Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    good Lord ... "won this discussion". listen to yourself. How old are you? 12?

You think scream "hurr durr we won this discussion" like a Retard means anything?

You two are honestly stupid and conflux did the smartest Thing he/she could have done and that is leaving you two idiots to be with your stupidity.

You two are a disgrace to all smart People in this world. You are a disgrace to the human species.
    well thank you for defending me and for everything that smart, educated people stand for, but I think you might have went too far.
    I don't disagree with you, but I think your words are not what the moderators want to read on this forum.

You think scream "hurr durr we won this discussion" like a Retard means anything?

You two are honestly stupid and conflux did the smartest Thing he/she could have done and that is leaving you two idiots to be with your stupidity.

You two are a disgrace to all smart People in this world. You are a disgrace to the human species.
    You should check what was the person that started with that. Don't try to be a knight for the teens man.
    PS: Your name say's everything!
    You should be building that wall near mexico friend!
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-03-21 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    disbanding guilds where allways there but since WoD there are more then usual....i was in 4 guilds since end of WoD and all 4 disbanded now i finally found a top guild with nice peopel its really hard to find a guild nowadays which is respectfull and clearing the raid in myth atm we are on guldan mythic.
    mythic Gul'dan nice. So you are pretty far into nighthold mythic progression as far as raiding goes.

I am not quite at mythic Gul'Dan yet, but I have heard he is pretty hard (who would've thought) and some guilds actually broke because of that encounter. I wish you all the best and with 7.2 there will be a huge dps boost for all classes with the new traits making nighthold content easier

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxz View Post
    Are guilds all over collapsing or am I just seeing a lot of bad luck?
    Yup, It's been going on since WoD, people on these forums will generally tell you you're imagining it though (until it happens to them) and that the game has never been healthier (despite mythic participation being a shadow of it's former self).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yup, It's been going on since WoD, people on these forums will generally tell you you're imagining it though (until it happens to them) and that the game has never been healthier (despite mythic participation being a shadow of it's former self).
    Yeah. PvP participation is at an all time low aswell. Especially in arena.

Sad times

Deleted

*pat* it's ok dude. It's not your fault. I blame your parents.

I thought the expansion would be nice.

It started off well, I liked most design choices(except the artifact weapon). But sadly it just turned into "mythic + farm simulator".

Which is a terrible design choice, since you more or less force people who aim to raid at a high level to spend most of their freetime farming AP.
    Content that stopped being challenging 2 weeks into the expansion is what soaks up all your time outside of raiding, all you do is search for keys to claim that sweet AP. Its not even about farming gold for consumables, just AP.

The entire expansion is so focused on empowering your weapon that for me personally I lost all interest.
    All just because the extra dmg/healing etc you get from higher traits on the weapon make you consitently pass dmg/healing checks on progression fights.

Had they just went with a "valor like" system, I think we would've had a much better expansion. Weekly caps in AP with catch-up mechanics would have been a more optimal approach.

Inb4 "you do not have to farm so much you retard". Well if you wanted a chance to kill content while its relevent you had to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    well thank you for defending me and for everything that smart, educated people stand for, but I think you might have went too far.
    I don't disagree with you, but I think your words are not what the moderators want to read on this forum.
    I'd steer far away from that creepo if I was you. He prolly has a basement ready for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ty, hard part is only to reach the p3 without dead but really for me Elisande and Etraeus where harder on mythic. I think guilds break because peopel dont speak about the problem they have and leave mostly the peopel show no respect and flame others or scream on to you this is not fun and most raidguilds do this mybe its only a germanguild thing idk but this phenomen appeared for me in WoD where my old guild disbanded after it it was a long nightmare road of screamer flamers wannabe pro guilds until end of February . What can i else say its really all about respect tolerance communication i mean we are a Team right?
    Some other poster painted a very visual picture about the topic just the other day.
    Something on the lines of "people leave guilds cause they don't want to hear a manlet unleashing his repressions on people 4 hours in a row, 3 days a week".
    You're right. A guild needs to be tight. A tight bunch. We've been together since TBC, the guys are raiding mythic. Progressing very slowly but there's a friendly connection between us because we all know each other.
    Guilds that are only outlets for someone's issues aren't gonna last.
    Thank God I must add.

