Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    So with North Korea testing nukes seemingly weekly, and ISIS being more influential than ever you think now is the best time to cut military spending?

No one wants military spending until you need military spending.
    LOL! Ah yes, we should all cower in fear of North Korea and their mighty military... Cutting the military budget by a few billion will surely give NK the upper hand!

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Howsabout reducing that disgusting amount on defense/military that we're INCREASING under Donald Dump's budget?
    Don't call it a defense budget. It was more aptly named before with "Department of War".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Surely you are not too lazy enough to find it for yourself. The internet is quite an astonishing tool.
    Have a wonderful day.
    You're making a claim, it's up to you to prove that claim so go find the sources backing it up.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Ok. If the government can't cut anything at all, how are they going to get out of debt? I'm curious. They have to cut spending on SOMETHING. There's going to be outcry no matter what the government does to cut spending and get America out of debt. If you could choose, what would you choose to take America out of debt? Remember, they're TRILLIONS in debt.
    The obvious answer is that, if they have to cut something, it should be the military. There's no rational excuse for the US to be spending as much as it does on defense spending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Totally fake topic. Trump never said he was coming after them. He said they will lose their seat meaning that they will be voted out of office by all the people who voted Trump in to repeal Obamacare.
    Actually...

Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    But at a private meeting with House Republicans at the Capitol, the president also delivered a blunt warning that many of those present would lose their seats in next year’s midterm congressional elections if the effort failed.

“I’m going to come after you,” Mr. Trump told Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina, a prime holdout and the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, a hotbed of concern about the legislation, according to several people in the room who described his comments on condition of anonymity because the session was private. “I believe Mark and his group will come along, because honestly, a loss is not acceptable, folks.”
    /10char
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    Surely you are not too lazy enough to find it for yourself. The internet is quite an astonishing tool.
    Have a wonderful day.
    If you don't have a source for your caim i'm gonna conclude you are talking out of your rear end then. /next

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a wonderful day.
    Your claim, your point to prove and provide sources for.

10+ Year Old Account
    The source is my own memory from 7 years ago.
    LMAO....

G1, m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Your claim, your point to prove and provide sources for.
    Is this some rule?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Your 7 year old memory isn't a valid source. Please link an actual source that's reliable.
    Is this another "rule".

Trumpcare, at least according to what I have read ( and I read a lot on this, having a "preexisting condition" if i get kicked off of mine), does nothing to solve the actual healthcare prices ( like drug prices for example). It seems to do 3 things- add a work requirement to Medicaid (up to states, i can see why people are for that, but i disagree on that, but not too focused on that fact), make it where if you get off an insurance plan, the next insurance company can charge you 30% more ( yeah I call BS on that one, the argument to stick with an insurance plan, but kills competition as there is no grace period if you switch or if your insurance company randomly cancel's their plan, if I'm wrong then respond) and switch tax credits from income based to age based ( and not enough to older Americans either compared to Obamacare's system)

FYI- not saying Obamacare was a great system. I'm just saying this new plan does nothing to fix any actual problem, and makes our current situation worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this some rule?
    It's a guideline.. If you can't cite your source, don't bother making claims...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    LMAO....

G1, m8.
    My seven years is a lot smaller percentage of my life than their life. I can all but guarantee that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My seven years is a lot smaller percentage of my life than their life. I can all but guarantee that.
    Yeah, I remain skeptical...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    So with North Korea testing nukes seemingly weekly, and ISIS being more influential than ever you think now is the best time to cut military spending?

No one wants military spending until you need military spending.
    Since when did the US military stop anything happening by force?
    Last time you tried that in Iraq, you ruined the region and laid the groundwork for ISIS take-over... Conventional military power solves nothing. The US real power is in economical and political pressure and/or development.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yes, this is a standard debate rule. If you are going to make claims you need verifiable souces to back them up. Memory is highly unreliable even a few months later, let alone years.
    Surely you can cite this list of "rules" then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely you can cite those "rules" then.
    http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~karchung/debate1.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philos...urden_of_proof
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely you can cite this list of "rules" then.
    @Blade Wolf beat me to it. Get shit on, idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    They could build a new wall between the US and Mexico. That will cost over $2 trillion, according to a (mainly) satirical piece I saw the other day. Or they could massively increase defence spending.

Both of those are great, really great, the best kind of ideas that Trump has for reducing the debt.

Oh, wait.

Still, lets cut a bunch of things that actually benefit normal American people. Because who needs those, right?
    Look at it from the Republican angle "Well, how's healthcare going to bomb wrong believers wielding Aks in the middle-east?! Checkmate librulzzz!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

You see my friend, that is for an unbiased moderated debate. That does not exist on this site.

You see my friend, that is for an unbiased moderated debate. That does not exist on this site.
    Well, at least you've made it easy to see you don't have any interest sitting at the adult table, and can be ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you deliberately being obtuse? Surely you can't be this fucking thick..

10+ Year Old Account
    And with that, you are reported.

- - - Updated - - -

You too....
    If I cared, I wouldn't have spoken my mind.

You're a fucking moron.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-22 at 03:39 PM.