10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    So what time it unlock Tuesday, is it midnight? or later in the day?

edit : nvm i was lazy, looked my origin and it says 12am.
    Yeah. I go to bed pretty late these days, around 5 AM (prefer to work in evenings), so I'll get, at least, a few hours tomorrow. Excited!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Ok then don't
    But then how will I criticize it if I don't play?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    When has that ever stopped anybody? lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    When has that ever stopped anybody? lol
    I play games for research, not to shit on them. I give most games a fair chance.

I wonder if they decided to scrap the Sara Ryder trailer they talked about a day after the launch trailer was posted or maybe they're just going to release it the same day the game fully launches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play games for research, not to shit on them. I give most games a fair chance.
    Of course you do, that's why you let Twitter inform your decisions.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Of course you do, that's why you let Twitter inform your decisions.
    No, actually. The fact that bioware isn't a good company since ea bought them does though which is why I pirated me3. It was fine till the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah. I go to bed pretty late these days, around 5 AM (prefer to work in evenings), so I'll get, at least, a few hours tomorrow. Excited!!!
    Still trying to decide starting training , im leaving vanguard shit to Sara for the badassness of a tiny women punching things in the sky. Leader is out as shield drain is terrible in the starting mission. Security seems attractive for early access to turbocharge, especially on insanity where you burn through ammo. Judging by the trail ammoless Remnant guns wont be easy to find early. Concussive shot inst a bad starting skill either, especially with all the cliffs on the intro map. Biotic for stating off with pull and early access to singularity. Engineer starts with overload, atlest its not as bad as shield drain, overload actually stuns organics. not really feeling infiltrators tactical cloak rightnow.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, actually. The fact that bioware isn't a good company since ea bought them does though which is why I pirated me3 which was fine till the ending.
    Then why are you here? Why do you care? If you think BioWare hasn't made a good game in 13 years then I can only imagine your purpose here to be to shit on their games.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

No, actually. The fact that bioware isn't a good company since ea bought them does though which is why I pirated me3. It was fine till the ending.
    The fact that bioware isn't a good company
    The fact that......
    fact
    fact
    fact
    I get the feeling you don't know what "fact" actually means. The word you're looking for, is here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=opinion
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-20 at 04:06 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    So what time it unlock Tuesday, is it midnight? or later in the day?

edit : nvm i was lazy, looked my origin and it says 12am.
    PSN also says 9pm PDT.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Then why are you here? Why do you care? If you think BioWare hasn't made a good game in 13 years then I can only imagine your purpose here to be to shit on their games.
    Criticize. Big difference. Also me2 was pretty alright, gameplay-wise, for the most part, so 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I get the feeling you don't know what "fact" actually means. The word you're looking for, is here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=opinion
    No, fact. You know:
    Pandering to tumblr
    Letting ea buy them
    Destroying the entire ME story with 3
    Hiring a racist as the lead writer for Andromeda
    Hiring david "just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't come back in the sequel" gaider
    Hiring hamburger helper
    That weird drama going on with the lead facial animator
    Everything with tor

I'm sure there's more but I worked 12 hours so I'm tired.

I'm not going to deal with the rest, but Manveer Heir was a gameplay designer, not a writer. If you want to appear as someone who is merely critical without being overzealous, informing yourself first would help.

Ok then get it, don't just shit post about a game you know nothing about. If you played trial you would know its just as good as the other me games,with farrrrrrrr better combat.

Is the Suvi fem Ryder thing is silly and awkward, yes, its supposed to be, Its the 22 year old female captain of the ship hitting on the female science officer within earshot of the pilot. You have a Fire Emblem avatar, silly romance things shouldn't be a turnoff.

Im not even sure what that tweet even means, they have become self aware? Ya Sara is aware Suvi has an accent....

Still trying to decide starting training , im leaving vanguard shit to Sara for the badassness of a tiny women punching things in the sky. Leader is out as shield drain is terrible in the starting mission. Security seems attractive for early access to turbocharge, especially on insanity where you burn through ammo. Judging by the trail ammoless Remnant guns wont be easy to find early. Concussive shot inst a bad starting skill either, especially with all the cliffs on the intro map. Biotic for stating off with pull and early access to singularity. Engineer starts with overload, atlest its not as bad as shield drain, overload actually stuns organics. not really feeling infiltrators tactical cloak rightnow.
    Vanguard is always gonna be my go-to power. Its just good. It deals decent damage, has a relatively quick reload time, reloads my shields (priceless) and detonates combos set up by the rest of the squad. I can stay behind cover and shoot the baddies in the starting mission, and when (if) one of those dogs sneaks up behind me with their fucking cloak and starts munching on my leg, I can charge at them to reload shields, and put two slugs in them.

Speaking of initial training, here's something not many people have mentioned about it: It influences more than just your starting power, it also influences your starting gun.

