Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Skip the hair color also. Oh, and I hope you're not doing anything about that thinning hair.

Luckily my hair is black as midnight and there to stay.

I don't like it, but if it keeps a girl from looking unpleasant then fine. If you look good you feel good after all.

I believe it's correct to say color your hair, not dyeing it. At least, that's what I've heard from stylists. I know guys that color their own hair. Some also add highlights or do it to hid graying areas.

And going bald seems to be a big worry with a lot of men.
    Why would they hide graying areas? Salt and pepper is hot.

No homo.

I think some light make up to hide some of the blemishes due to bad skin is alright to an extent. Makeup should mostly be used for personal or professional reasons but least for reasons related to attraction of other people. At least if a woman is trying to find someone to have a relationship with, complete honesty is important from the beginning and that implies showing the other person how she looks like closest to a bare version of herself. Often those imperfections can define who you are and the matter of fact is no one is perfect. Perfection can be boring. If people cannot appreciate how you look without makeup, they have bigger problems themselves.

But, by your views, the guys that aren't so lucky and doing something about it, are deceiving women, right?

Not really, a woman won't wake up next to an ugly monster in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Luckily my hair is black as midnight and there to stay.
    once you hit your late 40's and early 50's it usually starts going away.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    once you hit your late 40's and early 50's it usually starts going away.
    Doubtful. I seem to have inherited my maternal grandfather's hair, not my father's/paternal grandfather ( who have thick beards and went bald ).

My maternal grandfather has little facial hair and still has a full head of hair and he's mid 60s.

If it does fall I'll just rock the bald head/beard combo. Hopefully I'll also be able to afford a Harley by then.

where is this going to

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziradin View Post
    where is this going to
    Where do roller coasters go?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

But isn't men doing that showing their lack of self-esteem? The thing you don't find attractive? Isn't that what you were originally arguing about?
    No, what the fuck. Hygiene =/= Lack of self esteem

You're still trying to build an equivalency of makeup and crap men do. You're not going to succeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women who wear makeup are horrible. They are fake! They may even have had plastic surgery!

All the same, more for me! You like the person or you don't. If you like them, you probably overlook things.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

You think they don't wear makeup. The secret to wearing makeup is to make it look like you're not.

Coloring your hair and addressing thining/balding hair, isn't a hygiene issue.
    Look, I'll be honest. I think men coloring their hair is gay as fuck.

I dislike colored hair in general.

If I had a negative opinion of fighting thinning hair I'd also need to have a negative opinion of hair straightening and curl tools.

If you think women who do makeup lack self-esteem and are deceiving men, then it should also apply to men that color their hair and fix balding issues.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with either.
    Not really, you can't make hair implants go away in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Not really, you can't make hair implants go away in the morning.
    Hard to get rid of tattooed on eyebrows, lipstick too in a morning. :P (Yes make up tattooing is a thing)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Women who wear makeup are horrible. They are fake! They may even have had plastic surgery!
    Personally, I think if someone is really unhappy with parts of their body, and plastic surgery could help them feeling better in their skin, there's not really much wrong with going for that either. It's definitely a more radical approach than Makeup, of course, and should be considered more carefully - but it's also permanent, so no one can accuse you of deceiving someone and then suddenly looking completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    That's like saying you put on clean clothes for shallow reasons, though. It's true in the most obtuse sense of the word, but saying so gives negative implications that aren't really true.
    How can it be seen as a negative trying to look better? ^^
    I don't agree with the self-esteem question. But girls do wear it to look prettier A LOT more often than to have fun.
    Then again you can still have fun while also looking good!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm of the opinion that it is up to them if they want to use it or not.
    Both can be lovely but nothing beats a girl that is damn hot without it and she look the same when you wake up with her in the morning.
    *Homer drewl*
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    How can it be seen as a negative trying to look better? ^^
    I don't agree with the self-esteem question. But girls do wear it to look prettier A LOT more often than to have fun.
    Then again you can still have fun while also looking good!
    I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I wear makeup every day. I'm just saying it's no different to wearing nice clothes or doing your hair.

Deleted
    LOL @ men telling woman not to wear make-up, FYI they wear it for themselves NOT you! There's a lot of shit men to themselves that I think looks silly but I am in no deluded state in thinking it's because of impressing me