Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well here is the thing Graeham, try not to change up your playstyle when you roll tpr, it's too predictable. Just because you roll a tpr doesn't mean you shouldn't focus on the dayphase. That is why I hate role heavy games, since several players just focus on their night actions ignoring the day phase, which is pretty silly seeing as the actual game is played during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'm not the one who killed Reticence, if that is what you're getting that. I'm happy to claim if needed, though.
    A claim isn't important. What you did last night is.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

amggggggggggggg what did u do u dirty scum

- - - Updated - - -

He used the pow box?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Well here is the thing Graeham, try not to change up your playstyle when you roll tpr, it's too predictable. Just because you roll a tpr doesn't mean you shouldn't focus on the dayphase. That is why I hate role heavy games, since several players just focus on their night actions ignoring the day phase, which is pretty silly seeing as the actual game is played during the day.
    Noted. I'll try and handle it a bit better in the future. With that said, though, I did endure a string of games where I died very early on so I'm still rusty in many ways. I know it seems like I keep using that as an excuse lately, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    A claim isn't important. What you did last night is.
    I didn't do anything last night - my ability has not yet activated but a claim is important since you clearly seem to believe that I did do something last night. If you want to pursue that particular route, then go ahead - but you better be certain that I did something and that there's no foul play involved because if and when I get killed/lynched and my role card is revealed you are almost inevitably going to be lynched if you, too, are still alive.

I've already said multiple times that I'd never try to modkill people, so I won't be using post reducing items (except bananas, because who cares about -1). Sure, town could put them to use but I will not, I don't think it is fun or has anything to do with the actual game.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually @Virothe my dear friend, since you apparently decided to ignore Crackle I'm going to ask you the same thing he did. reads??????????+++++++++
    k.

Well if you actively want to play against the way the game the mod sets up, I refuse to cater to your simplistic ideals of how mafia should be run and I refuse to tell you who I suspect or why. Because you need to seriously go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    k.

Well if you actively want to play against the way the game the mod sets up, I refuse to cater to your simplistic ideals of how mafia should be run and I refuse to tell you who I suspect or why. Because you need to seriously go fuck yourself.
    Sounds great Virothe, I'm glad to hear you have reads

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, day started while I was out cold. Some time off work has truly fucked my sleeping patterns/habits.
    @dupti I'll start answering any of your questions when you answer any I posed at you back on D1 when you almost ensured by death N1 or lynch D2.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Because you need to seriously go fuck yourself.
    Something I agree with Virothe about.

Marack how about you answer Crackle instead if that makes you feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

Also when Virothe goes full edgy mode it most likely means he is scum, although he is now going to claim he does at either alignment etc but that really isn't the case. He likes to do it if he believes he is in a bad position, which scum probably are. I'd say he is most likely scum but would love to speak with him, so hai Virothe

7+ Year Old Account
    Marack how about you answer Crackle instead if that makes you feel better?
    Because reviewing the thread and posting immediately after doesnt happen instantly. I have a life that doesnt revolve around a forum thread. I'll need to go back through posts and interactions to fully develop them

Also, do you plan on answering any of the questions I posed to you during our back and forth D1?

Why would I? They're irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

Also that wasn't really an answer. You apparently won't answer me, which is why I suggested you to answer Crackle instead since he asked you the same question.

7+ Year Old Account
    @dupti My gut says you are town, but all you are doing is irritating me. Different people play the game different ways. You might consider it crap play and curse them in your QT, but its still a game. Let people play the way they want. If you find them, or me, scummy for a real reason (other then your idea on how the game should be played) call them out and give a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Also that wasn't really an answer. You apparently won't answer me, which is why I suggested you could answer Crackle instead since he asked you the same question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Because reviewing the thread and posting immediately after doesnt happen instantly. I have a life that doesnt revolve around a forum thread. I'll need to go back through posts and interactions to fully develop them
    Then let me spell it out for you... So a child could understand

I AM REVIEWING THE THREAD RIGHT NOW AND WORKING ON MY READS.

@dupti My gut says you are town, but all you are doing is irritating me. Different people play the game different ways. You might consider it crap play and curse them in your QT, but its still a game. Let people play the way they want. If you find them, or me, scummy for a real reason (other then your idea on how the game should be played) call them out and give a reason.
    But that is precisely how I play Marack and that should come as no surprise.
    People can play however they want, that doesn't mean I can't disagree with their play. All I said was that you are yet to do something this game, do you disagree with that statement?

7+ Year Old Account
    All I said was that you are yet to do something this game, do you disagree with that statement?
    If this is your argument, why havent you pushed bomber?

Because he has actually contributed to the discussion and is pretty much confirmed town at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I already gave a reason as to why I found you suspicious.

7+ Year Old Account
    I find what he did was just give you the ability to get your post count up for today.

Sure, I havent really done much this game. Then again, you wouldn't take me comment on a discussion from earlier in the day as contribution, so I didn't.

