Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    If that's what you consider "hating freedom" then I guess I hate freedom too.
    is it more hating freedom or anarchy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't see the words "rapists" and "murderers" in my posts and especially not as a main attribute of illegals. Or are you acknowledging that your ancestors (should you be American) were all rapists and murderers?
    I am acknowledging that fact. Whether or not early settlers "raped" Native Americans... I can't definitely prove. History shows that there is a significant amount of rape that occurs in war and in conquering a given region. So its a pretty safe bet to say that some rape probably occurred. But we damn near wiped out an entire group(s) of people. What has been done to that culture could easily be defined as rape.

Stating the obvious as it were. I have a very dry sense of humor.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-03-21 at 05:00 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Well a couple posts above this one of yours he claims to be of Hispanic ancestry. So either he's a Hispanic/African American/other or he's just a racist bullshit artist.

My money is on the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    What - you change my words and then pity me? LOL. Sorry, I - LIKE MANY BLACKS - do not even remotely equate gay rights with civil rights.
    lol pretty convenient that I found it. Was on page 40 just about to be rolled over from my post history.

But there he is claiming he is black.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981
    I don't believe in observational proof because I have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Sure, the existence of a law is never a justification for it. If you ban a victimless action, you are restricting the most possible freedom. A brown person crossing an invisible line in the dirt in Arizona is not hurting anyone.
    Except it is when they cost you a lot of money. Hey, you love open borders so much, why don't you invite everyone to live in your house and use your things as well. Freedom, am I right? I'm pretty sure you're not even allowing homeless people into your place.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are mixing up two separate actions. The act of raping someone was the harmful action. Otherwise, you are saying people should not be able to own a firearm, or drink alcohol... because drunk and armed people hurt others.

Is that what you are saying?
    Not so much Mixing up separate actions as following a trend. By virtue of the fact they have aleady broken a law by coming here illegally my faith in their character is already low. It doesn't help that most of them are highly uneducated, and have little to no social skills for the country they are traveling to. It also doesn't help that the illegals tend to have a much higher crime rate then common citizens. Finally as to the victim less crime statement, Illegal immigration actually dose affect people. As an example, it's blatant favoritism against the people who actually came here legally, because they took the time to study for the citizenship test, spent money, and adhered to all the standards we laid before them. Ignoring illegals is giving special treatment to cretin groups of people over others, basically telling the people who did it right that their whole struggle was worthless.

Do states get to choose their own immigration policies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Do states get to choose their own immigration policies?
    They can choose how to allocate their resources, in this case they are choosing not to spend state funds to do the job of a federal agency.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Except it is when they cost you a lot of money. Hey, you love open borders so much, why don't you invite everyone to live in your house and use your things as well. Freedom, am I right? I'm pretty sure you're not even allowing homeless people into your place.
    I never said anyone had to pay for anyone else. Don't give them a penny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Not so much Mixing up separate actions as following a trend. By virtue of the fact they have aleady broken a law by coming here illegally my faith in their character is already low. It doesn't help that most of them are highly uneducated, and have little to no social skills for the country they are traveling to. It also doesn't help that the illegals tend to have a much higher crime rate then common citizens. Finally as to the victim less crime statement, Illegal immigration actually dose affect people. As an example, it's blatant favoritism against the people who actually came here legally, because they took the time to study for the citizenship test, spent money, and adhered to all the standards we laid before them. Ignoring illegals is giving special treatment to cretin groups of people over others, basically telling the people who did it right that their whole struggle was worthless.
    The existence of a law is not a justification for it. Every adult I know breaks laws, and it's likely the case for you. How often do you break laws? I know I break the speed limit daily, as does almost everyone on the road.

Police officers are at least twice as likely to beat their children and wives as other people, should we also judge all police officers by such a statistic?

I don't believe in favoritism. Pushing out illegal immigrants IS showing favoritism. I don't think it is the role of government to control the competitive playing field, and limiting immigration does exactly that. You say it's "doing it right." However, what you really mean, is "doing it the way I want them to do it." You are the one playing favorites, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    *sigh* Every single person living in the US aside from, and I know this term is confusing, *Native* Americans, stems from an illegal immigrant. All of this blind hatred will only lead to more ulcers for you. Calm down.
    Actually they were just immigrants. Not Illegal and the Natives welcomed at first but didn't quite realize the damage the immigrants would cause for them.

