Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I just think, like with Hillary, if we had a real hardcore bombshell of a problem, it would have already come out. If they still haven't found anything concrete on the Trump Admin regarding Russia, they're not going to.
    This kind of stuff moves pretty slowly, historically.

Besides, with the nature of this investigation, combined with the ridiculous poking around going on around it, I can imagine they're being as purposely slow as possible.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Here's the thing - Just like Hillary's e-mails, this investigation will give nothing out. The FBI have their hands tied in a political game that they themselves shouldn't normally be tied with.
    isn't the point of investigations to find out? the FBI is not the only one conducting investigations into Trump, I think the annoyance with Hillary's e-mail was that each new investigation revealed nothing new and it became a witch hunt. Unless you have psychic powers it is fair to let the experts do their jobs before jumping to conclusions.

Let's not forget the main reason this Russia issue became bigger is Trump's weird obsession with praising and defending Russia almost like he has a gun to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about? NO ONE is pro abortion, and even if they were, it isn't illegal. So calling her a fucking "pro-abortion extremist" is pants-on-head fucking retarded.
    On that you are correct. That is why it is called "pro choice".

15+ Year Old Account
    The FBI have their hands tied in a political game that they themselves shouldn't normally be tied with.
    Investigating foreign influence in our electoral process is one of the very things the FBI is supposed to investigate.

Unless you were just saying that Trump's involvement with Russia is what shouldn't have happened, then whole agreement.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

And they've been investigating since July. Nothing new was learned today.
    No, nothing new was learned today because nothing was fucking released. There is a difference that nothing was new, and nothing was released.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just think, like with Hillary, if we had a real hardcore bombshell of a problem, it would have already come out. If they still haven't found anything concrete on the Trump Admin regarding Russia, they're not going to.
    You seem to have forgotten that investigations by anyone, local police station, all the way up to the most important of FBI investigations, can take years because evidence, witnesses, etc. can come forward months or even years later.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Aura of Willful ignorance detected. Do not engage under any circumstances, @supertony51 .
    By all means, please show me where any of the emails that Wikileaks leaked that showed any damning evidence of wrongdoing. If I am the "willful ignorant" one, then it should be easy to show at least 1 damning email.

But it isn't a lie. I didn't make it up. For the longest time during the campaign, Trump had a 75% lie rate.
    Right now it is 72% http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Hillary Clinton was the EXACT OPPOSITE on lie rate. 26% lie rate for Clinton.
    http://www.politifact.com/personalit...llary-clinton/

Politifact really is not a good source to use. It is well know liberally biased site. You should try some more neutral sites.

Wait... liberals ACTUALLY believe this meme that Trump is some super spookey Russian boogeyman? lmfaoooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    You are stating that someone in 2004 brought forth the birther issue for the Presidential 2008 campaign before Hillary's campaign did?
    Oh my...
    Did you read the article? Seems like you did if you actually pulled that from the article because that is where it came from. It did not start with the Hillary campaign, they might have had 1 person mention it, to which they were fired, but they certainly didn't fucking start it. You claimed they started it, they didn't. I am just playing your bullshit semantics game and beating you at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Politifact really is not a good source to use. It is well know liberally biased site. You should try some more neutral sites.
    Compared to who? And name ANYTHING, they are wrong about. They source EVERYTHING they fact check. What site is more neutral than them? Because I guarantee there isn't one that you won't criticize.

How long before someone decries that some will say what you just said.
    My estimate: the first post following the OP.
    Guess what? I was correct.
    It's not an estimate if it already happened and you know the exact value....

15+ Year Old Account
    You should read their source material, which they always provide in their articles, before just dismissing something out of hand from politifact.

You don't agree with their rating system.

OK.

Now point out where in the articles they're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Wait... liberals ACTUALLY believe this meme that Trump is some super spookey Russian boogeyman? lmfaoooooooooooooo
    Considering his ties, it is closer to truth than you actually looked for apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Trump did that mid committee from twitter.

Lol, the face on Comey as Himes rereads the tweet. You could almost here the "are you kidding me?" in his head.

The Mountain Dew bottle made me laugh too.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

And in other news, the FBI could not make any direct links between Wikileaks and Russia!
    Except for the time that RT announced a new batch of Podesta emails before Wikileaks' own announcement. You know, because they knew in advance. Because they had a direct link...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Good, I can't wait to see;

Right's outrage when they find something on Trump's campaign.

or

Left's outrage when they don't find something on Trump's campaign.

Either way I will be entertained.
    There's already been evidence of Trump's campaign workers working with Russian informants. That can't be denied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps there is indeed nothing on both cases. I just don't know what's true and what's not anymore, with propaganda being thrown into the mix to dumb people up as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Investigating foreign influence in our electoral process is one of the very things the FBI is supposed to investigate.

Unless you were just saying that Trump's involvement with Russia is what shouldn't have happened, then whole agreement.
    Simply put, I mean that they have intense pressure from both side, and not to expect any neutral outcome to this. IE: Don't be surprised if Trump comes out clean, even if he's guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    isn't the point of investigations to find out? the FBI is not the only one conducting investigations into Trump, I think the annoyance with Hillary's e-mail was that each new investigation revealed nothing new and it became a witch hunt. Unless you have psychic powers it is fair to let the experts do their jobs before jumping to conclusions.

Let's not forget the main reason this Russia issue became bigger is Trump's weird obsession with praising and defending Russia almost like he has a gun to his head.
    Frankly the only thing he did was that he wanted to mend the bonds between Russia and the US. Even if I disagree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Except for the time that RT announced a new batch of Podesta emails before Wikileaks' own announcement. You know, because they knew in advance. Because they had a direct link...
    Oh, you mean before wikileaks twitter tweeted about it, right? Because the e-mail dump was exposed minutes before on the Wikileaks subreddit, well before RT. Maybe RT just knew where to look?

No, it must be Russian propaganda. Darn.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Considering his ties, it is closer to truth than you actually looked for apparently.

lmao yeah, sure. And I bet if I look hard enough, I can see Vlad and Ivan hiding outside my house in the bushes waiting for me to leave.

This shit is just as cringey and pitiful as the right-wingers who thought Obama was some Kenyan Muslim atheist homosexual. And liberals wonder why nobody takes them seriously anymore, or why they can't win elections outside of California and NY

Did you read the article? Seems like you did if you actually pulled that from the article because that is where it came from. It did not start with the Hillary campaign, they might have had 1 person mention it, to which they were fired, but they certainly didn't fucking start it. You claimed they started it, they didn't. I am just playing your bullshit semantics game and beating you at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Compared to who? And name ANYTHING, they are wrong about. They source EVERYTHING they fact check. What site is more neutral than them? Because I guarantee there isn't one that you won't criticize.
    They do a great job a collecting data, there is no doubt about that. They just don't do a great job at interrupting it in my opinion.

If they find evidence, and impeach, does that mean Mike Pence becomes the next president? or does he also get impeached for being part of the same campaign?