Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    remain is still fucking stupid, gets stupider by the day, and everyone who voted for it can DIAF.
    What's wrong with the idea to chance EU from within and be part of the solution ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    What's wrong with the idea to chance EU from within and be part of the solution ?
    Wait.... you mean the UK? They were in to sabotage from the day they came in. Counting on them to make it better from within is a joke when you see what they did for all those years...... the UK vote/veto in EU was basically the US vote/veto in the EU. No matter what happen to the EU in the futur, the UK being out is a step forward. No more snowflake, whinning, bitching and blackmailling. Good riddance.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-03-20 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaralon View Post
    I still cant understand how the left cant handle peoples will.
    The problem is when people are misled to belive they are voting for something thats in their best intrest but in reality, they are not.
    A bit like what happened with brexit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

How is that cultural enrichment working out for you guys?
    Really good, actually. Econamy is strong, unemployment is down, the average swede is doing better than ever.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Eh? What? Anjem Choudary supported remain? Anjem Choudary who is currently in prison for supporting ISIS? He supported remain? Well... I never....
    Yep, that one. Spouted some nonsense about the EU being less likely to deport or prosecute Islamists.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Wait.... you mean the UK? They were in to sabotage from the day they came in. Counting on them to make it better from within is a joke when you see what they did for all those years...... the UK vote/veto in EU was basically the US vote/veto in the EU. No matter what happen to the EU in the futur, the UK being out is a step forward. No more snowflake, whinning, bitching and blackmailling. Good riddance.
    I know the UK was always a quarrelsome sibling in the family of EU nations, but still... we'll miss you. Apart from rebates and postures UK was not unreasonable, i think. they voiced market stategies and never backed down from their promises AFAIK. EU learned over the decades to get along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Good. I hope other countries follow us so that the EU finally collapses.

Deleted
    See, this part is just stupidity on EU side if they do. Send a message saying "If you leave us, we'll fuck you over!"? Great union that. Doing that will actually most likely cause MORE countries to rebel to be honest. Would you want to be part of a union that threatens you if you don't do what the big boys want?
    I agree wholeheartedly. I wouldn't, and that is the main argument I had for leaving the EU. Greece is a prime example of forcing an EU nation to permanently contract their economies, because they can't have a deficit because of the rules, and doesn't have an economy or infrastructure outside of tourism that can keep up with Germany. Italy, Spain and France will have the same problem soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Would you have made the same argument if the other side won, ie staying?
    Not sure what you mean? But yeah, if the vote was different ... if the "majority" was remain, with the exact same figures as I stated, then yeah, my response would be the Remain camp did not achieve a true majority, as ~33% of the population is not a majority.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not very likely; NL just declined and polls for France also seem to waive Le Pen off the Elyzee Palace.
    Critizism of EU in its member states ? Oh, yes. But still no imminent exit movements on the horizon.

15+ Year Old Account
    As we all know, every country in the EU is completely equal in all ways.....
    And they have veto powers... soooo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Eastern European countries should be kicked out, because all they are doing is this:

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    While we may end up paying for some things after we leave (joint scientific projects, foreign nationals in the EU etc...) I doubt very much we'll be 'stiffed' by the EU after the negotiations end it just isn't in anyone's interest.

The Brexit secretary has already said we'll pay whatever is due as we are a country that follows the rule of law and accept our nation's responsibilities, he doesn't think we'll be punished either. He stated all this in the parliamentary committee meetings he has to report progress to.
    Don't underestimate the hurt FeeFee's of Eurocrats and the true believers in The Project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Eastern European countries should be kicked out, because all they are doing is this:
    Kind of defeats the purpose of the EU at that point, it would go from near parity with the US to having roughly half the GDP of the US
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

No, you have that wrong. When it's a result I like, that's democracy.
    You missed the third option - when you get an obviously idiotic result like TRUMP - then democracy is faulty.

TRUMP is the Boaty McBoatface of the real world.

BREXIT is a bit 50/50 ... long term it could be good for the UK.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Kind of defeats the purpose of the EU at that point, it would go from near parity with the US to having roughly half the GDP of the US
    Except a few people in suit and tie at Strasbourg or Bruxelles, who fucking care about being half the US's gdp if the people from western EU countries are losing buying power every year, lose their jobs to people willing to do the same job for half the money, and have to deal with Romanian beggars at every street corner?

The EU at 15 was almost too much. Now at 20 plus, with third world countries to take care of, I can understand why big nation started thinking about leaving.

Oh we are near parity with the US gdp? W fucking OW. Change my life.......

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    BREXIT is a bit 50/50 ... long term it could be good for the UK.
    World experts have really no idea how brexit will impact world markets and uk economy. There are theories, no certitudes.
    And we're talking about experts, with PhD in business or economy.

I am pretty sure the average UK person who voted leave has literally no idea what he voted for.
    And you saying "long term it could be good for the UK" is a very bold statement to say the least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Except a few people in suit and tie at Strasbourg or Bruxelles, who fucking care about being half the US's gdp if the people from western EU countries are losing buying power every year, lose their jobs to people willing to do the same job for half the money, and have to deal with Romanian beggars at every street corner?
    Ah, always great to read about national problems that are somehow blamed on the EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    World experts have really no idea how brexit will impact world markets and uk economy. There are theories, no certitudes.
    Exactly - BREXIT is an unknown, could be good could be bad.
    TRUMP is a known bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    And you saying "long term it could be good for the UK" is a very bold statement to say the least.
    Not really, given you just agreed with the statement and said experts also agreed with it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    We can only hope for it to go smoothly, so we can all get out at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    And I'll ask this again since people like you never seem to realise the world that we're in has bigger countries dominating the smaller ones.

What do you replace the EU with so countries of europe can compete at a world level. The UK has 60million people, it's not going to get a sniff at good deals China, USA, India or rest of EU will get. This means the same for France and Germany. Other European nations have even less of a chance.

So knowing this and the need to work on a global level needs an EU or EU like process what do you replace the EU with. Oh and don't bring up any petty nationalism or anything that states nation states are super special and everyoen should be seperate cause somehow we're super different cause that is based on emotion and will be ignored as flawed and stupid.