Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What protects Holinka and Celestablet from getting fired?

So Holinka and Celestablet have repeatedly fucked up on numerous occasions in the PvP aspect, the vocal majority have expressed their interest in these two idiots being fired and replaced.

MOP, WOD, and now Legion.

They have caused millions of players to quit, they have caused almost irreparable damage to the PvP system that will take a very long time to get back to a good state.

They refuse to admit to these mistakes and make an occasional stream where Holinka sits there with the dumbest face I've ever seen and says "it's on the radar". Lore the plant hair guy just goes "yep, cool, that's cool, yep cool man, really cool, so exciting" and I even remember the last stream Lore called Holinka out on Rogues not having mass stealth and Arcanes having it in PvP, Holinka really looked like he was in big trouble there.

And not only that, neither of them have any actual PvP experience at all. Why are they in charge of PvP without PvP experience? Holinka is an ex- Call of Duty developer, that's a shooter game. Have you noticed the pattern since he came on board and how everything around us has become braindead and "oneshotty"? I promise you that's not coincidence that's just the fact that Holinka only knows how to develop shooting games.

Celestablet as usual, you all know him, with his tablet, demanding everything gets pruned so he doesn't have to break his fantasy of playing WoW on his tablet. Should just be fired by default, guy has no PvP experience period. And he has a really shitty attitude towards the players, just not a good person to have in a company like this at all.

You've got thousands of threads by the vocal majority and EVEN YOUR OWN FAVORED STREAMERS who demand they get replaced. So you can't use that excuse where you try to belittle us as a "vocal minority".

Any other company or employer would've fired these two idiots after the amount of fuckups, what gives?

Discuss.

Deleted
    Your topics are lit bruh

Yes I'm sure WoW was pruned in preparation for a tablet/iphone release.

It's not like Holinka has executive power, all changes have been group decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by ledger View Post
    It's not like Holinka has executive power, all changes have been group decisions.
    Exactly. People think it's just one person and jump on the hate bandwagon of the person who is prominent within the team. Half the people here scream at one dev not realizing Blizzard design as a collective.

Btw OP if it's a burner account your main one will be banned too for evasion. Just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. People think it's just one person and jump on the hate bandwagon of the person who is prominent within the team. Half the people here scream at one dev not realizing Blizzard design as a collective.

Btw OP if it's a burner account your main one will be banned too for evasion. Just saying.
    Why would I be banned? I'm telling the truth about the current situation.

The people in charge have 0 experience in PvP, none of them do otherwise these changes wouldn't have even made it past the drawing board. It is evident that nobody there has experience, this is PvP, not PvE.

Really, if you can tell me who else is in charge of this shitfest then please do, I'll post it in the OP so everybody can see the people responsible for this mess.

Things are a little more complicated than "jumping out of the fire" and "interrupt the boss's casts". We actually need abilities to fight players.

PvP is a mini-game at best. They don't care and you care too much. You're wasting your time. Just give up on WoW PvP like any sensible person would.

Quote Originally Posted by nameistoolongforthiswebsi View Post
    Why would I be banned? I'm telling the truth about the current situation.

The people in charge have 0 experience in PvP, none of them do otherwise these changes wouldn't have even made it past the drawing board. It is evident that nobody there has experience, this is PvP, not PvE.

Really, if you can tell me who else is in charge of this shitfest then please do, I'll post it in the OP so everybody can see the people responsible for this mess.

Things are a little more complicated than "jumping out of the fire" and "interrupt the boss's casts". We actually need abilities to fight players.
    Not really. You are just dev bashing. I mean feel free to apply for a job in the PvP team at Blizzard if you feel you can do better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    PvP is a mini-game at best. They don't care and you care too much. You're wasting your time. Just give up on WoW PvP like any sensible person would.
    Ah yes, we should all go and slay scripted NPCs and jump out of the fire.

