Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I am also not suggesting that we not investigate things. I am just saying, lets use our investigation dollars wisely and not let them become a weapon the parties use against each other for their own ends.
    Why'd we have to pay for 7 Benghazi investigations?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    You want the FBI director to be fired just because he's investigating Trump? Ah, fascism.
    No, he needs to be fired because he playing politics. He is supposed to be independent and not biased to the left or right. He let Hillary go free as a bird even though he laid out 20 things she did that was illegal and then brushed it off as well she didnt mean to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    No, he needs to be fired because he playing politics. He is supposed to be independent and not biased to the left or right
    Oh, now you're mad at him for playing politics but not when he tipped the scales in the election?

No, he needs to be fired because he playing politics. He is supposed to be independent and not biased to the left or right
    And how is he playing politics? Because he's not buying into Trumps conspiracy theories?

Just another attempt by Clinton's best friend to try and undermine the President.
    We're never going to stop. Not till he's gone and we're standing over you.

Give it up, you lost.
    We lost the election. But if you think getting elected is the end of a presidential candidates's problems, you're sorely mistaken. Furthermore this is largely a security issue.

You didnt see me bitching every other day about how I hated Obama and trying to find a way to undermine and remove him from office.
    No you just trafficked in crazy.

IF there is anything at all, its some low level staffer.
    Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn. And that's just a start. The Trump White House today started to distance itself from it's ex-campaign manager, saying he had a minor role in the campaign. They know where this is going.

Trump himself has nothing to do with it nor did he direct anyone to collude.
    The jury is definetly out on direct collusion between Trump and Russia, as opposed to Trump affilates and Russia. But that said, direct collusion is not a required component to wreck Trump. See: Watergate and Iran Contra.

Comey will be fired and replaced soon enough.
    Comey has 6.7 more years as FBI director, and the fact that you would want the director of the FBI replaced for investigating a crime that offends your political sensibilities just shows your flimsy your respect for american principles and the rule of law are.

You'd be more at home in Putin's Russia.

Now take off your conservative mask and read Hillary Clinton's book for the 30th time
    I'm conservative... far more conservative than the likes of you and most Trump supporters here. We just mostly discuss issues where I've made common cause with liberals because before being a conservative I'm an American, and liberals are merely my fellow countrymen I politically disagree with on many issues. This contrasts with the alt-right and Trumpkins, who are intent on directly assaulting American values and the American way to push their political insanity. This contrasts with Russia, who these people make common cause with, a hostile foreign power.

A few years ago I was at odds with many of these people because the issues of the day were different. Post Trump, it's likely I will be at odds with them again.

But the fact remains, I stood by my American principles, which supersede Conservative principles in opposing Trump. I am proud of that. You and people like you betrayed yourselves first and foremost in supporting him.

When this is over we will take conservatism back and hold you extremists to account. We'll then fight like hell with liberals over the direction of this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Oh, now you're mad at him for playing politics but not when he tipped the scales in the election?
    Of course. Him telling people about Cooked Shillary was In The Best Interests Of The Nation.

What he's doing now is Treason Against The Faith.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Comey is a straight up awesome. This guy just does his job haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Cooked Shillary
    Sounds like a Mediterranean dish...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documen...nd-alex-jones/

documents proving Trump was wire tapped. do i believe this? that is not important. what is important is the information must be taken into account instead of pretending it does not exist just to try validate your own opinions.

learn this lesson for free. some will get defensive and reply with hate. others will grow as individuals.
    IFOWARS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

This is the same nutjob who thinks Obama is a lizard alien. You may as well posted a link from ijustfartedonmyboner.com
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So whats your point? He hasn't done anything wrong. The problem is fake news making up stuff about him hoping some of it might stick even though it's all completely false or irrelevant.
    fake news like his twitterfeed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

It will end when people like you stop crawling down rabbit holes finding nothing, and then inventing fake news which makes you look foolish, and let the man do his damn job. Clapper already said there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. Real conservatives dont watch CNN and parrot their lies
    No. Real conservatives read the Weekly Standard and National Review.

It's your conservative cred that is non-existent.

Damn, FBI disputing wiretapping claims and investigating the Trump administration. Thanks for the belated birthday present, Comey

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Clinton's kept on giving but nothing eventually came out of it either. Clinton had tons of questionable things like millions from here millions from there, lie under oath, wiping of servers etc. Still wasn't enough info to do anything. Trump has some questionable things and circumstancial evidence as well. However, it won't hold up to take any further. I am not deflecting. I am being realistic based on the past investigations into political figures.
    The Clinton investigation didn't keep on giving, the people like Trumpkins and Bernie Bros didn't want it to die, so they kept on inventing nontroversies. Remember spirit cooking? Remember Pizzagate? Yeah. That's some quality investigative work there by the Bernie Bros.

And by quality, I really just mean hilarious conspiracies based off of twisting some wording in emails. I literally laughed out loud every time someone came in here and said that Clinton really was running a child sex ring, and when asked for proof, they'd link some innocuous emails and say "If you know the secret code of child sex rings, it makes sense."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    I watch how American society crumbles from the inside and to be honest... I laugh a little
    You guys really are lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    I watch how American society crumbles from the inside and to be honest... I laugh a little
    Nah those of us that want to watch the world burn are winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Well, we're making good money on their govt being in disarray.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Nah those of us that want to watch the world burn are winning
    And the other half of the country is just a bunch of idiots traitors huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    @Skroe I think the ideal thing to happen at this point is not impeachment, but a state of government where Trump is blocked and barred from basically doing anything for the next 4 years, while our legislature and judicial take the reins. Impeachment would mean we get that OTHER Nonservative who is currently serving as VP. Although he would admittedly be superior to Trump anyway.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Comey just testified Trump Campaign and individuals officially under investigation by the FBI.

And yet another wall comes tumbling down.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politi...fSrc=permalink

Let's spell out what just happened.

The Director of the FBI just confirmed in front of Congress that the sitting US President's campaign is under election for collusion with a foreign adversary in his election. Historic and terrifying.
    This is not new information, stop trying to act like this is shocking or that it actually means anything. Obama started the investigation before he left office. Trump has been under investigation this entire time. If you actually paid attention to the other testimony today, several of Obama's national security advisors finally said, under oath, there has been zero evidence found so far from those various investigations that proves collusion between Trump and Russia.

And, if you remember, Hillary spent like over a year under official FBI investigation. Only to face zero charges.

We've dealt with worse and come out stronger. That's the difference between the US and countries like Russia. Countries like Russia pretend everything is fine... totally fine! The US dives deep into its misery.

This ends with some indictments and prosecutions, a failed Presidency, and a lot of people rewriting their own history of support for Trump. I will say it again: everybody looking to the decline of Trump-mania just needs to look at how the Iraq War + Bush's 2004 re-election turned. Here's hoping that Trumpcare is the analog of the (basically winged) Social Security privatization attempt of 2005. That policy failure basically ended Bush's second term and zero'd his political capital.