All the more reason to have immigration laws in this day and time to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They can choose how to allocate their resources, in this case they are choosing not to spend state funds to do the job of a federal agency.
    Fine I'm sure ICE will just start hanging outside of courthouses, which means you'll have illegals never showing up to court for fear of deportation which will ultimately be a large burden on the state. Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It seems we're fortunate that Trump is very dumb, but even moreso that his followers are.

1. If Trump wanted to be effective, rather than naming and shaming + empty threats (explained in 2), Trump could actually offer to provide these states with additional funding so that their law enforcement could do the job of the federal government. After all, these so called sanctuary cities aren't stopping the federal government from detaining and deporting anyone. They're just not using their own limited resources to do what is clearly the job of the federal government.
    While I agree partly, if city police has someone they know ICE is looking for, or someone whos citizen status is in question I would expect them to cooperate with the feds to deport this person. It is no more extra work then making a phone call.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    States are more concerned with using what little resources they have on stopping actual criminals, people who are hurting others. Not some Mexicans who crossed an invisible line in the sand. And let's be clear here: I say Mexicans because while over half of all undocumented migrants in the states are of nationalities other than Mexican, it's the Mexicans that Trump and his crew of deplorable zealots are going after.
    Ugh..I just shake my head because it is this type of binary attitude that causes our divide. I can be FOR legal immigration and AGAINST illegal immigrants!! Illegal aliens, or undcoument migrants, or whatever fuck term is in play now, is not a race. Yes, they come in all colors, religions and from all countries, and if they did not immigrate here the proper way they need to be deported and do it the proper way. It is not my fault if they only target Mexicans, Cubans, or Koreans. That is an enforcement issue, not an issue with the law itself.

I never said anyone had to pay for anyone else. Don't give them a penny.

- - - Updated - - -

Right. Except tax money that you have to pay goes to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Right. Except tax money that you have to pay goes to them as well.
    Then reduce taxes, and stop giving out so much welfare. Problem solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Actually they were just immigrants. Not Illegal and the Natives welcomed at first but didn't quite realize the damage the immigrants would cause for them.

All the more reason to have immigration laws in this day and time to be honest.
    Lol, yes. "Look at all of the terrible things our ancestors did as immigrants! Let's lock everyone out of the country we stole so no one can do the same to us!"

Do you not smell the hypocrisy?
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    HOW DARE HE UPHOLD THE LAW AND DEPORT ILLEGAL CRIMINALS!
    Cause SJW feelings or some such..

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, yes. "Look at all of the terrible things our ancestors did as immigrants! Let's lock everyone out of the country we stole so no one can do the same to us!"

What hypocrisy? Im not my ancestors, I couldnt care less what they did, I feel ZERO guilt about what they did.. and if anyone wants to make me responsible for that, they can f right off.

How is it so fucking hard to do the proper path to citizenship? Is this why all the Bitchy Famous chicks that were going to go to Canada when trump took office didn't. I mean If you are born in a shit hole aspire to better yourself in the proper manner. It's bad enough they live here without paying taxes, but when they leech off the government programs then it's even worse.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    How is it so fucking hard to do the proper path to citizenship? Is this why all the Bitchy Famous chicks that were going to go to Canada when trump took office didn't. I mean If you are born in a shit hole aspire to better yourself in the proper manner. It's bad enough they live here without paying taxes, but when they leech off the government programs then it's even worse.
    It's rather hard and convoluted to become a citizens of the United States.
    What's the proper manner? Who defines that?
    Illegals pay taxes, stop the lie.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    How is it so fucking hard to do the proper path to citizenship?
    Just abandon your friends, family and job to leave the country for ten years before you're allowed to get in line to sign up to be considered for a green card. EASY!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

To be fair, it makes a strong argument for border security.

Deleted
    Would be hilarious if Trump were to somehow direct all illegals into those sanctuary cities and see how long they can keep up with it. Without any extra federal support, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell yeah. "Let's destroy one of the best countries in the world because of something that happened centuries ago!"

Do you not smell the idiocy?