10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Robben having quite the reaction when getting substituted today and the teammates had a laugh about it, go and take look if you have nothing better to do ^^
    That's quite typical for Robben and also understandable. Why not let him finish the full match?

- - - Updated - - -

Good analysis and Tierry Henry looks like he's about to blow up anytime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Henry looking dapper as ever. But that was so anticlimactic..

Deleted
    Quite shite news. Derry city player dies age 27yo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/39324936

Deleted
    one for the arsenal fans....

Lool. The Sacre Bleu at the end.

Deleted
    picture or Wenger and his assistant coach Oliver Giroud in the year 2045 leading Arsenal to 4th in the World League 2 :

Well no one likes to substituted and Robben is always hungry to score goals which is good but then again he is old and he should know better than acting like a little child + the change was a defensive one. But yeah considering Robbens personality it isn't a surprise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    picture or Wenger and his assistant coach Oliver Giroud in the year 2045 leading Arsenal to 4th in the World League 2 :

Wish I could give you a thumbs up.

Schweinsteiger to MLS lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    You're a bit younger than I thought.

Pretty cringe though mate, don't know why you're posting that.

Deleted
    And Arsenal fans were giving us shit for "You just Kaned" cringe shit

tomcruise.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

don't know why you're posting that.
    Yeah you're right sorry, should have posted the higher quality version

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And Arsenal fans were giving us shit for "You just Kaned" cringe shit

tomcruise.jpg
    NOTHING gets worse than this

I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Meanwhile at Chelsea Fan TV...we have a 10/10 model doing most of our videos.

Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-03-21 at 06:13 PM.

10/10? You are having an absolute bubble.

Deleted
    She wouldn't sleep in the bath.

10/10? You are having an absolute bubble.
    9/10 at least.

Let's put it this way. I would rather have her then Claude, Robbie and TY put together.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    9/10 at least.

Let's put it this way. I would rather have her then Claude, Robbie and TY put together.

I thought big men like Robbie and Claude would be more your type being from Brighton and all.

I thought big men like Robbie and Claude would be more your type being from Brighton and all.
    *snippity snip*
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-03-21 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hell that was bad.

The lass in the other vid is an 8.5