Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    lol this made my day haha no more hearts wasted on hes 7th + heart transplant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Got a problem with Jews? I got a problem with anti-Semites. I thought we butchered the lot of you assholes 80 years ago. Maybe it's time for you guys to try and take over the world again so we can have an excuse to "thin" your herd again.
    Sounds to me like you're just as much of a psycho as them. The only difference being that you wait for someone to make the first move so you can build a narrative on how much you're the "good kind" of psycho.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-21 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    Got a problem with Jews? I got a problem with anti-Semites. I thought we butchered the lot of you assholes 80 years ago. Maybe it's time for you guys to try and take over the world again so we can have an excuse to "thin" your herd again.
    Because stating the fact makes you anti-semite, right Mr. liberal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Sounds to me like you're just as much of a psycho as them. The only difference being that you wait for someone to make the first move so you can build a narrative on how much you're the "good kind" of psycho.
    You mean the punishment follows the crime, otherwise live and let live? That's how normal people operate. Nothing psychotic about it. But do I have a problem with cutting down a violent anti-semite? No fucking way. Why the hell do you think it's such a staple of entertainment? No one feels guilty about seeing hordes of Nazis or old-school Soviets getting cut down in movies, or doing it vicariously in games. They are stock evil villains for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Because stating the fact makes you anti-semite, right Mr. liberal?
    I'm a conservative republican. Nice try, commie pig.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-21 at 04:24 PM.

Deleted
    I'm a conservative republican. Nice try, commie pig.
    Nice, I'm a commie anti-semite...what else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Basically the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are two big families that had a lot of power back before WW2, and in modern times internet myth has lead a lot of people to believe that is still the case (even thought if it were they wouldn't know about it because they would actually have the power to remain in the shadows).
    Lol @''myth''. I suggest you read ''Memoirs of the peace conference'' written by the british prime minister David Lloyd George in 1939. Also anything by Churchill. There is also an interview with Jacob Rotschild on youtube where he says his family created Israel. Families like these (corporations/banks) were the only winners of WW2, and their influence has only grown since then.

Muh anti-semitism! Meanwhile in the real world Israel is the only country occupying territory illegaly and partaking in genocide every day. Also the only country to escape the new US foreign aid budget cuts, despite getting most money out of it. U.N official resigns after 75 page report of detailing why Israel is an apartheid state and the report had to be withdrawn.

Deleted
    You mean the punishment follows the crime, otherwise live and let live? That's how normal people operate. Nothing psychotic about it. But do I have a problem with cutting down a violent anti-semite? No fucking way. Why the hell do you think it's such a staple of entertainment? No one feels guilty about seeing hordes of Nazis or old-school Soviets getting cut down in movies, or doing it vicariously in games. They are stock evil villains for a reason.
    I would be prone to agree with you if words like anti-semite, russian hackers, nazi etc weren't thrown around at everyone who has the audicity to verbally disagree with anything too far on the authoritarian-left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Lol @''myth''. I suggest you read ''Memoirs of the peace conference'' written by the british prime minister David Lloyd George in 1939. Also anything by Churchill. There is also an interview with Jacob Rotschild on youtube where he says his family created Israel. Families like these (corporations/banks) were the only winners of WW2, and their influence has only grown since then.
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're throwing pearls before the swine, they might learn something outside of brainwashing propaganda that's being going on around since WW 2!

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Just because you suck up and pander to the rich doesn't mean they are going to find decency in their hearts to benefit humanity with their ill-gotten gains.
    Yeah man rich people have no decency in their hearts.

https://givingpledge.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    I would be prone to agree with you if words like anti-semite, russian hackers, nazi etc weren't thrown around at everyone who has the audicity to verbally disagree with anything too far on the authoritarian-left.
    My beef was with a guy who implied that Rockefeller was evil because he was jewish - he used "jew" in the context that being a jew is a dirty thing. I fucking take issue with anything that even smells like that sentiment. Anti-semitism is an over-used charge, but in the case of the guy I was directing it at, entirely appropriate.

First time for someone to die of a heart attack without having a heart?

I wonder if they'll freeze his head...
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-03-21 at 09:39 AM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Lol @''myth''. I suggest you read ''Memoirs of the peace conference'' written by the british prime minister David Lloyd George in 1939. Also anything by Churchill.
    If you read the post you quoted I did say they were very powerful in the early 20th century before their power diminished. These days they exist in news mostly to distract people from those who actually have power.

I admit, I don't know a lot about Rockefeller, only that he was Jewish, made a fortune during and after WWII and owned quite a lot of banks and stakes. What is the reason behind all this hate for him? It can't be just his culture and wealth, right?

These fuckers created wars our anger is from the injustice they created in the world with their greed.
    Be Free! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    These fuckers created wars our anger is from the injustice they created in the world with their greed.
    Anything more specific? Which wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I admit, I don't know a lot about Rockefeller, only that he was Jewish, made a fortune during and after WWII and owned quite a lot of banks and stakes. What is the reason behind all this hate for him? It can't be just his culture and wealth, right?
    I don't think he did anything that deserves hatred. His philanthropic efforts made the world a better place, that's for sure.

Deleted
    My beef was with a guy who implied that Rockefeller was evil because he was jewish - he used "jew" in the context that being a jew is a dirty thing. I fucking take issue with anything that even smells like that sentiment. Anti-semitism is an over-used charge, but in the case of the guy I was directing it at, entirely appropriate.
    I agree with that. But I do have to point out that accusation for anti-semitism can also be used as a shield by actually malicious people. After all, minorities can never do anything wrong right? I dont want to argue with you. What Im just saying is that if we're going to have a quote chain we might as well have "why you think so" quote chain of posts rather than "you're bad and here's why".

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    What difference does it make? His incestuous jewish lineage will continue to plague humanity.
    They were not jews lol. Rockefeller were protestant christians of german decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-03-21 at 09:59 AM.
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

15+ Year Old Account
    The atmosphere in this thread is so friendly. Probably the most toxic thread of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.