Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrshep2154 View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-n-word.html

i think she secretly prefers them or even her fellow cheerleaders.
    Breaking news: There is a shitty person on our planet! Sound the alarms!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    Shaming people for expressing racism is a form of punishment, ergo policing it. It's just more liberal hypocrisy; denouncing race shaming by shaming the race shamers; the intolerance of intolerance. Liberals seem to think they're somehow a different species of human, when they're just despicable as the rest of us.
    Here's an idea, stop being racist. If someone doesn't like being called racist, that is the best advice I can give. The only other option, is to keep being racist, and deal with the social consequences. It's fine to refer the "liberals" who are screaming at racists, haters and bigots, I'm fine with that. Personally, I'd rather be bigoted against racist people, than bigoted against someone else's race.

As you have stated, you fully support marginalization and ostracizing from your group when someone does something, or is different than the rest. How is calling out racist people any different? By whining about it, you are quite literally doing the exact same thing you are complaining about. Talk about hypocrisy... I guess you are a liberal.

Now, here's the real crux of the issue. ask yourself why you are "policing" others. In your society you wish to have, you are calling out traits that people are quite literally born with. Now, you want to get mad at the "liberals" for calling out traits that were taught to them by hateful bastards. Yes, that makes it worse.

Deleted
    Here's an idea, if you want the word nigger banned, then don't use it in music videos, movies, comedy acts etc.
    I'm really getting tired of the witch hunt that is being held against any white boy or girl that uses the word nigger. It ain't gonna get rid of racism, it's suppressing it, or maybe even make it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Here's an idea, stop being racist. If someone doesn't like being called racist, that is the best advice I can give. The only other option, is to keep being racist, and deal with the social consequences. It's fine to refer the "liberals" who are screaming at racists, haters and bigots, I'm fine with that. Personally, I'd rather be bigoted against racist people, than bigoted against someone else's race.

As you have stated, you fully support marginalization and ostracizing from your group when someone does something, or is different than the rest. How is calling out racist people any different? By whining about it, you are quite literally doing the exact same thing you are complaining about. Talk about hypocrisy... I guess you are a liberal.

Now, here's the real crux of the issue. ask yourself why you are "policing" others. In your society you wish to have, you are calling out traits that people are quite literally born with. Now, you want to get mad at the "liberals" for calling out traits that were taught to them by hateful bastards. Yes, that makes it worse.
    First of all, humans are inherently racist. 10,000 years of civilization hasn't even begun to chip away at 150,000 years of tribal living. I'd rather embrace our nature than to indulge in Marxist monocultural fantasies that only increase tension and violence. Embracing that nature means establishing our own communities, like the Chinese have done in San Fransisco for example. Good luck being anything other than a tourist in Chinatown if you aren't Chinese. Within smaller scale communities like that, enforcing whatever culture you want is fine. But on the national scale, you want to enforce your globalist "progressive" bullshit by shaming a white girl from Texas who was just being a white girl from Texas. America is not allowed to be wholly conservative or wholly liberal as long as either side exists and you simply aren't going to shame the other side into extinction. Just look at who's the president now.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

First of all, humans are inherently racist. 10,000 years of civilization hasn't even begun to chip away at 150,000 years of tribal living. I'd rather embrace our nature than to indulge in Marxist monocultural fantasies that only increase tension and violence. Embracing that nature means establishing our own communities, like the Chinese have done in San Fransisco for example. Good luck being anything other than a tourist in Chinatown if you aren't Chinese. Within smaller scale communities like that, enforcing whatever culture you want is fine. But on the national scale, you want to enforce your globalist "progressive" bullshit by shaming a white girl from Texas who was just being a white girl from Texas. America is not allowed to be wholly conservative or wholly liberal as long as either side exists and you simply aren't going to shame the other side into extinction. Just look at who's the president now.
    So, you are saying you should be racist, because other people are racist... got it. You are literally doing the exact same thing you are complaining about, that's absolutely hilarious. If you want to be racist, fine. Just don't get butt hurt when people call you out for being a racist. You can whine all you want, but at the end of the day, you are upset, because a racist bitch is getting called out for being a racist bitch.

I have no desire to shame the other side into extinction, I merely enjoy pointing out ignorant bigots. I don't expect them to disappear, but their ignorance and hatred offers limitless entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    Why does this warrant a thread?
    Because OP has a creepy weird obsession with cheerleaders. It's seriously fucked up, even by MMO-C Gen OT standards.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    I think the OP is a sex offender, his teenage cheerleader obsession isn't healthy and definitely creepy

What a dumb girl, I hope she grows from her ignorance. Well at least her and a bunch of friends didn't torture someone like those people did in that other hate crime...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    How is it overblown at all, unless you're just wilting like an old flower at the thought of anyone being held accountable for their actions? It's literally just "Person who should have known better did something stupid. School is looking into the situation, possibly to take action." It's not like she's being thrown in prison, barred from ever holding a job, or murdered over this. I mean, fuck. My football coach probably would have thrown us off the team for something like this, even if the media never got wind of it. He had high expectations of us both on and off the field and he wouldn't have abided by such obviously disrespectful stuff just because we tried to claim youthful indiscretion.
    Yeah what gets me is the attitude that oh they are just kids they shouldn't get in trouble for what they do. Than when they are adults all of a sudden it becomes damn millennials expecting everything to be handed to them.

Daily Mail article *giggles*

So, you are saying you should be racist, because other people are racist... got it. You are literally doing the exact same thing you are complaining about, that's absolutely hilarious. If you want to be racist, fine. Just don't get butt hurt when people call you out for being a racist. You can whine all you want, but at the end of the day, you are upset, because a racist bitch is getting called out for being a racist bitch.