Ty, hard part is only to reach the p3 without dead but really for me Elisande and Etraeus where harder on mythic. I think guilds break because peopel dont speak about the problem they have and leave mostly the peopel show no respect and flame others or scream on to you this is not fun and most raidguilds do this mybe its only a germanguild thing idk but this phenomen appeared for me in WoD where my old guild disbanded after it it was a long nightmare road of screamer flamers wannabe pro guilds until end of February . What can i else say its really all about respect tolerance communication i mean we are a Team right?
    True many ppl dont have any team spirit, mythic will be hard, there will wippes! PPL need to understand that and try to help each others. Also some ppl think they are hardcore mythic raiders and that's not the case. We just casual mythic raiders that like the challange

It's tough but after 110 wipes we are finally 4/10m. Takes patience and some of our raiders had 45 traits. I don't make people grind dungeons because I don't want them to burn out and I still have my guild and krosus is dead

Deleted

Sorry, but this just reaks irony...
    for one Conflux was who 1st stated that they lost the discussion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    It's not just you, the outside of raid time grind required to keep a character raid ready, especially at the mythic level, is far beyond anything this game has seen going back to at least Wrath. This is burning out players (and thus guilds) on the game at an exponential pace that hasn't been seen before.

They are probably at an all time low for subs right now or close, and will continue to fall. At this rate, they will probably only release TOS and then possibly a very half hearted last raid a long ways down the road. If they make another xpac, it will likely be the last for WOW.
    This have nonthing to do with it. It is mostly that people dont see any reason why bother with raiding at all. Raiding isnt rewarding anymore thanks to difficulty levels, titanforfe, warforge rng what makes gearing nighmatre.

Why bother to do Mythic? Gear? I can faceroll HC raid and get same or even better gear there for less time. Mounts, pets, tituls and achievements? Just farm them next expansion not like they are anything special anyway. Story? We have LFR i can see story there. At this poin raiding specialy Mythic doesnt offer any reward worth of spending hours and hours progressing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    It is but on the bright side it's starting to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I play on Sargeras which is huge on Raiding and so many guilds have disbanded to form newer guilds taking their best and trying to reform into a more serious guild to clear Mythic. It has been nice seeing more GMs crack down on subpar raiders and Nighthold is a great raid for showcasing the difference between gear checks and mechanical competence checks.

It may seem pretty shitty from the average POV but honestly I don't mind the direction WoW is taking atm. It's rewarding to be a good raider and much more punishing to be a bad one. Seems pretty simple. People wanted Mythic to be harder when EN seemed to easy and now that it is people are starting to second guess that thought. That coupled with the near mandatory "out of raid" content makes the game much more enjoyable for someone like me that invests a lot of time trying to improve myself and my character. For me this is great.

Burnout is natural. It always happens. It's for the best that we at least take what we're given and make something better out of it.
    It is exactly opposite. It isnt rewarding to be good raider anymore. Specialy thanks to RNG gearing. I can read guides and clear mythic as good raider and be rewarded with some normal mythic ***. Or be medicore raider in HC and get titanforged mythic raid quality item.

Guilds on Aggramar / hellscream EU is pretty decent atm, loads better than WoD and MoP, as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    It is exactly opposite. It isnt rewarding to be good raider anymore. Specialy thanks to RNG gearing.

