Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    7 mana 4/4 that gives you 3 bodies, two of which have taunt, that have combined stats 8/10.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    7 mana 4/4 that gives you 3 bodies, two of which have taunt, that have combined stats 8/10.
    The facepalm was about the reversal of the "4 mana 7/7" meme
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    In terms of Tempo, it's a decent card.

However, it's a 7 Mana card that gets totally destroyed by Flamestrike, any 3 damage board clear also wrecks this card hard.

Might be decent with evolve though, 7 Mana minions always been valueable for that due 8 Mana slot containing a lot of high quality cards and very low stated cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    In terms of Tempo, it's a decent card.

However, it's a 7 Mana card that gets totally destroyed by Flamestrike, any 3 damage board clear also wrecks this card hard.

Might be decent with evolve though, 7 Mana minions always been valueable for that due 8 Mana slot containing a lot of high quality cards and very low stated cards.
    Yeah. The card provides tons of value, but for 7 mana it is incredibly weak to most clears. Might possibly not even see play, although I think it is a solid card.
    Last edited by mmoc8e6adafa1d; 2017-03-21 at 08:56 AM.

Blizzard knew what they were doing.

Some quick thoughts about the new cards:

Crystalline Oracle doesn't look that good to me. Its worse then Swashburglar because you can't use your new card in the same turn that you play this minion, so this minion is also a target for silence. Its body is also far to weak to make it worth to be in a priest deck. I guess it could still see play in a deathrattle priest for the quest, but on its own its not a great minion. There's also a good chance that you get an unplayable card like Deadly Potion, or a jade card thats far to weak.

Sunkeeper Tarim seems very situational and could end up as a dead card in your hand. Its best used when you can swarm your board early on with small minions, but by the time you can play this card your board is probably cleared by then. It can also work to just clear some big minions using your smaller minions which is always good. This card could see play in midrange or anything, maybe even handbuff/aggro.

Shadow Visions is a card where I've no idea whether its good or not. Priests so have a lot of good spells so its nice to get a copy of it, but then again are you willing to sacrifice tempo to get it. A friend came with the idea that you could potentially discover a 3rd Mind Blast, good way to get some unsuspected burst.

Clutchmother Zavas seems like a good legendary for discardlock. It has a lot of synergy with not getting punished by playing Darkshrie Librarian, Doomguard and the new warlock minion. And Malchezaars Imp will keep drawing you cards. The problem with this card that I can think off is when you draw it very late to the point that most of your discards are already used, making this minion extremely weak.

Ozruk.... other then embracing his body and feeling the strength of the earth, he might looks like a good body despite being situational, but he's to vulnerable to hard removal. Compare him to Soggoth which is a great taunt because he can't be targeted by spells, but even Soggoth isn't really played much. I like the possibility to give this minion an insane amount of health though.

Ozruk + Confuse or Inner Fire.

Important to remember about Shadow Visions is that turn 2 is often times pretty dead for Priest right now anyways. How many times have you HP'd at full health on turn 2 as Priest? Shadow Visions is a great tempo play compared to doing absolutely nothing and can come up huge later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Important to remember about Shadow Visions is that turn 2 is often times pretty dead for Priest right now anyways. How many times have you HP'd at full health on turn 2 as Priest? Shadow Visions is a great tempo play compared to doing absolutely nothing and can come up huge later.
    Shadow Visions on 2 does nothing to influence the board. It is the EXACT opposite of a tempo play.

Shaman quest revealed:
    Summon 10 Murlocs
    Reward:
    5 mana 8/8 murloc Battlecry fill your hand with murlocs.

Also Shaman Legendary revealed:
    8 mana 7/7
    If you played a elemental last turn cast an Elemental Invocation
    4 options seems like a discover but with 4 options.

3 damage to all enemy minions. (air)
    fill your board with 1/1 elementals (earth)
    heal hero for 12 hp (water)
    6 damage to enemy hero (fire)

Shaman quest:

Well, not exactly a problem to complete the quest for shaman due Call in the Finishers, however i still feel that a Murloc Shaman deck won't be a good deck.

Lack of Card draw is the main issue, unless you draw Murloc Tidehunter / Call in the finishers early on, you might run out of cards before Megafin refills your hand.

Or you might be too far behind that a refill won't bring you back.

The Shaman legendary however...

Fucking awesome based on the fact you can choose which Elemental invocation will happen.

The flexilibty alone provided by the card is way too awesome to pass it over, 7 / 7 is a totally legit body for 8 mana on top of that.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-03-21 at 10:50 PM.

Is there even any lore that says Murlocs and Shamans are close like that? The Shaman quest is lame as fuck, who wants to build a Murloc deck.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait I just thought about it, isn't Morgl a Murloc? He doesn't even speak english. I guess Shamans and Murlocs ARE close...?

Love the legendary shaman elemental. Reminds of what I love about shamans in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is there even any lore that says Murlocs and Shamans are close like that? The Shaman quest is lame as fuck, who wants to build a Murloc deck.
    Well, they spend a lot of time in water in which obviously gives them ties to the element of water.

Aside from that, almost any murloc caster in WoW casts Lightning bolt and sometimes healing wave.

Shamanism is lorewise kinda specific depending on which race you're focusing, some race Races (like Tauren) put a lot of focus on the Earth part, while other prefer other elements.

There really is no WoW connection to HS anymore in terms of lore. I mean its not even called Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft anymore. Its just Hearthstone. All these new cards are characters that aren't even in the game.

The new Shaman legendary is quite good though. My guess is Elemental Shaman will be a lot like C'thun decks early in WOTG, where you rely on curving out to your powerful mid to late game Ele turns to seize control of the game.

Shamans continuing their reign of terror...

I'll be crafting that Shaman legendary. That elemental is way too powerful to pass up. Plus I love the epic Shaman elemental they revealed yesterday.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    seems like shaman will have a lot of deck to play.

elemental
    murloc
    jade/pirate
    evolve

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    seems like shaman will have a lot of deck to play.

elemental
    murloc
    jade/pirate
    evolve
    Yes, but not all of them will be on the same level as the old aggro shaman, or pirate warrior, for example. The average player isn't going to be taking murloc or evolve shaman to high legend any time soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Shaman quest:

Well, not exactly a problem to complete the quest for shaman due Call in the Finishers, however i still feel that a Murloc Shaman deck won't be a good deck.

Lack of Card draw is the main issue, unless you draw Murloc Tidehunter / Call in the finishers early on, you might run out of cards before Megafin refills your hand.

Or you might be too far behind that a refill won't bring you back.

The Shaman legendary however...

Fucking awesome based on the fact you can choose which Elemental invocation will happen.

The flexilibty alone provided by the card is way too awesome to pass it over, 7 / 7 is a totally legit body for 8 mana on top of that.
    That new 3/2 3 Discover murloc is going to go a long way towards improving the longevity of murloc hand size, just like Netherspite Historian, as well as Megafin. There's also very little else for Shaman that is going to match the early pressure that they'll lose from Trogg + Golem.

It would be an absolutely BEASTING deck if Everyfin wasn't being rotated out.

It would be an absolutely BEASTING deck if Everyfin wasn't being rotated out.
    Was that a joke?