Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    One of guildies got 3 legendaries in 2 days. His alt got 5,6 and 7 in 2 days. 5 and 6 in one day. His alt got legendaries more than our mythic raiders. And he changed loot spec a lot for ~3 weeks. So my guess is: It's another fuck up from Blizzard. (3 people in our guild who change loot spec a lot have 7-9 legendaries, only one of them has very large amount of m+ runs (the guy with 9)) All of these people have 0-1 multi spec legendaries. Only guy with 9 got trinket and warrior utility shoulders as his last 2. So in 7.2 they're trying to convince us that this is new feature.

Finally got my last legendary yesterday (10) as BM and it was the only one which i was waiting since 7.1.5, shoulders..... I had 6 before 7.1.5, all 6 dropped before new year and last 4 were dropping about every 2-3 weeks.

KP site says thats my i'm at 8000.

I was doing pretty much EVERYTHING where legendaries drop.

My weekly reset looked like this:
    7WQ chests
    1Weekly chest
    20LFR bosses (well on the last few weeks)
    20Normal bosses
    20Heroic bosses
    10-14Mythic bosses
    10M+0
    Kara
    2-10M+ 13-18
    World Boss
    Few BGs, 1-5
    Bling6k (not every day, 3-5 in a week since 7.1.5)
    Few Class Hall mission chests

Before 7.1.5 i have also done around 1000 M++ (mostly 7-9).

So yeah, finally i can stop doing at least 60% of activities and actully do what i like.
    Last edited by Naggash; 2017-03-16 at 08:01 PM.

Deleted
    These sudo-metrics and all that shit don't stand, at least from my experience. I have 9 legendaries (about to get the 10th and final one for my main spec, which of course also happens to be my BiS....) and 5 on an alt I rarely play with, and I NEVER did/or intend to do all the raids in every possible difficulty on a weekly basis. I've always just been doing the HC and Mythic difficulties and that's for TF farming and/or progress purposes. Regarding the M+spamming, once again, it doesn't apply in my situation; For the past 4-5 months I've been doing at best 2-3 M+ 12-18 on a daily basis. In total yes, I do have like 1000+ M+ on my main but that's over a 9-month period. The only thing I've been doing diligently is the WQs and to be honest, out of my 15 total legendaries (across 3 chars) I must have gotten 10 from the emissary caches. This game is already extremely dull and repetitive so I truly pity the ones that they are doing the same 3 raids x4 just to get a legendary. Some people call that "dedication", I call it zombienation (to be polite).

I have 6 legendaries on my main.
    Zero have come from WQ Emissary Cache.

I am convinced that they simply dont exist.

I've got 2 of them from the weekly mythic+ chest.
    1 of them from looting a boss on a mythic+0 (Shade of Medivh -- Karazhan)
    1 of them from a M+ chest at the end (EoA +8)
    2 of them from killing mythic raid bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    I doubt that there will be another source then personal experience since Blizz no longer provides official player count statistics to prevent a negeative "vortex".
    I think too that there is a considerable amount of players who quitted because of the worst implementation of legendarys since...ever.
    I am this person

You win Blizzard. 6th garbage legendary dropped and finally quit the game.

I've carried a hundred LFR's, normals and heroics raids for people that really didn't deserve the loot. This includes making your new content (NH) "fun" for players that really didn't deserve to be there. I hated it every step of the way and knew that I was doing it because I wanted the shiny orange.

A couple weeks ago while I was being berated in a normal for not flasking (even though I was doing 2x the damage of the #2 dps), I finally realized that this is ridiculous. Lo and behold, another garbage legendary. 4 left, 3-4 weeks for each one. 3-4 months to end this grind before I can actually have fun in the game (and outside the game).

No thanks. Cheers to everyone and good luck on your drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post

I've carried a hundred LFR's, normals and heroics raids for people that really didn't deserve the loot. This includes making your new content (NH) "fun" for players that really didn't deserve to be there. I hated it every step of the way and knew that I was doing it because I wanted the shiny orange.

A couple weeks ago while I was being berated in a normal for not flasking (even though I was doing 2x the damage of the #2 dps), I finally realized that this is ridiculous. Lo and behold, another garbage legendary. 4 left, 3-4 weeks for each one. 3-4 months to end this grind before I can actually have fun in the game (and outside the game).

brystupido

What would solve this would to see the actual RNG coding in raw form to get an understanding, but like Blizzard will release that so...

I've been tracking mine. Not sure if this provides any useful data, but...

Google Docs Link

Will the original post get any more updates? My main got the sixth legendary around 900 KP after my fifth, which I find a little bit too long. I received two legs. maybe at around 800 points. So I received 4 legendarys in a 3000 KP "window", and the last legendary took the most points. Maybe just unlucky, aside from still not received one of the 3 top legendays for Assassination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epilol View Post
    brystupido
    this!!!!!!

and yet you have 5 w/ 85+ played.
    How can you play for more than 10 hours a day every day for half a year without doing m+ or heroic/mythic raiding, just occasional normal raiding? That's impressive!

I have 6 legendaries on my main.
    Zero have come from WQ Emissary Cache.

I am convinced that they simply dont exist.
    A droprate in the approximate region of 1% on live server seems to fit. (assuming the drop chance for Legendary 3+ on Feb~15'th or later)
    Last edited by Svisalith; 2017-03-20 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootyraider View Post
    Maybe I missed it - So out of the (7?) million subs / accounts out there, how many accounts / players have at least 1 legendary item? (all servers / all players)
    It's a pointless statistic, because you don't know how much content they've done. I have one legendary across three 110s, but I haven't really played that much (two of them are < 1 day played), so who cares that I only have one legendary?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post

Oh man how i will ever clear LFR without you now!

/s

P.S: i have 6 level 100, all with 1 legendary and never got a prydaz or utility one, so i can clear my beloved LFR faster.

Working on #9 atm (note the difference between #6 and #7 was 2 days the rest is around 3-4 weeks usually)

I have been doing:
    All emissaries
    All Mythic +0 and Karazhan clears
    All LFR clears
    Raiding has been as much as possible without spending time i don't have on normal/heroic/mythic (average progression guild) runs.
    M+ i was doing a little bit extra at the start but lately have been doing the bare minimum to get a 15 weekly chest.

For more detailed information in order to get the data you can check my armory and wow progress. Character Longtooth@Emeriss EU
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2017-03-20 at 03:33 PM.

Deleted
    What's your opinion on mythic+?
    Do you think a +5/3 chest is better than a +15/1 chest on leg progress?

I have opened almost about 1000 Emissary caches on Fresh and Existing Characters and the results are mixed.

The alt I raided with only got its first Legendary in my latest unboxing.
    Where some of my alts that haven't even done heroic dungeons or anything besides Emissary caches are sitting on 2 - 4.

This is all on my channel.

Not sure what to make of my results. You can theory craft with it as evidence or w/e

1 of my characters got back to back Legendaries and the other within 3 caches.

I question the 1000 caches statement a bit but you might be close if have leveled many toons to 110 and doing dailies on all of them. Crazy but possible if you never had to focus on grinding legendaries on a main.

I'm at 8 legendaries atm and still missing wrists and trink as a fire mage. All other legendaries are the general ones and all the other fire ones and i stopped caring a while ago especially since i'll need to get some decent ones for frost for ToS too....

Deleted
    Anyone knows if EN and ToV bosses still increase the chance of getting legendaries at the same rate as before Nighthold, or have they been nerfed?