[A] <Universal> Frostmourne GMT+8 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H

<Universal> is a newly formed guild on US-Frostmourne created by a raid team that recently semi-disbanded. We are currently looking for more skilled players to progress through Mythic Nighthold. We are a close knit team that can enjoy a laugh but get down to business during raid times. We aim to build a strong group of players that are also driven to progress through content while still keeping a fun and easygoing environment. There are also multiple groups on Mythic+15 dungeons and higher for something to get involved in outside of raid hours.

Raid Timings -

Wednesday 12am - 3am Server Time
    Thursday 12am - 3am Server Time
    Monday 12am - 3am Server Time (Optional raid / Finish farm)

We do take casuals/socials in the Guild along with non-raiders that want to push Mythic+ content. We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so make sure you submit an application.

Urgently Recruiting -
    - Holy Paladin
    - Shadow Priest

What we expect from you -

- Attendance to Wednesday and Thursday Raids, if you can’t make it let an Officer know in advance

- Food/Flasks/Pots/Consumables to be prepared before raid

- Microphone (we use our Guild Discord for raids)

- Install the following add-ons : Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools

- Steady progression on your Artifact if you haven’t reached Rank 54

- Knowing the ins and outs of classes/strategies (we expect you to know more then the average player)

- The willingness to undergo a small trial period

For more information visit our website at universaloc.shivtr.com or contact any of our Officers at Icycle#1743 ikx#11685 hostagefour#1703 Bloodmagix#6833

all exceptional DPS are welcome to apply at our website listed above!

Still looking for DPS roles!

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

2/10M currently seeking RDPS/HPal/Tank

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

3/10M progressing on Krosus now. Looking for a Hunter and either a Holy/Retribution Paladin for our core team. Also LF any Ranged DPS. Final spots on roster up for grabs PST me at Bloodmagix#6833

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    3/10M progressing on Krosus now. Looking for a Hunter and either a Holy/Retribution Paladin for our core team. Also LF any Ranged DPS. Final spots on roster up for grabs PST me at Bloodmagix#6833
    Still looking for exceptional rdps? Main a Arcane mage (48 traits and am still grinding hard to 54). Good on all 3 days of your guild's raiding time. I've been raiding since the BC and stopped for a while in WoD, have lots of AotC achieve in MoP and 3 AotC in Legion (Xav, Helya, Guldan) also pug and downed first 2 bosses in Mythic EN (Ursoc and Neth). I'm eager to look for a mythic progression guild to progress thru the hardest content in a fun but efficient way! Please let me know if any of your spot is open and I'm keen for a trial. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by linc852 View Post
    Still looking for exceptional rdps? Main a Arcane mage (48 traits and am still grinding hard to 54). Good on all 3 days of your guild's raiding time. I've been raiding since the BC and stopped for a while in WoD, have lots of AotC achieve in MoP and 3 AotC in Legion (Xav, Helya, Guldan) also pug and downed first 2 bosses in Mythic EN (Ursoc and Neth). I'm eager to look for a mythic progression guild to progress thru the hardest content in a fun but efficient way! Please let me know if any of your spot is open and I'm keen for a trial. Thank you for your time.
    Yeah we are please send an application to universaloc.shivtr.com and we can have an Officer review it If you wanted to talk with someone you can join our Discord at https://discord.gg/6EpmP and PM an Officer.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Still looking for a Core Hunter and Ret/Holy Paladin. Also recruiting Ranged DPS of any class. Send applications over to universal-oc.com

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

-No longer recruiting-

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -