Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    He's a 5/10M raider soon to be 6/10M he'll be farming hard for shoulders. You can't just say "Play BM and put a ton of effort into it, but if you get shoulders lol kek enjoy having the same pain issues"

A lot of people here, are coming from a casual background suggesting BM hunter, it is not a slow rotation with shoulders, and to be very strong, it needs the shoulders. Please consider the guys situation before suggesting classes.

MM is much slower than a BM with shoulders.

And dps wise MM>BM unless BM has the shoulders. So MM is the stronger dps choice for your situation.
    Well I stand by my suggestion. I never experienced much finger fatigue playing BM and on the PTR the rotation felt even smoother with the shoulders. All around it was just nice and easy to play. I think the lack of stand still casting had a lot to do with that as well. I would just as soon leave it at that but...

Lets look at how much APM is required for these specs to see what the real difference is. Spoiler it's not much. Remember this is total actions over 1 minute.

BM - 39.2

MM - 47.8

On the low side

Assassination Rogue - 34.8

Affliction lock - 37.2

On the high side

Outlaw Rogue - 74.3

Arms Warrior - 82.3

These values are from www.simulationcraft.org if you're interested in looking at the others. It's located at the top of the details under APM.

So BM with shoulders isn't shown, but it would likely only increase APM by 5 or 10 at most. The shoulders are noticeable, but not ridiculously OP. That would bring it in line with marksman hunter in terms of APM. So at that point it really just depends on which you personally like better.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play blood DK, shadow priest, frost mage, assassination rogue and both variants of DH.

Blood DK is actually pretty spammy, but the worst offender of all the classes I play is shadow priest by far. Which naturally makes sense considering how much haste you get in shadow form, and was even further enforced when S2M was the go to talent on every single boss.

To answer the thread the easiest one the play, at least based on button presses are assassination rogues. That's not to say they are super easy (there is planning), but as far as how much you have to hit buttons, there are pretty decent lapses and you certainly can't fill in every GCD with an ability. Outlaw on the other hand, as listed above is the complete opposite of assassination, to where you basically fill every GCD with an ability.

Although the simulations are a bit dated, the "Actions per Minute" section here http://www.simulationcraft.org/repor...d_T19M_NH.html should give a basic overview (for pure single target).

Hey, i also had a gym injury where i experience really bad arthritis and inflammation. i had to stop playing shooters all together due to it; has it's a constant movement, flicking, etc.

DPS also has this issue as I would be continuously spamming spells for my rotation.

the class spec that has been ok so far is playing a healer and I'm mythic raider. If i go hardcore all day, I end up needed some kind of break or NSAID to help.

its your left arm so i guess it might be a good idea to try mouse over marcos, that would relieve some of the pain / inflammation. I would focus on a holy paladin as aren't any HoTs to throw out and a lot of the times you are focused on just healing the tanks.

good luck
    Last edited by Dilemma90; 2017-03-21 at 11:03 AM.

Deleted
    Definitively assa rogue. Easiest to play, very easy to handle, basically the easiest class to have high dps even if you play badly. Very easy on your wrist finger arms.

Pro arguments :

- Can be played by basically anyone
    - Only need a few buttons
    - Extremely high dps output. Doesn't require much skill
    - Is easy to handle even for melee standards
    - You get a lot of loot, because you look good in damage meters, even if your warcraftlogs %perf is low. Guild loot that is.
    - You don't even need to use your fingers for defensive cooldown. You have cheat death easy mode.
    - You don't need to conjure food, summon people, but down a healthstone
    - Virtually no responsibility other than doing damage. Our raid leader even tell our rogues to tunnel target, because he doesn't want to make things complicated for them. It is very common for (good) guilds to have their rogues do nothing but strong dps.

Cons :

- All combinations of "death", "venom", "killer", "assassin", "shadow" and "blade" names are taken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Anything ranged since they can be played with your face if your arm/wrists/fingers get tired.
    Anything ranged, i fixed for u.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Anything melee, i fixed for u.
    Don't worry, I corrected your mistake.

