Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Lol hell no. Our most important skill is by far Howling Blast, this is the reason the helm is to strong, cause it boosts or most highest damaging skill. Sure BoS is important but ppl do not seem to understand that this is a Howlingblast Build that choose BoS as the last talent cause its the strongest choice.
    All our relics boosts HB, we spec talents that boost HB over talents that boosts BoS etc.
    Akusa202 dosen't say "our dmg come from BoS" but "come from DURING BoS"
    Sure, HB is our first source, but during BoS we put everything, pot, pof, trinkets, nuke etc etc etc. So during 30-60 sec we will do SO much, from every of our abities but because we put everything at this moment.
    for example, my HB should tick around 1mio crit. when i'm Breathing, with all the sh*t. Every HB crit is aroun 2.6-2.7 mio :/ That's why this moment is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyn View Post
    But nothing for them right now
    plus, they don't really rely on their leggos as we. -_-
    Fury doesn't rely on legendaries no, but they rely on trinkets more than frost does on legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Fury doesn't rely on legendaries no, but they rely on trinkets more than frost does on legendaries.
    Good point !

Quote Originally Posted by Scyn View Post
    Akusa202 dosen't say "our dmg come from BoS" but "come from DURING BoS"
    Sure, HB is our first source, but during BoS we put everything, pot, pof, trinkets, nuke etc etc etc. So during 30-60 sec we will do SO much, from every of our abities but because we put everything at this moment.
    for example, my HB should tick around 1mio crit. when i'm Breathing, with all the sh*t. Every HB crit is aroun 2.6-2.7 mio :/ That's why this moment is important.
    You should be doing that anyway, even if you don't pick BoS. The more buffs you stack the better your damage multiplier. Picking BoS doesn't magically make you line up all your CDs. If you're not lining them up you're doing it wrong no matter which talent you pick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shats View Post
    You should be doing that anyway, even if you don't pick BoS. The more buffs you stack the better your damage multiplier. Picking BoS doesn't magically make you line up all your CDs. If you're not lining them up you're doing it wrong no matter which talent you pick.
    My bad, i was thinking i have to use CD one by one all along the fight !

(joking... just in case)

Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    lol no. Frost is strong, but not even close to being op. The frost legendary helm is what is op. Take a look at the top logs for any fight and except for gul'dan, you won't see any dks as the top class on that fight. And when you do look at top dk logs for fights, it's all helms down the page.
    A spec is as strong as its strongest combo of items/talents

Very strong? Yes. Overpowered? ... Look at pre nerf STM spriests in EN.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Easier to get those trinks than it is to get a legendary to even drop in the first place, let alone the helm

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Lol hell no. Our most important skill is by far Howling Blast, this is the reason the helm is to strong, cause it boosts or most highest damaging skill. Sure BoS is important but ppl do not seem to understand that this is a Howlingblast Build that choose BoS as the last talent cause its the strongest choice.
    All our relics boosts HB, we spec talents that boost HB over talents that boosts BoS etc.
    This sums it up well. Talents like freezing fog buff HB damage. If we were strictly concerned with BoS, HoW would be the default talent in that tier instead. I have the head and wrists and my top damage ability is HB. Another DK in our guild has ring and belt, both if which extend breath (albeit with RNG on the belt). His top damage ability is still HB.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Very strong? Yes. Overpowered? ... Look at pre nerf STM spriests in EN.
    STM Spriests early on, were broken to level not seen since SoO Warlocks