well the walmart with the switch sold out before I got there

fml
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Does the Switch Pro Controller work on the Wii U?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

fml
    It happens, better luck next time :<
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    No.

Thanks for the answer. Disappointing though, because I like the Switch Pro Controller button layout better than the Wii U Pro Controllers

Thanks for the answer. Disappointing though, because I like the Switch Pro Controller button layout better than the Wii U Pro Controllers
    Honestly that seems kind of unanimous, i have not seen a single person say anything other than 'its expensive as fuck but god is it better than the wii U version'. I havent tried it but i hear the d pad is almost xbox 360 levels of bad and if thats true oof.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Honestly that seems kind of unanimous, i have not seen a single person say anything other than 'its expensive as fuck but god is it better than the wii U version'. I havent tried it but i hear the d pad is almost xbox 360 levels of bad and if thats true oof.
    sorry. I find your post confusing and don't quite understand what you are trying to say

sorry. I find your post confusing and don't quite understand what you are trying to say
    Every seems to prefer the switch button layout, or to be less kind folks are calling the wii U pro controller and gamepad the fisher price beta test for the switch versions.

Deleted
    Every seems to prefer the switch button layout, or to be less kind folks are calling the wii U pro controller and gamepad the fisher price beta test for the switch versions.
    ah. Yeah I haven't had a Switch in my hands, but I prefer the Xbox 360/One kinda button layout with the right analog stick under the buttons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

fml
    I felt like an ass back in December when the Gamestop employee sold the last Wolf Link Amiibo they were holding for someone else and sold it to me.

Better luck next time though.

I was only able to get my Wii 3-4 weeks after it came out on a very cold day in Michigan while standing with a friend (we were playing Elite Beat Agents and Mario Kart DS) at a random Target with 20 other people in line. My friend caught wind of a shipment coming to that location and we were 3rd and 4th in line at 2am (store opened at 7am for us).

They had a ton of extra Wiimotes but were short on nunchucks (I already had an extra one along with a pro controller) oddly enough.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-03-21 at 02:32 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Better call saul (505) 503-4455

Please post productively and on-topic. Infractged. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-22 at 12:59 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. I have both Xbox 360 pad for PC gaming and the Switch pro controller dpad is far better than Xbox 360 one. The 360 one is very swishy, the Switch one is solid as a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Dunno. I have both Xbox 360 pad for PC gaming and the Switch pro controller dpad is far better than Xbox 360 one. The 360 one is very swishy, the Switch one is solid as a rock.
    I think he meant the Wii U pro controller's D-pad sucked?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2017/03/20...nsole-project/

All the signs are pointing to GameFreak hiring for the next generation of Pokemon on the Switch.

Don't expect it to be out until Holiday 2018 at the earliest.
    Still hoping we just get a higher rez sun/moon this fall with the actual next generation coming 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Still hoping we just get a higher rez sun/moon this fall with the actual next generation coming 2018.
    if there is no game announced by the end of next month then its another skip year for pokemon. so we dont have all that much time to wait.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if there is no game announced by the end of next month then its another skip year for pokemon. so we dont have all that much time to wait.
    Could be an E3 announcement. I know it isnt the precedent for Pokemon games to be announced that late, but Nintendo might have it as a big point in their showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Could be an E3 announcement. I know it isnt the precedent for Pokemon games to be announced that late, but Nintendo might have it as a big point in their showing.
    The Pokemon Company announces new Pokemon projects not Nintendo. Sure Nintendo may have a direct or presser that coincides with it but e3 for example would never be some Pokemon reveal. It would be announced before e3 by The Pokemon Company and then Nintendo would show it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    The Pokemon Company announces new Pokemon projects not Nintendo. Sure Nintendo may have a direct or presser that coincides with it but e3 for example would never be some Pokemon reveal. It would be announced before e3 by The Pokemon Company and then Nintendo would show it there.
    And considering it would be a third version/sequel, there wouldn't be much to show off. Like ORAS, it will probably be announced early May.

- - - Updated - - -

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/seiken-de...nounced-switch

Seiken Densetsu Collection announced, Seiken Densetsu 1-3, physical and digital, June 1st, 4800 yen/about 43 dollars.

- - - Updated - - -

gamestops starting to get their shipments in

except for my area

and when I say my area I mean my state

fuck the east coast
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    If pokemon announced a convincing game, not just Sun/Moon 2.0 then it just might make me want a Switch. I'm not one for console games. The only thing I play anymore is WoW and Pokemon :P

If they announced totally new games, with loads of new mons, cool features (like walking/running companion again) and ability to transfer old ones forward then I would probably put forward for one.

Don't get me wrong, Zelda looks amazing and if I had a Switch I'd probably buy that too, but I won't buy a Switch for Zelda, I'm not that hardcore about it =p

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    If pokemon announced a convincing game, not just Sun/Moon 2.0 then it just might make me want a Switch. I'm not one for console games. The only thing I play anymore is WoW and Pokemon :P

If they announced totally new games, with loads of new mons, cool features (like walking/running companion again) and ability to transfer old ones forward then I would probably put forward for one.

Don't get me wrong, Zelda looks amazing and if I had a Switch I'd probably buy that too, but I won't buy a Switch for Zelda, I'm not that hardcore about it =p
    I will never be able to comprehend you people that want even more new pokemon. You do realize there are over 800 now, right? I'd actually rather them just reboot the entire series at this point and just slowly reintroduce new pokemon and old ones (possibly with regional variants for each gen going forward) with new typings/moves to avoid inflating the pokedex even more and also because Red and Blue are the best versions and should be remade in 3D and I will never let any of you kids tell me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I will never be able to comprehend you people that want even more new pokemon. You do realize there are over 800 now, right? I'd actually rather them just reboot the entire series at this point and just slowly reintroduce new pokemon and old ones (possibly with regional variants for each gen going forward) with new typings/moves to avoid inflating the pokedex even more and also because Red and Blue are the best versions and should be remade in 3D and I will never let any of you kids tell me otherwise.
    I would rather see a new game with no new pokemon but bring back all the mechanics, seasonal routes, the radio shows, every kind of battle that changes around like triple triad rules, the dawn, morning, noon, day, dusk, night time system and pokemon that only appear at certain times, weather parts of the year even. Make it a huge world you explore instead of a super easy paint by numbers linear treck to a final boss with a couple hours endgame after.

and maybe a gts where legendaries are banned so it actually has a fucking use!