Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    Was thinking the same.. especially if you take into account to lose of First Blood.
    Pretty sure the sim is taking into account the loss of First Blood, but what I wonder if it's taking account of is the new trait that boosts Blade Dance's crit damage by 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    As someone that just got ring (yay, sarcasm), but on a serious note, I always said this before having it, each time they nerf AotHG they should bake the nerf into base DBlades.

So in this case, DBlades should get +2 Fury. AotHG people feel no different, but it reduces the delta of haves and have nots.
    general stat increases with Tomb and the new dungeon will balance out fury generation in this way. At some point our stats would actually get high enough that the ring would just be fury capping you, plus tier bonuses, new weapon traits, and every other change.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Pretty sure the sim is taking into account the loss of First Blood, but what I wonder if it's taking account of is the new trait that boosts Blade Dance's crit damage by 20%.
    Also important to keep in mind that the ToS Set Bonus is going to reduce or even neutralize the effectiveness of Bloodlet vs First Blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Also important to keep in mind that the ToS Set Bonus is going to reduce or even neutralize the effectiveness of Bloodlet vs First Blood.
    The patch releases a lot earlier than the raid. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd change the new set bonus if everybody starts playing bloodlet, because of the bracer changes. Forcing players into certain talents has been something blizz said they didn't want to do.

Did they just updated the blue post with this info? or just reacting 6 days later

Maybe instead of trashing the ring over and over Blizzard can finally make the other DH legendaries do something useful and effective.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xmr1 View Post
    Maybe instead of trashing the ring over and over Blizzard can finally make the other DH legendaries do something useful and effective.
    They did though. The bracers are really strong now and even the utility legys aren't too far off. Looks like one of the most balanced set of legendaries if you check the sim dps chart.

Wish they would make a change like 100% DB proc rate during meta. This would greatly reduce the rng of our burst and narrow the gap between AotHG haves and have nots.

Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    They did though. The bracers are really strong now and even the utility legys aren't too far off. Looks like one of the most balanced set of legendaries if you check the sim dps chart.
    But when are you realistically going to be taking Bloodlet, when First Blood is an option, with the new 2/4P? Unless something drastically changes from now and 7.2 going live, I can't possibly imagine a scenario you'd give up FB with all the power it's provided through tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sederath View Post
    But when are you realistically going to be taking Bloodlet, when First Blood is an option, with the new 2/4P? Unless something drastically changes from now and 7.2 going live, I can't possibly imagine a scenario you'd give up FB with all the power it's provided through tier.
    The thing is that you and a lot of people really don't realize is that Tomb of Sargeras does NOT launch with 7.2, and probably won't be opening for another couple of months after 7.2 launches. So the Tier bonus is irrelevant for a long while still, and has good chance of changing. What will be in with 7.2, however, is the trait that boosts Blade Dance's crit damage, so it'll be interesting to see if anything but First Blood can ever be relevant with that trait.

Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    Forcing players into certain talents has been something blizz said they didn't want to do.
    They also said they wouldn't kill a spec people had heavily invested into yet look at MM and fire.

Uff, thank god i got the chest instead of that shitty ring, thanks blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    The thing is that you and a lot of people really don't realize is that Tomb of Sargeras does NOT launch with 7.2, and probably won't be opening for another couple of months after 7.2 launches. So the Tier bonus is irrelevant for a long while still, and has good chance of changing. What will be in with 7.2, however, is the trait that boosts Blade Dance's crit damage, so it'll be interesting to see if anything but First Blood can ever be relevant with that trait.
    I fully recognize that it'll be some time before ToS is available, with 7.2, but that doesn't change the point of my post.

Yeah, it'll be some time that Bloodlet's strong with Stabilizers, but the moment tier's available, when will it be competitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sederath View Post
    I fully recognize that it'll be some time before ToS is available, with 7.2, but that doesn't change the point of my post.

Yeah, it'll be some time that Bloodlet's strong with Stabilizers, but the moment tier's available, when will it be competitive?
    If the Tier remains unchanged when ToS launches, then yes, Bloodlet will never be good with the set bonuses, but Blizzard is looking to get some feedback on them. Doesn't actually mean they will change anything.

Deleted
    Whilst are fury gen right now can be crappy, I do think that with T19 2pc +T20 4pc + ring we will be pretty set for fury. Just gotta get the ring now

Deleted
    They should just remove/redesign the legendary ring and buff our fury gen, it's getting frustrating when they're toying around with that legendary already, that legendary is already making ppl go nuts cuz of all the nerfs it keeps getting, I just hope devs remove or redesign the damn legendary ring, but I guess that's just a dream that won't come true, DH's fury gen is already so rng, when can we have faith in devs that they will just buff our fury gen

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Post nerf. Hence why Moarg and Sephuz are so high.

The nerf looks giant and huge and awful. It's not. It won't meaningfully impact your fury gen.
    I'm fairly sure it's pre-nerf. That list was gathered days ago (Saturday) and the Anger nerf went to PTR today and Simcraft hasn't even updated yet I believe. The Moarg Sephuz buff went to PTR last week and just updated a few short days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    I'm fairly sure it's pre-nerf. That list was gathered days ago (Saturday) and the Anger nerf went to PTR today and Simcraft hasn't even updated yet I believe. The Moarg Sephuz buff went to PTR last week and just updated a few short days ago.
    It's been (undocumented) on the PTR for about a week. Was changed with the other legendaries.

Deleted
    So i just got the Ring last week. I also have the bracers and KJBW.

Would i run with the bracers + ring or KJBW + ?

Another nerf to Anger of the Half Giants without addressing the root cause of why it's so good.

The lack of attention to the domination of Dblades and the crappy fury RNG that follows is pushing me off the class at this point.