10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I like how Khadgar, Illy and Velen ganged up on him lolol. Khadgar being sneaky pinging him from behind.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajidehak View Post
    Is this an image of Kil'Jaedan or he is that small?
    both he and archimonde can change their sizes
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    So Sargeras is still out there.
    Was reading the Chronicle II book and he only put a portion of his power into a Avatar, but it was still Sargeras, though not really him.

Wonder on how Argus will play out after 7.2, since we are doing the Broken Shore and then Tomb.
    Looking forward to playing 7.2 and is there anymore lore at all for the place?

Like any Horde vs other faction conflict at all? Having the chance to do things would be nice too.
    Help the other factions get the Burning Legion...Still babbling on.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    both he and archimonde can change their sizes
    I don't know why I got a chuckle from this.

Do the other Eredar have this power? Or just the main leaders?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I don't know why I got a chuckle from this.

Do the other Eredar have this power? Or just the main leaders?
    It's not confined to just Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, no - it apparently requires a lot of magical power to do, and only a few potent Warlocks and sorcerers among the Eredar can achieve it. Lexivus the Soul Caller appears far larger than a normal Eredar, as does Arazzius the Cruel and Prince Malchezaar in Karazhan. Magical potency might also put a top-end on the ability we well, as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can change shape in far more drastic ways.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Kil'jaden drops the mic
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I really don't want KJ to die, he is the only decent villain in this world (Lei Shen died fast )
    what about Gul'dan
    he was decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's not confined to just Archimonde and Kil'jaeden, no - it apparently requires a lot of magical power to do, and only a few potent Warlocks and sorcerers among the Eredar can achieve it. Lexivus the Soul Caller appears far larger than a normal Eredar, as does Arazzius the Cruel and Prince Malchezaar in Karazhan. Magical potency might also put a top-end on the ability we well, as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde can change shape in far more drastic ways.
    you seem to have forgotten somone Aucald

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Decent yes, utterly transparent though. Gul'dan is a comic book villain. He is a good comic book villain but that's as far as it goes.
    Lei Shen is a villain to us. He SAVED the mogu from themselves. If anything it is entirely possible than if he hadn't gotten reoriginated Azeroth would be awake by now.

Kil'jaeden . . . I think he simply reached the same conclusion with Sargeras. His moral compass was probably broken by all the fel but I think he made the choice to join Sargeras willingly. Remember, when Sargeras met the triumvirate on Argus he promised to reveal to them the great secret of the universe. This is what drove KJ, knowledge, not power. He learned about the Void lords and about the possibility of a Dark Titan and with that knowledge came to the same conclusion with Sargeras (that all worlds need to be destroyed for the universe itself to be safe). He is a philosopher, he found his truth and is standing by it.
    Lei Shen was cool but he was only made a great character in the first chronicles book after he was already dead. We really didn't have enough of the mogu in Mists
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Decent yes, utterly transparent though. Gul'dan is a comic book villain. He is a good comic book villain but that's as far as it goes.
    Lei Shen is a villain to us. He SAVED the mogu from themselves. If anything it is entirely possible than if he hadn't gotten reoriginated Azeroth would be awake by now.

Kil'jaeden . . . I think he simply reached the same conclusion with Sargeras. His moral compass was probably broken by all the fel but I think he made the choice to join Sargeras willingly. Remember, when Sargeras met the triumvirate on Argus he promised to reveal to them the great secret of the universe. This is what drove KJ, knowledge, not power. He learned about the Void lords and about the possibility of a Dark Titan and with that knowledge came to the same conclusion with Sargeras (that all worlds need to be destroyed for the universe itself to be safe). He is a philosopher, he found his truth and is standing by it.
    People don't appriciate Kil'Jaeden enough. He's really one of a very few villains who actually tries to outmanouver us and who uses his head not his muscles. I really wish he offers some explanations about his view on the whole Light & Void metaphysics stuff and that way Blizz actually tries to give Burning Legion some personality. I feel though as he's missing some big finale deception or some thought-provoking speech that would make him 10/10 character.

I still hope he doesn't die and just uses the Tomb as a ploy to lure us to Argus (and then makes his escape as soon as we get stranded there to rally his forces)
    Add some kind of twist to that on the other side of portal and it would be awesome. It would be cool if Legion was gradually leting us win bit by bit on the broken shore to lure us in some kind of trap on Argus. Then army of Light saves us by some miracle, and the real war against Legion starts for real on Argus, no pulling punches anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you seem to have forgotten somone Aucald
    A glaring oversight on my part - I cry your pardon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    A glaring oversight on my part - I cry your pardon.
    Trifling mod!

just noticed someone could report this and some other mod look at this and not get the joke so this is here to warn any other mod who looks at this that this is a joke, please do not hurt me, i am but a child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic Khadgar being useless as fuck with his Arcane Blast in that KJ video.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Khadgar's Damage: 2k Crit

Illidan's Damage: 1.3M CRIT (ENDLESS META MOD)

Velen's Damage: .....He's uhh....better off healing...

Kil'jaeden's damage taken: None.....

Kil'jaeden's damage done: 145M Crit

The Player's Damage Done: 1.5M Crit with hero, and over 400K with regular moves...
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-03-20 at 10:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Classic Khadgar being useless as fuck with his Arcane Blast in that KJ video.
    should've rerolled to fire while he still could.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    The Player's Damage Done: We're not really canon, but....1.5M Crit with hero, and over 400K with regular moves...
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Adventurer

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    should've rerolled to fire while he still could.

- - - Updated - - -

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Adventurer
    ...Woohoo.

Deleted
    in order for the plot to go anywhere with Illidan, malfurion has to die.

this is the only way Tyrande is free to get with Illidan, then he will be happy and become the the nonsense that he is in the book where he uses light to kill demons or whatever the story said in that book.

@Dankdruid

....Naaaaaaahhhhhhh