I would advise switching to healing. Maybe you will like it? It's so much softer on your wrists and fingers, simply because unlike tank/dps you don't have to be doing something all the time, there are period where you can chill and only reactively cast a heal here and there.

Deleted
    Go back to cata/wrath and play arcane mage, you have 3-4 buttons and can be played with a guitar hero guitar, scene it button, racing wheel etc

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I would advise switching to healing. Maybe you will like it? It's so much softer on your wrists and fingers, simply because unlike tank/dps you don't have to be doing something all the time, there are period where you can chill and only reactively cast a heal here and there.
    You're expected to be doing DPS in that time and actual healing requires tons of wrist movement, this is terrible advice.

Deleted
    Don't worry, I corrected your mistake.
    No, any class its faceroll after u l2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    You're expected to be doing DPS in that time and actual healing requires tons of wrist movement, this is terrible advice.
    Not with your left hand, like OP stated (assuming a right-handed mouse user). A lot of healers use their mouse to heal with some sort of addon (Clique, HealBot, etc,.) so any spamming would be done on the right hand, with key-binds primarily used for cooldowns. Switching from my healing spec to dps spec is night and day when it comes to strain on my left hand/wrist.

But all of this can be fixed with any number of "MMO mice" out there for dps or heals/tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    DO NOT play Shadow Priest.

I went from being a priest healer to a shadow priest with Nighthold and my left forearm hurt for a month after the change. So much button spamming with a fast rotation. It's a bit easier now that there isn't S2M but overall still a button mashing class.

Seriously, the sensible answer HAS to be "play a healer". Healing is just WAY more supportive of a playstyle that doesn't use the left hand much than any DPS or tank class will ever be.

Resto shamans tend to have a lot of long casts (chain heal) and a pretty low CPM.

I have never had any tiredness in my hand/wrists until I started playing this iteration of fury warrior... with lust or a haste buff its insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Seriously, the sensible answer HAS to be "play a healer". Healing is just WAY more supportive of a playstyle that doesn't use the left hand much than any DPS or tank class will ever be.
    As a healer I can agree with this statement. Left hand usage, supposing minimal keybinding of those keys, as a healer is generally just movement. With tools such as Grid + Clique, using your mouse and raid frames to handle healing is not only viable, but advantageous even without the physical limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyletheboss View Post
    Hi guys and gals i need help! SO last year I destroyed my arm while training for a power lifting competition and its flaring up very badly during progression. So my question is this, what class is the "easiest" to play at a 5/10 (hopefully 6/10 soon) level on your left arm? it used to not be so bad but really flared up hard on are botanist kill and for the past few weeks its been unbearable. Im supposed to have surgery soon and need to swap mains to ease the healing process. Im thinking probably bm or mm or maybe dk or something would be the least spammy.
    It does't matter what spec you play, you need to fix your left arm.

I also developed wrist issues in my left wrist when first started raiding when I had my primary rotation binded to 1-5. Many players also tend to bind more keys around WASD along with shift modifiers. So you have movement keys you have to spam, primary rotation 1-5 that you have to spam, and utility spells in keys around WASD along with shift modifiers. Your left hand is way overworked, and in the meantime, your right hand is doing pretty much nothing. After a 3 hour raid of course the wrist/hand/arm would hurt after all the continuous stress.

I did two things to fix my wrist and now I don't have any pains:
    1. Get an Ergonomic keyboard and/or a keyboard wrist cushion. Personally I use https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Nat.../dp/B000A6PPOK. It has a nice built in cushion and it puts your wrist in a more natural resting angle.
    2. Get a Naga MMO Mouse, put your right hand to use, I can have 16+ spell slots binded to the mouse so my right hand is doing about the same/little bit more APM compared to my left land. You can have your own system of keybinding but generally put your high APM stuff on the Naga so the left hand does less work. Also get mouse pad with cushion.
    Last edited by Kirbypro; 2017-03-21 at 08:15 PM.

Anything melee (especially Demon Hunters) since they can be played with your face if your arm/wrists/fingers get tired.
    And here I thought demon hunters were meant to be the edgelords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    lol /10morelols
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself