Thread: Part Appraisal

Part Appraisal

I'm looking to sell off some pieces now that I've gotten an upgrade fevor
    3770k (OC's to 4.5 easily without too much Vcore)
    ASUS Z77-V Pro
    Swiftech H220 closed liquid cooling system

How much do yall think these are going for these days? Not sure the best place to sell them either

Ebay prices -

3770k - $230-250
    Asus Mobo - $125-150+
    H220 - $80-100

Was kinda shocked how well the i7 has held value. If you had ram to go with it you could sell for quite a bit as a combo set on eBay. Reddit has a pretty nice hardware trade, but I've never used it myself. I do sell on eBay.

Damn, I'm shocked as well, I'll probably just sell for a lil bit less and get it done with quick and easy, I do have 8 gigs of ram, but selling it would just give me an excuse to finally grab 16

Deleted
    Just because a part on ebay is listed for x$ doesn't mean its worth as much or doesn't mean it will sell either. Many ppl don't even know what is the latest or what is going on the market. In no way i would pay $250 for a 5 year old cpu - 5 generations back. For almost the same money you can buy new and especially with Ryzen prices get even better performance. Also with aio unless its under 1year old its not worth the hassle as 2nd hand/ 3+ years cause so many things can go wrong with it.

You can obviously try and sell them as much as you mentioned to someone that doesn't know much about the market, but that aside if you asked me how much is all those 3 worth i would say $200-250 for cpu/mobo/cooler. I'd be happy at least in your shoes if i could get rid of them for that much.

Instead of making a new thread what do you guys think about me selling my old pc for 350?

p67 board
    8gb 1600 ram
    gtx 760
    antec 520 psu
    500gb hdd
    antec 300 case
    windows 10
    hyper 212 cooler

That a fair price or should i drop it?

I have no idea about where you live and what the local prices are but in the second hand markets I'm familiar with (Eastern Europe, Russia, CIS countries) those can easily go for $500, assuming there are no significant issues.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Murica, stuff is a lot cheaper here.

Ill probably sell for 300 just so a guy feels like he gets a good deal

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    Just because a part on ebay is listed for x$ doesn't mean its worth as much or doesn't mean it will sell either. Many ppl don't even know what is the latest or what is going on the market. In no way i would pay $250 for a 5 year old cpu - 5 generations back. For almost the same money you can buy new and especially with Ryzen prices get even better performance. Also with aio unless its under 1year old its not worth the hassle as 2nd hand/ 3+ years cause so many things can go wrong with it.

You can obviously try and sell them as much as you mentioned to someone that doesn't know much about the market, but that aside if you asked me how much is all those 3 worth i would say $200-250 for cpu/mobo/cooler. I'd be happy at least in your shoes if i could get rid of them for that much.
    I resell on eBay for a living.. I wouldn't just throw out random numbers. Those are for SOLD listing within the past 60 days (US).. Just because you wouldn't pay those prices doesn't mean others won't and don't. Just to give you an idea.. I recently sold a G3258+mobo+8gb ram Used for $200. When I could build a Kaby Lake G4560 brand new for the same price. I had two 650Tis that I sold for $65 each.. No way I would pay close to that for them.. but people do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msshammy View Post
    I wouldn't just throw out random numbers. Those are for SOLD listing within the past 60 days (US).. Just because you wouldn't pay those prices doesn't mean others won't and don't. Just to give you an idea..
    What i literally said on second paragraph...