Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Happiness report that is based in no way on happiness. Interesting. Why do Europeans keep making these surveys that make claims that do not align with what was studied?

How does GDP define happiness? Is that to say that money buys happiness? Who actually thinks that?

I mean, look at this ridiculous list of things that have fuck all to do with happiness.

Why not just make the list a list of the most European fantasy land?
    They ask people about how happy they are and why they are happy, that's how they compile the list (as far as I know).

Financial security makes people happy, being able to afford traveling and fun activities makes people happy, living in nice conditions makes people happy. There's a whole lot of research and common sense supporting the idea that a surplus of money increases happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You ask about stuff people generally consider creating happiness to their lives. Sum those things up, draw a nice graph with excel and publish it online.
    Yeah pretty much, you put anything in a graph and people don't even question how the data was gathered, they take it as gospel.

My list is based on

Countries that have the most days over 70F
    Countries where it's easy to get a job
    Countries where it's easy to start a business
    Countries where you don't pay much taxes
    Countries where you can get good barbecue
    Countries where there is a strong military defense
    Countries with a lot of freedom

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    They ask people about how happy they are and why they are happy, that's how they compile the list (as far as I know).

Financial security makes people happy, being able to afford traveling and fun activities makes people happy, living in nice conditions makes people happy. There's a whole lot of research and common sense supporting the idea that a surplus of money increases happiness.
    Nah mang, financial security doesn't make people happy. Haven't you heard of the totally legit, factually based expression "money doesn't buy happiness"?!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Fuck me, reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Where am I back tracking? Please quote me on my contradictions.
    Correct the record then dude. My point is, if you are not arguing with me, then what in the actual fuck are you on about? Say what you think. Use your words.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Correct the record then dude. My point is, if you are not arguing with me, then what in the actual fuck are you on about? Say what you think. Use your words.
    I'm waiting for you to show me my contradictions or where you THINK I back tracked or made contradictions. If you can't even properly comprehend what I'm typing then there's no point in arguing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    My list is based on

Countries where it's easy to get a job
    Countries where it's easy to start a business
    Countries where you don't pay much taxes
    Countries where you can get good barbecue
    Countries where there is a strong military defense
    Countries with a lot of freedom
    Mexico!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I'm waiting for you to show me my contradictions or where you THINK I back tracked or made contradictions. If you can't even properly comprehend what I'm typing then there's no point in arguing.
    I mean, I'm asking you correct me where I am mistaken, and you instead post this. Why not just tell me what you mean then? Use your words.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I'm asking you correct me where I am mistaken, and you instead post this. Why not just tell me what you mean then? Use your words.
    How can I correct you if you don't show me where you think I back tracked?

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    Why do the countries on the top of that list are also the ones with the biggest suicide rates ??
    The unhappiest people are removed, so...

How can I correct you if you don't show me where you think I back tracked?
    Ok, I give up. Congrats on making the most circular argument in history.

alcohol blood lvl vs happiness would be a fun graph, I am willing to participate in that study.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, I give up. Congrats on making the most circular argument in history.
    Funny cause I haven't actually made any arguments in the last couple posts.

You said I back tracked. I want you to point out where you think I back tracked so I can correct or clear things up for you.

But sure, you can call that a circular argument if you want. (You're wrong on that too though )

Funny cause I haven't actually made any arguments in the last couple posts.

You said I back tracked. I want you to point out where you think I back tracked so I can correct or clear things up for you.

But sure, you can call that a circular argument if you want. (You're wrong on that too though )
    Last word freak....

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last word freak....
    I've seen first graders with better than debating skills than you.

If i have nothing left to complain about, how on earth am i supposed to be happy???

What? we dropped to second place! and to Norway of all countries! Unacceptable!

In all seriousness though, who gives a shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    My list is based on

America will be alone on that list, because other countries haven't used F anymore since over a century.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    These surveys measure everything but actual happiness.
    I also don't actually know what 7.137 happiness units is supposed to mean anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arbitrary survey declares a nation best at something.