Page 1 of 2
LastLast

barnyard burgers

Have you guys had barnyard burgers? I've never had one but saw it on the BBQ pit boys and now I want to try it. The food on this channel always looks so good.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I needa use my meat grinder more.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Have you guys had barnyard burgers? I've never had one but saw it on the BBQ pit boys and now I want to try it. The food on this channel always looks so good.

Looks pretty good to me. I'll eat about any critter you toss on a grill or in a smoker.

10+ Year Old Account
    love making home made burgers, so much better then from a pack.

that said, hot sauce never been my thing, I made a turkey burger the other day with leek, onion, seasoning and sun-dried tomato in it, was amazing.
    #boycottchina

Dear god that looked amazing and I'm not a big beef guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good and I want one but seems excess/unnecessarily expensive for a burger.

Also look at the guy on the right side of the screen at the end, he doesn't know how to eat a burger

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I wll never understand why people like eating burgers that are twice as tall as their mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a great way to get either dry burgers or food poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Why in the world would he get food poisoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Why in the world would he get food poisoning.
    mixing all those meats you're either getting some well done beef or some raw chicken

mixing all those meats you're either getting some well done beef or some raw chicken

Why would well done beef poison you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god I watched the rest of the video and their "good old classic cheddar cheese" is orange and bendy

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god I watched the rest of the video and their "good old classic cheddar cheese" is orange and bendy
    Southern States style cooking definitely takes a bit of faith and toleration. it can be very worth it in the end, but if you know the process you might not allow yourself to taste the final product.

im sure i dont appreciate everything that goes into foods and dishes from the UK.. Bangers & Mash for example.. but if i just trust that its going to be good, it usually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

I've had one before, but it also had Buffalo meat in it. Due to the fat content, I didn't even eat for 3 days afterwords, I was so full. Seriously. Zero appetite.

It was completely worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I thought overworking burger meat was bad.
    Not "bad" really. General wisdom is that you don't want to disrupt any fat chunks by smashing them into the meat or melting them with the heat of your hand.

otoh, I really like the technique of just throwing a burger ball on a flat top or skillet and smashing it into a patty. So there's that.

- - - Updated - - -

If it has high fat content, a properly cooked well-done burger is fine.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not how it works...
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He just put like $75 worth of meat into 4 burgers lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Smashburger's legal team will be in touch.
    Pff, I'll just call mine SplatBurger. Then I'll start another chain called Whack a Burger. And another called Five Gals. Yeah.

SplatBurger seems like the name of a franchise that is either extremely successful or an abysmal failure with no in between.
    Yeah... I'm still working out that concept. Could it be zombie themed?

And, now I want a burger. Damn it.

American processed cheese gets a bad rap.

It comes perfectly burger/bun sized, it melts just the right way, it tastes good and - at least in America - it has a strong feeling of nostalgia with it.

Prior to the low fat milk revolution American cheese was the most common cheese you could really get on the cheap for decades.

Now though all the milk is low fat and cheese is cheap and common since it wouldn't do to just throw all that fat away.

Funny isn't it? We've pulled the fat from the milk but now eat more cheese than ever so we are consuming even more milk-fat than ever.