Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Yeah okay. Anyway you alt-right people appropriating "fake news" for shit you don't like to hear doesn't actually work. It's a stupid strategy and you should find a better one.
    I'm not alt right, that's a made up term to group people together lol. Also have you never talked about women between other guys like that before? We do at work constantly. Hell I do with my wife lol. It's why nobody cared about that leaked audio from msnbc that a rival network released publicly in which msnbc conveniently never took action against.

No different to the 90's when nobody cared that Bill Clinton got his dick sucked by Monica Lewinsky and lied about it up until he was going to be impeached by Newt Gingrinch who got hammered more by the media and lost more thanks to the media than Bill Clinton did at the time lel.
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2017-03-20 at 01:03 PM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Good. Trump voters should be the ones to suffer under Trump's bad policies.
    They won't. Many will benefit from the improved job market. Who most could not care less if there is no PBS. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    I'm not alt right, that's a made up term to group people together lol. Also have you never talked about women between other guys like that before? We do at work constantly. Hell I do with my wife lol. It's why nobody cared about that leaked audio from msnbc that a rival network released publicly in which msnbc conveniently never took action against.

No different to the 90's when nobody cared that Bill Clinton got his dick sucked by Monica Lewinsky and lied about it up until he was going to be impeached by Newt Gingrinch who got hammered more by the media and lost more thanks to the media than Bill Clinton did at the time lel.
    People cared so much, they decided to try and impeach him over it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They won't. Many will benefit from the improved job market. Who most could not care less if there is no PBS. :P
    What improved job market? Is that the one Trump plans on creating by adding additional taxes and tariffs that will impact the poor and middle classes the most?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What improved job market? Is that the one Trump plans on creating by adding additional taxes and tariffs that will impact the poor and middle classes the most?
    No the people didn't, republicans did in which as I said they lost more than Bill Clinton who did not get impeached. Not sure why you're bothering trying to argue a point against it except just for the sake of it.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

- - - Updated - - -

He got impeached for perjury, not for his sexual encounters, in fact the left defended those actions.

No the people didn't, republicans did in which as I said they lost more than Bill Clinton who did not get impeached. Not sure why you're bothering trying to argue a point against it except just for the sake of it.
    So, people cared... got it. Yes, millions of Americans cared that Clinton got a BJ in the Oval Office. Hell, it was such a big deal, that it was still one of the rallying cries of Trump supporters more than two decades after it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He got impeached for perjury, not for his sexual encounters, in fact the left defended those actions.
    And in fact, the entire reason he was there, was to answer for his blow job.

Oh my god, I didn't realize the extent to which Appalachian residents would no longer have NPR on the radio. Now that I realize this, I see the abject horror of this budget. The suffering will be most acutely felt by people who don't care about the news!

So, people cared... got it. Yes, millions of Americans cared that Clinton got a BJ in the Oval Office. Hell, it was such a big deal, that it was still one of the rallying cries of Trump supporters more than two decades after it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he was being sued for sexual harassment from a former employee and he lied about having a sexual relationship with a current employee, pretty damaging shit to be lying about, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't seen any example of any Trump supporter bringing it up except along the example I gave during this thread. Also at the time if you remember Bill Clintons support actually went up. What a silly thing to argue about, not sure why you're trying to argue a point against it except just for the sake of it.

Nice cut. Negligible, but nice. Would need to look into it a bit more.

It was said earlier but it was said that people in these areas do have cable. Some areas do, some areas don't. If 50 billion were actually a reasonable amount to invest in infrastructure, whether wireless infrastructure to get stronger digital signals to these remote locations, or better cabling, it'd be a good plan. I am not expecting Trump to put that money towards that, though, even if it were enough to fix the problem.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Oh my god, I didn't realize the extent to which Appalachian residents would no longer have NPR on the radio. Now that I realize this, I see the abject horror of this budget. The suffering will be most acutely felt by people who don't care about the news!
    LOL I know. I can see the left spin on it now.

