Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Anything more specific? Which wars?
    There is evidence that Rockefeller family was selling oil to Hitler before and during word war 2.

http://theamericanchronicle.blogspot...on-during.html
    Be Free! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    My beef was with a guy who implied that Rockefeller was evil because he was jewish - he used "jew" in the context that being a jew is a dirty thing. I fucking take issue with anything that even smells like that sentiment. Anti-semitism is an over-used charge, but in the case of the guy I was directing it at, entirely appropriate.
    Stating a fact does not make you an anti-semite Jimbo, but you are overly defensive over this, I wonder why...?

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Stating a fact does not make you an anti-semite Jimbo, but you are overly defensive over this, I wonder why...?
    Oh, it's a fact that jews are dirty and evil? Yeah, fuck that and fuck off you commie pig.

Deleted
    Oh, it's a fact that jews are dirty and evil? Yeah, fuck that and fuck off you commie pig.
    Your words...

You aren't stating a fact when you say the Rockefellers are Jews, you are just showing you have no idea what you're talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    If you read the post you quoted I did say they were very powerful in the early 20th century before their power diminished. These days they exist in news mostly to distract people from those who actually have power.
    Yes and I said you are wrong.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Yes and I said you are wrong.
    Haha, okay sheepie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    You aren't stating a fact when you say the Rockefellers are Jews, you are just showing you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Read further then Wikipedia then talk.

Your words...
    Fucking coward. Won't even own up to his own anti-jewish bile. Fuck that, fuck off, and fuck you.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    There is evidence that Rockefeller family was selling oil to Hitler before and during word war 2.
    So, back when Germany and the USA were on good terms? lol.

Deleted
    Haha, okay sheepie.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. The entire system is set up to benefit corporations and banks. These families have only gotten richer and richer since WW2.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    These families have only gotten richer and richer since WW2.
    Yes but their actual power has greatly diminished during that time. If the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers were actually as powerful as Facebook groups like to believe then you wouldn't know about it because you would never hear about them, they are just distractions publicized by the real people with power.

Deleted
    Fucking coward. Won't even own up to his own anti-jewish bile. Fuck that, fuck off, and fuck you.
    Hitler was an evil white man. Oh oh, I just called you and every white person evil Jimbo!

Read further then Wikipedia then talk.
    "I'm full of shit"

Deleted
    Yes but their actual power has greatly diminished during that time. If the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers were actually as powerful as Facebook groups like to believe then you wouldn't know about it because you would never hear about them, they are just distractions publicized by the real people with power.
    You don't ever hear of them on the mainstream news anyway. Also who are the real people with power? Let me guess, we can't know because they are so hidden?

15+ Year Old Account
    Rockefellers were not Jews. Can that myth finally die already? They are actually a nice proof that religion does not matter whether you can become rich and powerful. However it seems being Jewish adds some kind of evil Satanic touch to it. The mental gymnastics some conspiracy theory followers do when they are able to correlate Protestantism with Catholicism, Judaism and Satanism altogether is sometimes astounding and proof why they will always only be spearheaded by cranks and short-statued screaming bald-heads.

Neutrally viewed he was no different than any monetary nobility on this world. Capable of doing evil and good and the source for that isn't some religion or aliens or some other whoo power but human nature alone.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Why exactly was he a vile creature?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Why exactly was he a vile creature?
    being a globalist piece of shit ?
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2017-03-21 at 11:47 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    who are the real people with power? Let me guess, we can't know because they are so hidden?
    You say that like it would be surprising/illogical.

Deleted
    You say that like it would be surprising/illogical.
    No it wouldn't be illogical at all. I am not saying you don't have a point but you can only discuss what's available, not what is hidden in idk the Vatican library.