Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    That's not what he is doing at all.
    It's exactly what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    He knows that America was build on immigrants that killed the natives and just took the country. So he has every right to be afraid :P
    There were no natives and the "native americans" weren't even the first here as the skulls in Baja, CA prove otherwise and they're demanding they be given to them even though they are definitely not of the same ethnic origin as them(aka so they can cover it up). The skulls also seem to indicate that these people were killed just like they blame others for towards them.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    It's exactly what is happening.
    So what? He is advocating to stop employers from doing that ... he is advocating the exact opposite. He wants to combat illegal immigrants by combating the reason they come here.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    This is fantastic!! Accountability!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ties/99404732/

Here is to hoping that Trump revokes DACA and deports every single illegal immigrant in the USA.

No "pathway to citizenship" - ever.
    Maybe he'll start with Ivanka, or is it okay that she's here because she's Republican?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Then you have a welfare problem, not an immigration problem.
    That's like saying if you have someone squatting in your house that refuses to leave, and is eating you out of house and home. You don't have a squatter problem, you have an income problem if you can't afford to pay for anyone/everyone who enters your home and wants to eat your food and wear your cloths. A lot of states just can't afford to pay for all the people entering their homes against their will.

If a family just moved into your home against your will, would you have no problem supporting them and feeding them as long as they wanted to stay, or would you call the police to have them removed as trespassers. If you would try to get them removed, than you are pro immigration laws, and exporting illegal immigrants. you can only truly say that you are for sanctuary cities and open borders, an illegal immigration, if you would also be willing to support anyone who decided to live in your home as well. Otherwise it's basically a I'm fine if it's someone else home, someone else paying for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    That's like saying if you have someone squatting in your house that refuses to leave, and is eating you out of house and home. You don't have a squatter problem, you have an income problem if you can't afford to pay for anyone/everyone who enters your home and wants to eat your food and wear your cloths. A lot of states just can't afford to pay for all the people entering their homes against their will.

If a family just moved into your home against your will, would you have no problem supporting them and feeding them as long as they wanted to stay, or would you call the police to have them removed as trespassers. If you would try to get them removed, than you are pro immigration laws, and exporting illegal immigrants. you can only truly say that you are for sanctuary cities and open borders, an illegal immigration, if you would also be willing to support anyone who decided to live in your home as well. Otherwise it's basically a I'm fine if it's someone else home, someone else paying for them.
    Bad analogy is bad. It is like you have a squatter is paying you to stay and you are taking the money, but you are screaming he is costing you money. Most illegal immigrants pay some if not all the same taxes you do.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

So what? He is advocating to stop employers from doing that ... he is advocating the exact opposite. He wants to combat illegal immigrants by combating the reason they come here.
    Oh you expect employers to not take some labor from another country that will work for less? Then at the same time promoting "sanctuary cities" and refusing deportations so they don't have to hire someone else if they get caught is ever a real plan that will work? If you make illegals afraid to come here in the first place because their won't be a safe haven for them is a lot more effective in the long run. You have fewer people trying to cross and the ones that do you give them the boot. I don't think the democrat supporters really see they are getting played on this issue. You are actually helping those companies by taking the stance you have taken.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-21 at 04:05 AM.

You are aware illegals who own property in the US pay taxes on it right? You are aware that many pay income tax right? You are aware they pay sales tax right? And why are you using total for the entire education to make your point? Did you not paid attention to my part about the manipulation of numbers? You do know that over half the cost per student is salary for the teachers and other professionals right? That reduces the "cost" of illegals by half right there. Or do you think teachers and administration staff.

Illegal immigrants pay just like legal ones do and citizens.

And no, it isn't obstruction unless you actively impede them. If a police officer asks you to block someone else, you can tell them to fuck off. You are not required to do their job. Seriously, are you this clueless?

And no, I don't think that. I am saying that illegal immigrants from Latin America have been decreasing .... not they aren't a problem. Also, you have shown not that we are talking millions ... we are talking far less than that. Also, the best number I can find has cost per student being 11,000 approximately per year ... or about 143,000 for the entire education. Also, there are 705600 approximate illegal immigrant in k to 12 ... not even close to 2 million. So the "cost of illegals" for education is no better than 1/4th what you stated.
    That is true, but for the majority of immigrants are too poor to afford property. Yes, they can even get a mortgage. But honestly with zero to little collateral, a mortgage to actually buy said property is out of their reach. Hell its out of a large number of legal Americans reach as well. So, yes. I am quite aware of that. But I'm also not blind enough to be told by CNN every illegal immigrant is paying property tax. Sales tax is unavoidable, but paying sales tax does not forgive you for paying state, city if applicable, federal, local, FICA. I'm sorry but you're just flat out neglecting where the government gets a huge portion of its income. As far as education, speaking from an educator's perspective I can tell you that is complete and utter BS. Without the extra load we would not be stretched so thin, teaching 7 classes of 30+ students. We barely have enough money to scrape by as it is. State counties cannot afford to hire enough teachers to educate the students we have due to lack of funding.

Illegal immigrants by large do not pay the same taxes as a legal citizen. That is complete and utter rubbish, sales tax and a small minority paying property tax is not making up for what we are expending.

I used that as a starting point, and conservatively halved the number of illegal students, the real number is above 4.4 million. This was to account for the students that would not be getting a full education here in the United States. I think it was a fair trade off considering I could have just thrown out a numberr with 4.4 million illegals calculated instead of 2 million. I haven't even factored in health care costs for illegal, that number will quickly rise.