Coal minor wipes the dust off his face as he gets home, he turns on the radio, no NPR, coal minor then shakes his fist at the sky. DAMN YOU TRUMP! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR CLINTON!

Because he was being sued for sexual harassment from a former employee and he lied about having a sexual relationship with a current employee, pretty damaging shit to be lying about, don't you think?
    Then impeach his ass, and kick him out of office. It would not have hurt my feelings one little bit.

It's no worse than lying about your administration having contact with the same people who helped you win an election via hacking. Let me know when Trump gets called to testify...

If you want to compare Trump to Clinton, I'm fine with that. They are both pieces of shit, so let's get rid of Trump. I didn't support either piece of shit.

Then impeach his ass, and kick him out of office. It would not have hurt my feelings one little bit.

It's no worse than lying about your administration having contact with the same people who helped you win an election via hacking. Let me know when Trump gets called to testify...

If you want to compare Trump to Clinton, I'm fine with that. They are both pieces of shit, so let's get rid of Trump. I didn't support either piece of shit.
    I'm not comparing anything, I was just correcting your mistakes.

I haven't seen any example of any Trump supporter bringing it up except along the example I gave during this thread. Also at the time if you remember Bill Clintons support actually went up. What a silly thing to argue about, not sure why you're trying to argue a point against it except just for the sake of it.
    Well, since you are not in America, that may be why. In America, they kept whining that Bill Clinton should never be allowed back in the White House. You claim that people cared, yet they cared so much, it was a rallying cry two decades later.

Not really:
    These charges stemmed from Clinton's extramarital affair with former White House Intern Monica Lewinsky and his testimony about the affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones.
    He was testifying about one of his many other sexual harassment allegations when he lied about fucking around with his intern. It turns out if you frequently engage in sexually predatory behavior while in a position of power and lie about it under oath, sometimes people notice and sometimes they care.

The extent to which Democrats didn't care remains bizarre - this kind of thing is right up the alley of the sort sleazy behavior that feminists complain about all the time. Even if they were going to stand up for him at the time for cynical political reasons, still shrugging it off decades later is weird.

edit - This isn't intended as a shot at you. I know it's not your problem.

I'm not comparing anything, I was just correcting your mistakes.
    I say we compare them, let's do it. Let's bring Trump to answer questions before Congress.

I'm not alt right, that's a made up term to group people together lol. Also have you never talked about women between other guys like that before? We do at work constantly. Hell I do with my wife lol.
    Like that? No. Never. And I played sports competitively for years. My parents raised me right. I feel sorry for your wife.

[QUOTE=Bushtuckrman;45059304It's why nobody cared about that leaked audio from msnbc that a rival network released publicly in which msnbc conveniently never took action against.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Lots of people cared. Trump lost an enormous amount of support from the Republican party to start, and was pretty much left to succeed or fail on his own.

Bill Clinton was impeached for it. Also we Americans generally want our Presidents to be paragons of virtue, not, you know, low class scum of the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Not really:

He was testifying about one of his many other sexual harassment allegations when he lied about fucking around with his intern. It turns out if you frequently engage in sexually predatory behavior while in a position of power and lie about it under oath, sometimes people notice and sometimes they care.

The extent to which Democrats didn't care remains bizarre - this kind of thing is right up the alley of the sort sleazy behavior that feminists complain about all the time. Even if they were going to stand up for him at the time for cynical political reasons, still shrugging it off decades later is weird.
    I know exactly why he was impeached, and I remember what the hearings focused on. They talked forever about him getting a blow job, and using a cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Bill Clinton was impeached for it. Also we Americans generally want our Presidents to be paragons of virtue, not, you know, low class scum of the Earth.
    That "generally" is doing a lot of work. Two of the last four have been about as low class and trashy as it gets.

I say we compare them, let's do it. Let's bring Trump to answer questions before Congress.
    If Trump gets caught breaking the law, hell yeah impeach his ass. Even the Republican congress would probably do it, I am sure they rather have a good ol boy like Pence as President.