I'd rather play Season 3 WOD again than touch PvE tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    the vocal majority have expressed their interest in these two idiots being fired and replaced.
    Looks like you confused "majority" with "minority".

Also, PvP is way, way easier than PvE. Lmao go roll FOTM class and instant glad.
    Hi

PVP is just a minigame to the real game, just like pet battles or micro-holidays. nobody gets fired because they fucked up pet battles. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will start coping with the fact that blizzard does not (and correctly so) gives a much shit for pvp.
    and about millions quitting because pvp - LOL.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Deleted
    Not really. You are just dev bashing.
    Dev bashing? Lmao, people with 0 xp in PvP are developing PvP, how is that dev bashing?

That's pointing out a really stupid flaw that should be fixed ASAP.

Dev bashing? Lmao, people with 0 xp in PvP are developing PvP, how is that dev bashing?

That's pointing out a really stupid flaw that should be fixed ASAP.
    You are bashing a dev because they play WoW on a tablet and somehow think because they do that is the reason behind the pruning. Like I said if you think you can do better apply to Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    PVP is just a minigame to the real game, just like pet battles or micro-holidays. nobody gets fired because they fucked up pet battles. The sooner you realize this the sooner you will start coping with the fact that blizzard does not (and correctly so) gives a much shit for pvp.
    and about millions quitting because pvp - LOL.
    Lol NPC slayers are here I guess, don't let the door hit you as you backpeddle out.

- - - Updated - - -

You are bashing a dev for their choice of playing WoW. Like I said if you think you can do better apply to Blizzard.
    DUDE, DUDE. Are you reading what I'm writing here? DEVELOPERS WITH 0 XP IN PVP ARE DEVELOPING PVP.

AM I GOING CRAZY OR??????

LMFAO.

Lol NPC slayers are here I guess, don't let the door hit you as you backpeddle out.

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE, DUDE. Are you reading what I'm writing here? DEVELOPERS WITH 0 XP IN PVP ARE DEVELOPING PVP.

AM I GOING CRAZY OR??????

LMFAO.
    And if you think you can do better again here you go.

https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings

Go apply see if you get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Looks like you confused "majority" with "minority".

Also, PvP is way, way easier than PvE. Lmao go roll FOTM class and instant glad.
    How many gladiators do you have, out of curiosity?

Deleted
    It's funny how people don't get it. When something is good , the original people leave / fired and the leeches come in . Thus the good turns to bad. WoW is an example of this trend. If top pvpers were in charge of pvp balancing , they would probably reroll back to wrath.

It's even funnier that people think that blizzard's decisions are team- based. Way to go sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Surgex View Post
    It's funny how people don't get it. When something is good , the original people leave / fired and the leeches come in . Thus the good turns to bad. WoW is an example of this trend. If top pvpers were in charge of pvp balancing , they would probably reroll back to wrath.

It's even funnier that people think that blizzard's decisions are team- based. Way to go sheep
    It's even funnier that you think they aren't. All teams design as a collective in nearly every creative business. If you really think Holinka alone is making every decision/design choice for PvP then that's just silly.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-03-22 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    And if you think you can do better again here you go.

Go apply see if you get a job.
    That is avoiding the question and the topic at hand, trying to divert the attention away from the developers towards me is not a viable tactic in this thread.

Address the issue that there are developers with ZERO xp developing PvP, you've had numerous Blizzcon R1s come in Blizzard's HQ and give constructive feedback, they later made a thread telling us that Blizzard didn't even take a single piece of feedback and implement it into the game.

That's why we have a such a big problem here.

at least i am not rerolling when my "cookie-cutter stun and kill within 5 seconds-spec" gets nerfed ever so slightly.
    I understand first comes denial, after - anger. Remind me why wow "PVP" is not an e-sport yet? because blizzard failed to balance? bitch, please, blizzard balanced starcraft and overwatch and brought them into the e-sports easily. Now repeat after me - "Wow instanced pvp is a failure, i am unable to execute complex boss strategies and thus i call myself a pvper".
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.