Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Exclamation 1 legendary since the xpac started...wtf?

I'm not one to make a forum post bitching but i cant get another legendary to drop whatsoever. I play pretty consistently and i mostly do mythic+. I got my first legendary helm before 7.1 dropped (the shitty brewmaster helm before it got super buffed) and i haven't had one drop since. Is bad luck protection even a thing anymore or is it just horrible rng? Considering i do all my daily WQs and doing mythic+ i should have seen another legendary by now because of "bad luck protection"

Mythic + doesn't really stack BLP that much. Start raiding on any difficulty.

Deleted
    7months of game, playing consistently and 1 lego before 7.1?

yeaaaa...

15+ Year Old Account
    How many:
    LFR/Norm/HC/M raid kills?
    How many M+ runs?

http://darklegacycomics.com/575 relevant here?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Do Heroic/Normal of EN/ToV and Normal of Nighthold every week, maybe even some LFR if you see the bonus queue activate since you are a tank. Guaranteed Legendary every 3-4 weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post

yeaaaa...
    Well yes, that happens, i have just 2 at the moment, had only one before 7.1, and i have been doing as much Mythic+ as i can and a lot of emmisary caches, and world bosses.
    The only thing i have skipped nearly completely is raiding, so maybe @Deliverer is right and that is what causes me having just 2 legendaries, despite of playing regularly since launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Well yes, that happens, i have just 2 at the moment, had only one before 7.1, and i have been doing as much Mythic+ as i can and a lot of emmisary caches, and world bosses.
    The only thing i have skipped nearly completely is raiding, so maybe @Deliverer is right and that is what causes me having just 2 legendaries, despite of playing regularly since launch.
    Aight 2 legos, I get it increased chance so yes I see it. ONE tho? with the added drop chance? dunno, like other ppl stated here, how many m+ runs, LFR, and so on?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't do content that gives legendaries you don't get those, I am sure this is the case here.

AFKing around and doing a couple of M+ and expecting legendaries rain ain't doing it.

I've done daily chests, ran EN about 20 times, Nighthold 8 times, do Mythic+ average 2 per week. Got 4 Legendaries, 3 of them from daily chests

Quote Originally Posted by Raern View Post
    I'm not one to make a forum post bitching but i cant get another legendary to drop whatsoever. I play pretty consistently and i mostly do mythic+. I got my first legendary helm before 7.1 dropped (the shitty brewmaster helm before it got super buffed) and i haven't had one drop since. Is bad luck protection even a thing anymore or is it just horrible rng? Considering i do all my daily WQs and doing mythic+ i should have seen another legendary by now because of "bad luck protection"
    Man you are either that one unlucky person in the extreme tail of the curve, or you are lying.. My 3rd alt that I maxed after 7.1 and that I only do emissaries, just got his 3rd legendary..
    (Although its fair to note that he got his first legendary on his first every emissary so I knew this one was gonna be a lucky char but still)

Deleted
    hahahahha such a bullshit thread..

give me a screenshot of your played and your bags / bank opened!

yeaaaa...
    I have a guild mate that only got two so far.
    He's not in our main raiding team but he has been playing and raiding since day one. You really can be that unlucky.

Deleted

yeaaaa...
    He's talking about legendaries, not lego. What does Lego have to do with this?

OT: Just bad luck, nothing you can do about it (except play on and eventually you will get more legendaries)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    I have a guild mate that only got two so far.
    He's not in our main raiding team but he has been playing and raiding since day one. You really can be that unlucky.
    I mean 2 legos I get it because of added chance, but one is just wow!

Well dont know about how much you have been running
    but using https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/#us/mal'ganis/raern
    You should have ~2 legandries, you only having one is that much off, allthough it is on the unlucky side of it.

Assuming you are: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Raern/simple
    (looking at your tag and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753275928 looks like it)
    Pew Pew
    - Ferris

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    He's talking about legendaries, not lego. What does Lego have to do with this?

OT: Just bad luck, nothing you can do about it (except play on and eventually you will get more legendaries)
    Ain't you a nice guy. You know what I meant no need to piss on my parade.

We have no data to back up his story.

I mean 2 legos I get it because of added chance, but one is just wow!
    Yeah, it's not likely but Blizzard does like that RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteen View Post
    Well dont know about how much you have been running
    but using https://rsuurd.github.io/killpoints/#us/mal'ganis/raern
    You should have ~2 legandries, you only having one is that much off.

Assuming you are: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Raern/simple
    (looking at your tag and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753275928 looks like it)
    Thanks!

Run some LFR or a normal raid and you'll get your second one.

Make sure you do the emissary quest every day. It's basically impossible to only have 1 legendary at this point if you've been doing that for anything more than about 3 months... I'd actually be suprised if it took more than 6-8 weeks to get a second legendary even if you ONLY did the emissary quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, it's not likely but Blizzard does like that RNG.
    Still quite impressive. I agree on RNG sucks though, it wasn't my intention to cause drama out of a "yeeeaaa" but hey, you never know