played around with Orisa in training and a game. I just am not finding it that fun but maybe she'll grow on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed she is now live. I wasn't massively impressed on PTR but people play differently there.

7+ Year Old Account
    i honestly dont give 2 shits about the robo centaur, im more interested in the sexy sombra buffs.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Orisa still free headshot farm for Widow confirmed.

Every game I've played so far is Tracer/Winston carrying everything.

Winston was already really good but he's so incredibly strong now.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 losses 1 draw tonight. I was wrong about Tuesdays. Thinking of stopping Comp too, just can't be doing with the shit you get for picking Widow. Premade groups are the scourge of it too. Just relentlessly bad, always have a carry Mercy too who doesn't heal or boost anyone outside of their premade, and collectively can't work with the rest of the group. I get that people want to play with friends but there has to be a better way than this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    3 losses 1 draw tonight. I was wrong about Tuesdays. Thinking of stopping Comp too, just can't be doing with the shit you get for picking Widow. Premade groups are the scourge of it too. Just relentlessly bad, always have a carry Mercy too who doesn't heal or boost anyone outside of their premade, and collectively can't work with the rest of the group. I get that people want to play with friends but there has to be a better way than this.
    At the same time you have to be willing to switch from Widow if it's not working. Whether it's you, the team comp, how the enemy team plays against you, etc. The Widow, Hanzo and Junkrat are usually the problem. Especially Junkrat. Ugh.

Patch day is always going to be ugly as people try out characters they haven't played in a while or in this case a new one.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    At the same time you have to be willing to switch from Widow if it's not working. Whether it's you, the team comp, how the enemy team plays against you, etc. The Widow, Hanzo and Junkrat are usually the problem. Especially Junkrat. Ugh.

Patch day is always going to be ugly as people try out characters they haven't played in a while or in this case a new one.
    I'm literally picking her when she is a good fit for the team, like when we're struggling with a Pharah, Bastion or something. Otherwise I'm mostly actually picking DVa for which no one says a word. But still, so much shit you get.

And no, it's rarely 1 player that's the problem; if that one player is that bad on that hero, they're probably not going to be good enough to fix it by picking something else.

Also Orisa isn't open to Comp.

Nice game servers. It kicked us out of the game (4 of us) and as we tried to log on again it kept saying failed to connect to server. We tried to leave the game but it was trying to autoconnect. Happened 5 times in the same game. The result was 24 hour ban/suspension and 100 sr penalty. Good riddance overwatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight made up for last, back up to 2174, went a game too far though and dropped back to 2150. Had a Sombra in one match too, she just locked down their tanks completely, made it a cake walk. She is in a very good place right now, certainly on payload maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between Widows dominating every match magically somehow, and Tracer still being impossible to hit, not been a good patch so far.

Hovering between 2050-2200, not sure how to progress further short of becoming an aiming god with Lucio.
    Rarely seem to be able to get on Fire as support so my ranking grows very slow on win streaks. Over 12k healing with Mercy, few 2-4 player rezzes, never leaving payload or cap points except to hide for a rez, etc.
    Oh well, guess I'm sitting where I should be on rankings.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    After placement I have been little above 2700.
    Just some days now after, droped to just under 2600.

I don´t complain often, but ffs.. people are just stuborn atm in the game. Just picking what they want, even if we end up with 3 support, 1 tank, 2 dps.. or like yesterday 5 dps and me as D´Va/Roadhog.

Not very fun to play ranked atm.

But at least it´s not as is Quickplay. Sick of people instapicking orisa and not beeing capable of running straigt forward, or widowmakers just killing everything. Just had one of those yesterday... around 80% kill participation. Awsome.

This is my first competitive season and im around 1950 or so. Trying to get to gold or higher this season. Im not the best but im getting better

the sombra changes is allowing me to actually get POTG's sometimes which is nice. Before it was almost impossible to get a POTG as sombra
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    Most neck and neck season. 61/61. I don't get it. Previous seasons weren't like this at all.

i dont understand blizzards math on rating +/- . I was at 2977 then i win 3 games in a row. 1st win : 3006. 2nd win: 3033. 3rd win: 3050. and that 3rd win my team was actually the lower overall rating. +29 then +27 then all of sudden +17?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    I played too much and i decided to stop when u are playing 10 games and in 9 u get full retarded team, u are like KMS

I heard Mercy has a SR bug. Anyone knows if it's been fixed or how long it might take to fix?