At the start of the mission you begin with a pistol, and obtain an assault rifle shortly after. But once you meet up with Cora, and you pick up a weapon from the crate, the weapon you receive depends on your training. Scrappers (Vanguards) get a shotgun. Operatives (Infiltrator) gets a sniper. Biotic (Adept), Technician (Engineer), and Leader (Sentinel) get only an upgraded pistol. And I'm assuming Security (Soldier) gets an upgraded assault rifle, I dunno, I never saw anyone ever picking Security as their starting training.

So far the only ones I've seen confirmed are: Scrapper, Operative, Biotic, and Leader. So your training does more than just deciding your initial power (after your first level up, you can dunk points into whatever skill you want) it also decides your initial weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok then get it, don't just shit post about a game you know nothing about. If you played trial you would know its just as good as the other me games,with farrrrrrrr better combat.

Is the Suvi fem Ryder thing is silly and awkward, yes, its supposed to be, Its the 22 year old female captain of the ship hitting on the female science officer within earshot of the pilot. You have a Fire Emblem avatar, silly romance things shouldn't be a turnoff.

Im not even sure what that tweet even means, they have become self aware? Ya Sara is aware Suvi has an accent....
    I didn't even talk shit about the game besides the terrible writing in that scene. I lesbo'd my way through all the other mass effects, but they really didn't seem written as poorly as that is. My problem is I find it cute which is why I have a small urge to play it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm not going to deal with the rest, but Manveer Heir was a gameplay designer, not a writer. If you want to appear as someone who is merely critical without being overzealous, informing yourself first would help.
    Sorry I don't follow a racist on twitter, but I just saw he doesn't work there anymore so that is a step in the right direction.

That crate gave me a shotgun as a sentinel.

No, fact. You know:
    Pandering to tumblr
    Opinion.

Letting ea buy them
    Fact. But as to whether this turned them "bad" or not, that's still opinion.

Destroying the entire ME story with 3
    Opinion.
    Opinion. Manveer is a developer, not a writer. Even if he was, he'd be just A writer. The game has like 20 people writing both for the general plot as well as the individual story arcs. For example, Mass Effect 3 had 4 different people writing each of the acts (one wrote the genophage arc, another wrote the geth war arc, another wrote Citadel, etc)

Hiring david "just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't come back in the sequel" gaider
    Opinion., whether you think he's bad or not, is still an opinion.

Hiring hamburger helper
    Opinion. She's just a writer, whether you think she's bad or not is still an opinion.

That weird drama going on with the lead facial animator
    Opinion. I've been hearing differing accounts regarding this. There are no "facts" being thrown around.

Everything with tor
    Opinion. The game has its fans and its haters.

I'm sure there's more but I worked 12 hours so I'm tired.
    Given that you only gave one fact in that list, you must be very tired indeed.

Here, lemme show you the difference between opinions and facts:

Fact

"BioWare is a video game developer studio, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in February 1995 by newly graduated medical doctors Ray Muzyka, Greg Zeschuk, and Augustine Yip. In 2010 it had roughly 800 employees".

Opinion

"Bioware is the greatest videogame developer of all times, and everything they make is awesome."

Fact

"Bioware develops primarily Roleplaying Videogames as their main genre."

Opinion

"Bioware does nothing but pander to tumblr, and is a festering nest of SJWs, fat feminazis, gaylord faggots, and whored themselves out since EA bought them."

There. Clear enough? Here, lemme give you a last one:

Fact:

"The Last Airbender had a poor reception at the box office, and was nominated for a Golden Raspberry Award for "Worst Picture of 2010", which won against several contenders."

Opinion:

"The Last Airbender is the worst movie of all times, and is objectively bad and anyone who likes it is because they're idiots who have poor taste and like eating shit".

See the difference?
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-20 at 04:33 AM.

I didn't even talk shit about the game besides the terrible writing in that scene. I lesbo'd my way through all the other mass effects, but they really didn't seem written as poorly as that is. My problem is I find it cute which is why I have a small urge to play it in the first place.

Sorry I don't follow a racist on twitter, but I just saw he doesn't work there anymore so that is a step in the right direction.

How is it terribly written, its not......... its supposed to come off as cheesy/silly/cute. Here is the whole video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgFHIR7lLC0
    Ryder hits on her, it goes over Suvi's head, the player has the option to be direct about Sara's romantic intentions or be more subtle, the player chose the direct route. it was a player choice, irl if you blatantly start telling someone you have romantic feelings for them in public it will get awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Fact:

The company's founders jumped ship from the massive suckfest Biohazard had become.
    Wrong.

Fact:

The Company Owners have withdrawn from the studio, and have pursued different goals since their departure.

Opinion:

"The Company Owners left because one was feeling suicidal, another hated to see the direction the company was going, and a third one couldn't cope with the huge amount of hate mail he received over the shit ending of mass effect 3."

Unless the founders directly and specifically say that they left because they wanted to "jump ship from the massive suckfest biohazard has become", that's an opinion.

The only fact is that they left. Why they left, unless directly stated, is an opinion.

Me, I think they left because they wanted to retire. But that's my opinion, I don't go toting it around as a fact, because none of the 3 doctors specifically said they left due to wanting to retire.