. Maybe stop using dipshit social media and you won't have to worry about this kind of shit.
    Last edited by Kapadons; 2017-03-20 at 12:34 AM.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexism doesn't exist anymore though

The booty!

Won't anyone think of the poor, innocent booty!

I don't see the problem. A teacher is supposed to be a respectable role model the students can look up too. She's supposed to be taken seriously and offer an adequate education to today's youths.

Even if I didn't say that, she looked like a trashy bitch from what the video showed.

And on top of that, you just don't do dumb shit in public and let it go on social media.

People who are appalled or are surprised...wow. You guys live in a nice fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I mean we live in a society where it's ok in movies for someone to be gutted like a fish as long as you can't see boobs.
    Except gutting someone evokes disgust and probably doesn't have an impact on most people's actions. Boobs on the other hand evokes lust...and well from my own experience makes me hornier.

Would you want your daughter taunt by a 50 year old who was filmed in Cancun dancing with a bunch of 20 somethings? It's about the perception of decency...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyper-regressive repressed right needs to stop, I'm cereal...

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I don't see a problem here. Yes, it is stupid she was fired, but the employer is right to fire her. Yes, it is silly, but the employer can still do it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    If the school actually accused her of being a whore, a countersuit could go a long way, but likely noone recorded the conversation.

Also: really that's what won a twerking competition? Lame.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Right?

I put "context" instead of "contest".
    I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

This is really stupid. Who cares if she was twerking?

Reminds me of the time, years ago, when one of my colleagues was photographed slamming down a beer during a chugging contest at a party and a student at the school found it on Facebook and spread it around.

The colleague in question was in the process of taking a job in another school district, but rumors rapidly spread that he was fired over the picture. It was no where near a fireable offense for a public school teacher in I'm pretty sure every state - the union lawyers would have had a field-day at the hearing if he was actually fired over it - but it very well might have been in certain kinds of private schools. Which is yet another reason why private schools are terrible, and why job security matters.

While she didn't do anything inherently wrong, it does give a negative image of herself. And she also put it on facebook, where she has coworkers able to see said video. Schools are always very strict when it comes to stuff like this, they do not want a negative role model to be teaching kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle View Post
    While she didn't do anything inherently wrong, it does give a negative image of herself. And she also put it on facebook, where she has coworkers able to see said video. Schools are always very strict when it comes to stuff like this, they do not want a negative role model to be teaching kids.
    Nothing said she put up the video. You are aware people can put up things about you right besides yourself?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Except gutting someone evokes disgust and probably doesn't have an impact on most people's actions. Boobs on the other hand evokes lust...and well from my own experience makes me hornier.

Would you want your daughter taunt by a 50 year old who was filmed in Cancun dancing with a bunch of 20 somethings? It's about the perception of decency...
    clearly women should just wear winter coats all year round so people don't get horny... My god dude if you're that uncomfortable with something as minor as a pair of tits you really need to reevaluate your world views.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle View Post
    if they are very strict it better be clearly worded in her contract.