I have no desire to shame the other side into extinction, I merely enjoy pointing out ignorant bigots. I don't expect them to disappear, but their ignorance and hatred offers limitless entertainment.
    There is a difference of degree between racism and tribalism. Humans are inherently tribalistic. Racism is the aggressive expression of that. The more we embrace our tribalism and separate from each other, the less racism there will be. The less violence there will be. You want to police your views on an entire country whereas I'd settle for just the area I live in. You want to "call out" people so you can feel righteous but you lack the compassion that makes tolerance work in the first place. Instead of a liberal taking this girl aside in a private conversation and engaging with her ideology and trying to educate her to your view on things, a big deal has been made about this innocuous event on a national level. Is that your plan for pushing the progressive agenda? Because it isn't working. All it does is hardens the traditionalists, which is why Trump got elected in the first place. Sometimes I think the reason he won by such a large electoral margin is just because of how much he triggers liberals.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    What's wrong with saying nigger?

Just a word lol... Isn't there a thing called freedom of speech?

nigger.
    This.
    nigger.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-20 at 07:09 PM.

There is a difference of degree between racism and tribalism. Humans are inherently tribalistic. Racism is the aggressive expression of that. The more we embrace our tribalism and separate from each other, the less racism there will be. The less violence there will be. You want to police your views on an entire country whereas I'd settle for just the area I live in. You want to "call out" people so you can feel righteous but you lack the compassion that makes tolerance work in the first place. Instead of a liberal taking this girl aside in a private conversation and engaging with her ideology and trying to educate her to your view on things, a big deal has been made about this innocuous event on a national level. Is that your plan for pushing the progressive agenda? Because it isn't working. All it does is hardens the traditionalists, which is why Trump got elected in the first place. Sometimes I think the reason he won by such a large electoral margin is just because of how much he triggers liberals.
    No, that is simply not true. The more you focus on tribalism, the more xenophobic (and racist) people become. Tribalism has led to a shit ton of violence, so it's foolish to say that it would be more peaceful. We have an entire world history that shows that tribalism and xenophobia are very violent.

I have no desire to be tolerant of racist people, and I'm fine with that. I'm not trying to push some "progressive" agenda, I'm mocking someone for being an ignorant racist. Like I said, I have no desire to change the mind of a racist person, their ignorance quite literally prevents that from happening. That's what cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance are all about. Their failing is exactly what prevents them from recognizing it as a failing. Now that she has been shown to be a racist, she has three choices. She can recognize it and change, recognize it, and stay the same... or allow her cognitive dissonance to tell herself that she's a victim. I have little hope that it will be the first one.

Trump won, because there's no shortage of ignorant people in this country. He won, because he got rural white people to buy into the victim mentality that he was selling. He won, because he sold a line of bullshit, that foolish people believed.

Trump won, because there's no shortage of ignorant people in this country. He won, because he got rural white people to buy into the victim mentality that he was selling. He won, because he sold a line of bullshit, that foolish people believed.
    He won because Clinton was a shitty candidate too, but unlike Clinton he promised them jobs, there's an argument that he's full of shit but that's not the point. How can you even argue racism when Clinton was white too. I mean you literally are downing racism and then you basically call all rural white people racist, how ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    He won because Clinton was a shitty candidate too, but unlike Clinton he promised them jobs, there's an argument that he's full of shit but that's not the point. How can you even argue racism when Clinton was white too. I mean you literally are downing racism and then you basically call all rural white people racist, how ironic.
    Clinton was a shitty candidate, which is why I didn't vote for her. His lying is the point, people bought into his lies, even though they were consistently pointed out for everyone to see. He got elected based on willful ignorance and a victim mentality.

Where did I say rural white people are racist? Feel free to point out that part.

Clinton was a shitty candidate, which is why I didn't vote for her. His lying is the point, people bought into his lies, even though they were consistently pointed out for everyone to see. He got elected based on willful ignorance and a victim mentality.

Where did I say rural white people are racist? Feel free to point out that part.
    What was the point of you pointing out their race? Did you know there are other races in rural areas? Did you know that there was non white people who voted for Trump in rural areas? I live in a rural county, we have a lot of minorities, our mayor is black, guess what, they voted red.

So she spelled nigger.
    Even if she did - so what?

Did she also spell "Let's hang this" before the "nigger"?

It is just a word, people need to stop being so sensitive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What was the point of you pointing out their race? Did you know there are other races in rural areas? Did you know that there was non white people who voted for Trump in rural areas? I live in a rural county, we have a lot of minorities, our mayor is black, guess what, they voted red.
    I'm pointing out the facts of voting demographics in the last election. Their race was part of that demographic. Rural was another part. If you don't believe me, look at the voting results from every county, and see what you find. As for rural areas being diverse, that really isn't true. Cities are far more likely to be racially diverse.

Not once did I say rural white voters are racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man some of y'all are a little too eager to get a chance to say the word...

I'm pointing out the facts of voting demographics in the last election. Their race was part of that demographic. Rural was another part. If you don't believe me, look at the voting results from every county, and see what you find. As for rural areas being diverse, that really isn't true. Cities are far more likely to be racially diverse.

Not once did I say rural white voters are racist.
    Well sorry for the assumption then I still think it's bad taste to point out someones race. The one thing that Democrats and Republicans do that piss me off the most is turning a political party into a racist thing. I inherently find saying "well this race voted for this person" inherently racist in itself, you're assuming just because of that persons race you voted for that person and not for their political stances.

TLDR - Comparing demographics like cities vs rural - ok
    Comparing races - not ok