Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    He gave exposure to certain topics and gave voice to some opinions that I don't shar but I respect either way, yet I think the man is not honest about his political and social stance. I get the feel that he's outrageous just for the sake of it and he's only trying to stay relevant at any cost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Who? /10chars
    You could've looked him up in the time you made this post and contribute to this thread in a meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    alot of people full of hate and negativity. there is giving an opinion and then being disgustingly offensive. you don't like that Milo does it so don't do it yourselves. hypocrites.
    What have people been saying here that you classify as disgustingly offensive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

He's occasionally entertaining, but really should set himself on fire to get the attention he truly wants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    You could've looked him up in the time you made this post and contribute to this thread in a meaningful way.
    Yep. Just check google for 'right wing propaganda troll who defends child abuse'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Typing Milo Yiannopoulos into Google followed by reading a paragraph about him certainly is longer than typing Who?

I've enjoyed listening to his arguments about the regressive left, but i can't stand his pratteling on conservatism or catholic apolegetics. Besides that he's a worldclass troll, which I can also appreciate. He did a forum or whatever with Christina Hoff Sommers once, he's not all that bad when he drops the persona (a bit).
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

He seems to have some logic behind his ideals that are similar to mine, but like many on his side, he can't seem to find a way to express most of them without being a dick.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Michael Jackson had more for him going than his actions and persona, mosmy his music. Milo is just a persona and a tainted persona doesn't recover that easily.
    Micheal Jackson didn't have political views some people didn't violently hate. Lena Dunham could admit to molesting a child (And did so) but nobody gave a shit. Why? Because her politics was amenable to the bullies on the Left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Micheal Jackson didn't have political views some people didn't violently hate. Lena Dunham could admit to molesting a child (And did so) but nobody gave a shit. Why? Because her politics was amenable to the bullies on the Left.
    Clearly you give a shit so not nobody. What's with you and your ilk always claiming "nobody cared!" when... you all... did care...

also, who?

Deleted
    TBF Michael Jackson only got away with it because it wasn't proven, it was all hearsay. Jimmy Savile was popular until it turned out he was a prolific paedophile

Deleted
    I am impressed how easy trump followers fall for right wing propaganda.

Brains off. Bias on. Filterbubble on. Retweet every racist post. Every sexist post. Every bigot post.

The Divided States of America ruled by miserables.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Clearly you give a shit so not nobody. What's with you and your ilk always claiming "nobody cared!" when... you all... did care...

also, who?
    Nobody who shared her politics cared. There, does that help you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I'm sure that plenty of adults by stickers that say "feminism is cancer". I mean real deep thinkers.

A true deep thinker realizes you do NOT create equality by developing new inequalities.

Or another way to put it, instead of nerfing a particular group (focusing on the bad of that group) that energy was to lift everyone up together, everyone could get along.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    TBF Michael Jackson only got away with it because it wasn't proven, it was all hearsay. Jimmy Savile was popular until it turned out he was a prolific paedophile
    Does anyone really have any doubt that Michael Jackson was a pedophile?

You invite children over for sleepovers... you're not fooling anyone.

It was also discovered that after his death he had tons of videos of animal abuse, and other things the public abhors.

Bottom line... we loved Michael... we love Michael. He could do no wrong. The sad truth is he probably could have been convicted of child molestation and murder of a child... and we probably still would have loved him.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-03-20 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never heard of him before.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I like him. I don't agree with everything he says, but I enjoy how he is able to make the far-left cry just by seeing a picture of him. And third-wave feminism IS cancer.

He's a troll who gets ignorant people to support his cherry-picked arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    yet I think the man is not honest about his political and social stance.
    He honestly said he is a provocateur. He is on-going proof that people would rather get outraged over his politically incorrect views rather than ignore him as a provocateur.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Does anyone really have any doubt that Michael Jackson was a pedophile?

You invite children over for sleepovers... you're not fooling anyone.

It was also discovered that after his death he had tons of videos of animal abuse, and other things the public abhors.

Bottom line... we loved Michael... we love Michael. He could do no wrong.
    I don't know many that love him, his music perhaps but not him. Besides still a difference between proven and rumours