Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what new characters they will introduce.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I wonder if they'l do what Season 2 did and do a another time gap or just pick up where Season 2 finished.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I rather have the old teen titans back
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    They will probably follow the comic that follows after season 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    So sick of people hating on teen titans go. The people who make teen titans go are some of the people who fought hardest within warner brother to bring young justice back.

Teen titans go has some of the best parody of both comics and comics fandom and it's the most popular children's show in the world for a reason. It's not bad and it has nothing to do with young justice getting cancelled. Young justice was cancelled because the largest part of its viewership base were young girls and older people and it's toys didn't sell.
    Holy shit, someone else agrees with me on this. Yeah Teen Titans Go is a damn good cartoon and the irrational hate it gets is more comical than the shit it parodies.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Holy shit, someone else agrees with me on this. Yeah Teen Titans Go is a damn good cartoon and the irrational hate it gets is more comical than the shit it parodies.
    Probably because people like myself who liked the ORIGINAL Teen Titans and then seeing Teen Titans Go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Probably because people like myself who liked the ORIGINAL Teen Titans and then seeing Teen Titans Go.
    Your point being? I liked the original Teen Titans as well and Teen Titans Go had nothing to do with it going away years ago.

You should be glad they kept the same voice actors at the very least.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Well i really liked that Young Justice season 2 jumped 5 years and showed the ones from season 1 grown (unlike the simpsons and most shows that tend to do one continuous day to day timing for each episode and season) it's nice to see jumps that show growth and shunt forward, new developments, new personnel without the old ones necessarily leaving, just maybe not playing major roles or at least having new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Your point being? I liked the original Teen Titans as well and Teen Titans Go had nothing to do with it going away years ago.

You should be glad they kept the same voice actors at the very least.
    Honestly people dislike the show because the staff are constantly attacking anyone who criticizes the show plus they've even said that they put no effort into the show because it's just for kids. I mean when you make an episode whose purpose is to basically attack your older audience for watching the show because "cartoons are for kids" it's hard to really like it. What's worse is that there are good episodes of teen titans go so it could be better if the staff actually put in the effort.

With Young justice I hope they don't do a time skip. I hated that with season 2 since it made the hero's seem really incompetent. I mean how does 5 years go by without the justice league figuring out what the members of the league did while under mind control. Heck why did it take 5 years for anything to even happen because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post

With Young justice I hope they don't do a time skip. I hated that with season 2 since it made the hero's seem really incompetent. I mean how does 5 years go by without the justice league figuring out what the members of the league did while under mind control. Heck why did it take 5 years for anything to even happen because of that.
    Well, i didn't think the 16 min gap not being figured out so soon was a bad idea or unreasonable... i liked how the story of Red Arrow between season 1 and 2, i didn't like they turned Aqualad all evuls at the start of season 2, I really liked him.. and there were no signs of it

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Well, i didn't think the 16 min gap not being figured out so soon was a bad idea or unreasonable... i liked how the story of Red Arrow between season 1 and 2, i didn't like they turned Aqualad all evuls at the start of season 2, I really liked him.. and there were no signs of it
    Did you finish season 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Did you finish season 2?
    not yet, still watching, o4 so far. It is darker than season 1, no more "hello Meghan" or the lighter brevity of season 1 - it's gone to a more traditional DC comic mode.

I do like how edgy the guys can be, I also like those who are not... but if you're looking at character, take Illidan Stormrage, Roy and Batman are examples of how you can be edgy, even lethal but still be good. WAs doing one of the Broken Shore WQs, and reminded that Illidan is quite the good guy despite his methods, he's on the edge for sure, but he hates demons, and wants the corruption of fel removed totally even though his body is pumped with it. They are vermin to him as most night elves consider them (remember Thalyssra's WQ?) and i was thinking how he hates a lot because of them but he isnot blinded by hate, the hate is directed at the real culprits - illidan' shows this by not eviscerating or attacking us when we defeat Gul'dan, and notice he did not attack us in TBC either, we attacked him.

Looking at Maiev, she is definitely blinded by hatred, or illidan mainly and she unduly hates all magic users as a consequence, which is quite odd seeing that she is the priest, the Wardens were formed from the priesthood although i don't think they listen to the High Priestess any longer, or they didn't when Maiev went all crazy.

But .. i like that kind of edginesss, you can be edgy even a bit of a dick, but not an evil guy. Sometimes its refreshing as the better amongst us can sometimes not react with sufficient anger or rage at the injustice and evil around them. It's nice to see someone appropriately direct their hatred and anger and not go all evil because of it - at least i'm thinking Roy clone doesn't. I continue watching.

In my opinion season 2 solidifies Aqualad as a character in DC. I would have loved for Kaldor in the comics to follow his origin.