Ill do you one better. Claim out of nowhere, that you likely wont believe or say It's a shit play.

Im Toad, Im a VT. I have my vote and the ability to use items I pick up.
    D1 - Banana at Graeham
    D1 - Banana at Graeham
    D1 - Green Shell @dupti (in my thread, you were annoying my with not answering questions)
    N1 - Someone Boo'd me, but got nothing.
    N1 - got Pow'd like everyone else
    D2 - Got a shroom (auto used in QT)
    D2 - Picked up a green shell and held it the rest of the day.
    N2 - got Pow'd like everyone else (still have green shell)

Grand Champion is something that will occur at some point, but it should not be the focus. (But you have the HIGHEST post count on D2, so far on D3 and highest of those still alive from D1. To me it looks like you are trying to beat people down for someone reading the opening post and there being a bonus wincon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I already gave a reason as to why I found you suspicious.
    post please, since I must have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I didn't do anything last night - my ability has not yet activated but a claim is important since you clearly seem to believe that I did do something last night. If you want to pursue that particular route, then go ahead - but you better be certain that I did something and that there's no foul play involved because if and when I get killed/lynched and my role card is revealed you are almost inevitably going to be lynched if you, too, are still alive.
    I claim you used the PoW block last night.
    Which is not conclusive of scummery alone, because nobody else used items last night. That PoW cannot have been a serious murder attempt.
    But regardless, you very much did something last night. And just lied about it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I claim you used the PoW block last night.
    Which is not conclusive of scummery alone, because nobody else used items last night. That PoW cannot have been a serious murder attempt.
    But regardless, you very much did something last night. And just lied about it.
    Interesting. I did have one in my inventory yesterday towards the end of the day but I then received a message telling me that it had been stolen. Almost immediately after the day ended, in fact. So, no - I didn't use anything last night and my role's ability is locked until a certain something happens. I can clue you in on that, if you want me to.

I find what he did was just give you the ability to get your post count up for today.
    What do you mean?

Ill do you one better. Claim out of nowhere, that you likely wont believe or say It's a shit play.
    I'm curious as to why you would be offended if I called it a shit play. Everyone makes shit plays, I do it all the time as well.
    Also if you really are interested here is what I actually said. I said that if Graeham is scum he has played a terrible game, because he hasn't actively attempted to do anything but fluff. I expect him to play way better as scum because he usually does.

You also seem to agree you haven't done much this game, so I'm not sure why you are surprised by me calling you out for it several times, when nothing has changed. As for your claim, I wouldn't have believed a TPR claim at least. I also kind of like your reaction.

Grand Champion is something that will occur at some point, but it should not be the focus. (But you have the HIGHEST post count on D2, so far on D3 and highest of those still alive from D1. To me it looks like you are trying to beat people down for someone reading the opening post and there being a bonus wincon.
    What do you mean? Do you think post count has anything to do with grand champion?
    Also I'm not sure how I am trying to "beat people down" for reading it (especially not when I've shown several times I hadn't really read it myself), I am just saying that there is absolutely no reason to focus on it when we first have to meet our primary win condition and if people begin focusing on the bonus we may just throw it away and never meet it.

post please, since I must have missed it.
    Yeah and the same thing applies for Marack, which is why I initially called him out because he responded to my very first posts in the game where I called out the fluff etc and he apparently agreed with me etc, yet all he had done was fluffing and he continued to do so, showing no interest in game solving. I don't think fluffing is a scum tell, but I find it slightly suspicious when he attempts to get town cred by seemingly not wanting the game to turn into a fluff fest and claiming he 'hopes' it gets better later in the game yet does nothing at all to stop it and instead just adds to it with useless posts.
    - - - Updated - - -

Actually Marack, just to explain it properly, my initial read on you d1 was that you tried to gain credit when you responded to me, since you gave me the impression you weren't interested in the fluff fest either, yet all of your posts up to had been fluff and then you continued with them.
    I then later d1 pinged you out when you said you were going to read through the thread again and come with up with real reads, but when I later questioned that you never did and it seemed like you were trying to backtrack, going with a "i have no d1 reads" instead.

Then you continued doing nothing d2 even though I called you out (although you weren't really around but still).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see much wrong with mentioning the whole Grand Champion thing, once. After that though, its pretty pointless. Kinda like the bonus wincons form last game, which was meant to be overcome. That should likely be secondary to scum hunting so town doesn't screw itself.

and @Graeham, you do feel kinda...wishy washy / overly cautious. Or...ghost like. Enough there that you know there's a presence, but its not firm enough to grasp onto. Not sure I really like that, but if that's your playstyle...
    @Marack...there was a POW N1? That's news to me, cause that would have killed bomber and goes against the list that was made.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Crissi Might have been at the end of D1. Its what led to Catta's lynch. I was just going back and looking at Kryllians posts in the QT and just assumed it was N1.