Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    being a globalist piece of shit ?
    So he was a democrat?

He died at the age of 101 and this thread has basically become 101 of derailing. I blame the rich

This thread is a 10/10 with rice. Some of our alt right posters being called liberals, lol.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy to think he, and other 100+ people were born during WW1, were in their twenties during WW2 and have seen so much ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    I wonder if it's just the internet that makes people say stuff like this, or if they genuinely are that vengeful.
    i genuinely hate the rich that attempt to use their wealth to contribute to corruption in the government.

they should be stripped of their wealth and put into chains. their banking networks should be destroyed, even down to the physical buildings of the banks, and anyone trying to make new ones should have a monitor collar with a recording device, that if tampered with would explode.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    An evil man, who led an evil life, and did evil things with his good fortune.

One cannot count how many were cast into the proverbial Moloch for his fortunes. Good luck in the afterlife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Celebrating someones death disgusting but guess thats what people on mmo does, same as tennisface who wants to fight obesity by making posts on this forum like it matters outside of here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Hating someone because they are rich is asinine. That's like hating a football star because hes a better athlete than you. Envy is not an attractive trait.
    I would say the disliking does not come from their wealth but how it was obtained.

One could argue others might have done the same, that might be true if given the chance but that doesn't mean said people should be praised for their achievements. They are called robber barons for a reason.

I don't see how this is a political left or right thing, it is actually so that as conservative you should dislike those people for their blatant disregard for law and authority, that is if you are an actual conservative and not one that just jumped on the bandwagon to hate liberals (what i remain to find a retarded term since liberalism exists on both end of the spectrum and is actually a big part of especially US conservatism with regards to protecting gun owner ship and more freedom and less regulations)
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-03-21 at 04:24 PM.

Guess he passed his "Dying 101" class exam.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I would say the disliking does not come from their wealth but how it was obtained.

One could argue others might have done the same, that might be true if given the chance but that doesn't mean said people should be praised for their achievements. They are called robber barons for a reason.

I don't see how this is a political left or right thing, it is actually so that as conservative you should dislike those people for their blatant disregard for law and authority, that is if you are an actual conservative and not one that just jumped on the bandwagon to hate liberals (what i remain to find a retarded term since liberalism exists on both end of the spectrum and is actually a big part of especially US conservatism with regards to protecting gun owner ship and more freedom and less regulations)
    "Progressive" is an even worse term, because it implies that your political opinions are somehow better because you claim to be on the side of "progress". Um...progress by whose definition? Who decides what's progress and what is decay and what is regression? It's an inherently arrogant term.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    "Progressive" is an even worse term, because it implies that your political opinions are somehow better because you claim to be on the side of "progress". Um...progress by whose definition? Who decides what's progress and what is decay and what is regression? It's an inherently arrogant term.
    Oh get over yourself. Enough is enough of the party bullshit. If a term offends you, maybe you should look at yourself a bit harder.

OT:

Awww man, gonna miss him from our jewlluminati meetings or what ever the fuck bullshit youtube channels tells me he was apart of with the Jews.... if he was jewish.... honestly I got no idea. He was a cool guy who always brought awesome Oreos to the illuminati meetings.... he always brought double stuffed