Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalimaar View Post
    How do you shift everything up? It sits too low on my screen
    Click and drag the Chain Link icon. It is the profile anchor and lets you reposition it

Definitely not seeing a "Chain Link" icon. If I could figure out how to post a screenshot of what I'm seeing I would.

- - - Updated - - -

Chain Link is there for other class but it's missing for the rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah. I see the dummy anchor is there. Nothing is anchored to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! I found it. It is under the bottom group of icons. I had to move that out of the way to get to it. Very nice profile as I am new to playing a few classes.

Hi there. What is the logic for Roll the Bones Icon? I tried figuring it out, but I can't. Is it based off of Icy Veins suggestions or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Hi there. What is the logic for Roll the Bones Icon? I tried figuring it out, but I can't. Is it based off of Icy Veins suggestions or something else?
    Put simply, it assigns a value based on how useful the buffs are. Base value is 1 for a typical buff, better buffs like Shark Infested Waters and True Bearing are worth 2.

When you have a sum of buff values equal or greater than 2 it decides to not reroll until those buffs are near falling off. This means 2 weak buffs are worth 1 true bearing.

Hi Chesder, is it possible to setup a condition to show a notification on rupture/garrote when they have been buffed by nightstalker?

Quote Originally Posted by Atarix View Post
    Hi Chesder, is it possible to setup a condition to show a notification on rupture/garrote when they have been buffed by nightstalker?
    Possible. I'll look into it

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Put simply, it assigns a value based on how useful the buffs are. Base value is 1 for a typical buff, better buffs like Shark Infested Waters and True Bearing are worth 2.

When you have a sum of buff values equal or greater than 2 it decides to not reroll until those buffs are near falling off. This means 2 weak buffs are worth 1 true bearing.
    Very interesting approach, I like it. Roll the bones is very RNG, so I'll have to make a conscious decision to use roll another roll the bones, or use a finisher. Sometimes it feels like all I do is hit roll the bones, which impacts DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Very interesting approach, I like it. Roll the bones is very RNG, so I'll have to make a conscious decision to use roll another roll the bones, or use a finisher. Sometimes it feels like all I do is hit roll the bones, which impacts DPS.
    Sometimes thats just how the spec plays. I set this system up this way so I can adjust the values based on changes as they make them. I expect they'll do that at some point so you should see RtB show up less when they do.

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!