See, heres your problem. You seem to misunderstand that state governments don't have to listen to the federal government. The president is not telling a random citizen, hey I'm going to need you to stop harboring illegal citizens. He is telling that to the governing body of said city. They are impeding the presidents enforcement of the law. You just can't accept that things aren't going your way, because in your delusional little world you don't like the current president because CNN told you he's a naughty boy. While in reality he is enforcing the law, and doing it within the boundaries of the constitution. Unlike the last president who saw it fit under his power to kill American citizens on foreign soil without due process.

Just because its decreasing means what? As you said, they aren't less of a problem. The strain on our government is not reducing. As stated the number of illegal immigrants in the school system is over 4.4 million. And yes, while all of them are not getting a full education a lot of them are. As i stated the average cost of a k-12 edu was about 100,000. Not sure where you got the number 705,600. As stated the number of Illegal immigrants in the USA k-12 system is greater than 4 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Why does Trump hate freedom so much?
    Sorry, but the freedom to be here illegally was never guaranteed.

Bad analogy is bad. It is like you have a squatter is paying you to stay and you are taking the money, but you are screaming he is costing you money. Most illegal immigrants pay some if not all the same taxes you do.

No, its actually the perfect analogy. Because just as he stated this squatter like illegal immigrants, is not paying their fair share. And you are expected to foot the bill. You really need to stop getting your facts from CNN. Because Illegal immigrants do not pay the same taxes we do.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post

I work alongside these guys, they're hard working. And I get along great with them; they're people just like me. And between the very limited to no English skills, decidedly paisa attire, and hot plate cooking in the parking lot, many of them are probably first-generation. I don't care if a single one of them is illegal. I don't think it's right to have come over illegally, but these are not people that deserve scrutiny. Who I do think deserve scrutiny are not these guys (unless they're committing identity theft or some other crime), they're the criminal aliens who have committed crimes in addition to illegally immigrating. I think those people should absolutely receive scrutiny, and I think it's outrageous that cities are protecting these people. I think that's a reasonable stance on the subject, and I think that if these cities are going to engage in this type of thing, they should be held accountable, especially when there are deaths directly attributable to sanctuary city policies.
    nobody is arguing that we should let "actual" yes I used the term "actual" criminals in here and out. if you come here illegally and rob a bank then I wouldn't even deport them but throw them the fuck in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    nobody is arguing that we should let "actual" yes I used the term "actual" criminals in here and out. if you come here illegally and rob a bank then I wouldn't even deport them but throw them the fuck in jail.
    If you come here illegally, you are already a criminal. Maybe not a violent felon, but you have already broken the law. If you have that little respect for the the law, whats to stop you from breaking more laws?

Quote Originally Posted by Arterus View Post
    If you come here illegally, you are already a criminal. Maybe not a violent felon, but you have already broken the law. If you have that little respect for the the law, whats to stop you from breaking more laws?
    I sympathize with the desire for a better life, but choosing to break United States immigration law is absolutely the wrong way to go about it. But the fact is that millions of illegal immigrants are here, so I think the best solution is to secure our borders and stop the easy flow of illegal immigration, and once that is done, formulate a plan for a path to citizenship for those that are already here. Criminal aliens should face immediate deportation.

This makes the most sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arterus View Post
    Well considering the ratio of native born to illegal immigrant crime rates I have a hard time buying this fear.

Deleted
    Well considering the ratio of native born to illegal immigrant crime rates I have a hard time buying this fear.
    I think by the end of this year you are going to see just how skewed those numbers are due to bad data.

The liberals/Democrats have had a vested interest in keeping those numbers artificially low. That is one of the reasons Trump established VOICE. VOICE requires that the immigration status be recorded by all police depts of all arrests they make. The have to report those numbers to DHS every 30 days. No information such as that is available today.

I think you are going to find the number that is normally bandied about - only 3% of illegal aliens commit crimes - is going to be significantly higher.

Trump's "The Criminal Jew" "Office of Victims Of Immigration Crime Engagement" will work to unburden you of that particular difficulty, mein Volksgenosse.

Here is to hoping that Trump revokes DACA and deports every single illegal immigrant in the USA.

excuse me my good sir, may I ask how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Yet here you are advocating for american business to obtain the cheap labor without having to go through a visa process that exists.
    Never did I say anything that you stated. Our visa program is one of the problems. To be fair, I stated in another post, that we either 1) reform visa program to allow demand for labor that basically US citizens will not do, or 2) actually hire and pay citizens a wage they can live on.

well I can only hope they get nothing done on this front. Because I know for a fact these assholes probably aren't going after European or hell even Asian illegals. Just the brown people that mow yards.
    Please provide your facts.

It is still embarrassing there are people who still think illegals dont pay taxes... Any employer who hires undocumented workers does not want to pay under the table. Why? because the IRS will tax their business and if any event they find out they have employees they arent reporting, they are at serious risk. This isnt news. Illegals pay taxes they will NEVER benefit from, their US-born children can secure government aid but only to a certain extent. Undocumented workers use fake identities with fake social security numbers the IRS is perfectly aware of yet do nothing because they just "want your money."

I do believe immigration must be done the right way. Deporting all would kill the agriculture sector not to mention cripple the restaurant industry. American-born people want benefits. They have generally lived privileged lives (you live in a first-world country, so yeah) and feel entitled to everything, and also have underwhelming work ethic. I can guarantee u have not worked as hard as some of the guys ive met who have left their country escaping violence. They dont have the luxury of waiting 10 years to legally become a resident, they face threats you could never imagine.

Then there is the issue on Syria and their refugees... You cant generalize an entire population based on over-zealous radicals that are funded by agencies within the US. I get it, you are young and your peers influence you because you are impressionable..

Be kind to you fellow man.
    Last edited by Satelliteyears0o; 2017-03-21 at 05:02 AM.