I don't raid for a few reasons. Time and schedule. But I'm still not sure that I'd raid even if I could. Don't need the gear to do what I do so why do the stress and hassle of having to show up at time X, put up with the drama, the drill sgt. raid leaders, and the clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    It's tough but after 110 wipes we are finally 4/10m. Takes patience and some of our raiders had 45 traits. I don't make people grind dungeons because I don't want them to burn out and I still have my guild and krosus is dead
    They dont have to, thats the good thing.
    I have at 54 my two specs, tank and dps and never grinded Mythic+.
    I did some of course like 4 or 5 a week, did the emissary, some pvp for fun and the HC every day and at the start of NH i was 54 with them.
    PVP gives a lot of AP.
    And some good AP WQ.
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2017-03-21 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Try raiding in Vanilla or TBC..
    Don't know what that has to do with anything. The number of people starting to raid seems to be far lower than the number of people quitting raiding at the moment. It's almost impossible to maintain a medium level mythic guild, while also maintaining decent player quality.
    I raided in TBC and for a few months in Vanilla. And while it seemed like a pain in the ass to build up a guild - trying to find good players was never as much of an issue as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    This have nonthing to do with it. It is mostly that people dont see any reason why bother with raiding at all. Raiding isnt rewarding anymore thanks to difficulty levels, titanforfe, warforge rng what makes gearing nighmatre.

Why bother to do Mythic? Gear? I can faceroll HC raid and get same or even better gear there for less time. Mounts, pets, tituls and achievements? Just farm them next expansion not like they are anything special anyway. Story? We have LFR i can see story there. At this poin raiding specialy Mythic doesnt offer any reward worth of spending hours and hours progressing.

- - - Updated - - -

It is exactly opposite. It isnt rewarding to be good raider anymore. Specialy thanks to RNG gearing. I can read guides and clear mythic as good raider and be rewarded with some normal mythic ***. Or be medicore raider in HC and get titanforged mythic raid quality item.
    I aggre with you, should only exist WF and would be 5+ ilvl.
    This would help refrain the ilvl dispairs we see in the raids.
    Like just a example, NE normal would be 860 WF 865, NE HC 865 WF 870, NE Mythic 870 WF 875, TOV Normal 865 WF 870, TOV HC 870 WF 875, TOV Mythic 875 WF 880 and so on.
    So the next tier Normal would be the equivalent to the HC version of the previous one. Also making the other raids relavant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    They dont have to, thats the good thing.
    I have at 54 my two specs, tank and dps and never grinded Mythic+.
    I did some of course like 4 or 5 a week, did the emissary, some pvp for fun and the HC every day and at the start of NH i was 54 with them.
    PVP gives a lot of AP.
    And some good AP WQ.
    His entire point was, that you really don't need an artifact on 54 to beat m-Krosus, which is true.
    And even; it was most probably not the lacking DPS from these players that caused the most wipes there...

The fight is just very unforgiving to mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by liangdar View Post
    Don't know what that has to do with anything. The number of people starting to raid seems to be far lower than the number of people quitting raiding at the moment. It's almost impossible to maintain a medium level mythic guild, while also maintaining decent player quality.
    I raided in TBC and for a few months in Vanilla. And while it seemed like a pain in the ass to build up a guild - trying to find good players was never as much of an issue as it is now.
    I did also raid back in the day and let me tell i was a noob!!! Old raids did not require much skill just pain numbers. The bosses most of them looked like a dummy. Tank and spank. Get 40 persons online that stay out of the fire and spamm buttons = Boss dead. For that you needed to farm gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    His entire point was, that you really don't need an artifact on 54 to beat m-Krosus, which is true.
    And even; it was most probably not the lacking DPS from these players that caused the most wipes there...

The fight is just very unforgiving to mistakes.
    True but remember we are not World first racers, now we outgear the content and this makes the Artifact a bit less demanding.
    Of course Mythic and mistakes doesnt go hand to hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    Nighthold is a great raid for showcasing the difference between gear checks and mechanical competence checks.
    Why? Both ToV and NH are mostly output checks like 'Can you outheal all this unavoidable damage' and 'Can you hit this insane enrage'. Mechanics are probably the dullest they've been in the last three expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though