Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because she's in a position of power.
    You can never know why they got in that relationship.
    Were his scores bad? Did she hint he could get them up?
    Did she detain him just to flirt with him?

No, if a 27 year old guy was banging a 17 year old girl it would still be fine.
    Don't kid yourself, you've been brainwashed into thinking that if a men did it, it would be alright. It would most definitely not, and it would most certainly be worse if the guy put a smile on for the mug shot. By today's standards, a male teacher fucking a student is a downright monster, predator, rapist and oppressor.

This is yet another attempt by the matriarchy and the regressive left to antagonize men. You're obviously way to naïve to notice; keep sucking on that big tit and remember these words when you live in an underground facility plugged into a semen extraction machine.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2017-03-22 at 09:13 AM.

You can never know
    Exactly. So you don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sexual relationships between teacher and student are highly inappropriate and unprofessional.

She should most definitely be fired and have her teachers license revoked.
    Exactly. There's nothing more to say about the matter.
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2017-03-22 at 09:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    And yet... "My 17 year old kid is a naive innocent! She knew not what sex was, this man coerced and raped her!"
    Things would be so different then... Always, no exceptions.
    Those are double standards.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet examples show, it is not.
    Creepy/weird/socially unacceptable? sure
    cause for getting fired? sure
    Illegal? not in the jurisdiction it happened. (not as rape at least, they do seem to have improper relations with students as a law)

Ah yes, but women are pure and hate sex and so men are wrong when they do it; men are impure and love it, so it's niiiice when women do it.

Sarcasm levels: critical

For reals though, 17 is old enough to understand exactly what you're doing in my books so I'm struggling to muster outrage there. It's mostly a case of what the fuck is the teacher doing, please remove her from her position.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AgesPast0 View Post
    Friendly reminder if the roles were reserved, it'd be a shitstorm.
    Understandably so, a man can force himself on a girl while a woman can't on a young man, she could only have sex if young man agreed to. Still inappropiate, he's still a clueless kid; hell I think 18-year-old shouldn't get to vote until they are 21 n have a few years of working experince, 17-20 is young for anything, pretty clueless.
    Also that teacher is married, I can't imagine the husband liking her grinning mug shot..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I disagree. They should do it how the company i work for does it and you have to report co-worker relations to HR. Wasnt there a story about a student and a teacher having a baby and the parents of the student were totally fine with it? Just make sure the parents know and keep the information about the two on record.
    A school is different to a company... You should trust a teacher to not abuse their power. At the very least I can call her out on a very bad judgement call. She had to know what the consequences were. If she cannot see that far, how is she fit being a teacher?

Quote Originally Posted by AgesPast0 View Post
    Friendly reminder if the roles were reserved, it'd be a shitstorm.
    So the female would be 17 and the male late 20's then?

Wouldn't be much of a shitstorm at all imo

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Understandably so, a man can force himself on a girl while a woman can't on a young man, she could only have sex if young man agreed to. Still inappropiate, he's still a clueless kid; hell I think 18-year-old shouldn't get to vote until they are 21 n have a few years of working experince, 17-20 is young for anything, pretty clueless.
    Also that teacher is married, I can't imagine the husband liking her grinning mug shot..
    Unless those years of history class over a decade ago have completed faded to dust, until WWI the age to vote WAS 21. This caused some controversy when you had young men 18-20 being drafted and send to war when they never had a chance to vote about whether they wanted their country to be part of it.

Kinda like the taxation without representation thing. If you were voting age, you voted in the guys who agreed to go to war, so if you got drafted that's the system working as intended. But if you were 18-20 and got drafted, you didn't have a say. So they got the law changed to lower the voting age to 18. Shouldn't be able to be sent off to a war you didn't have the right to vote against.

Don't know if it applies to Texas, but some places have teacher-student sex laws that fall under statutory rape. His legal age doesn't mean much if Texas has these kinds of bylines. Regardless of where it falls on the law side of things, it's generally seen as an abuse of power and will likely get her fired. Parents don't much like schools with known sexual predators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a woman reject you or something?
    See? You can't even spew a decent argument. You instead chose to go down the fallacy route, here's your 10 internet points.

Use them to buy a fresh pair of balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I don't really understand... why was she arrested? Ah it was in Texas, nevermind. Burn her at the stake!
    in wisconsin it's considered statutory rape and you are put on the sex offender list. regardless of consent or age.
    you can receive up to 2yrs 9 months in prison and or a $10k fine if they are 16 or 17. it is considered a class a misdemeanor.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2017-03-22 at 02:15 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Of course she's smiling, she's been getting laid.

Not only did she sleep with one of her students, she also cheated on her husband while doing it. Sounds like a wonderful person...
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    She should lose the job, but to jail her? She's 27, he's 17. Fucking grow up.
    Depends if they can establish grooming behavior. If not, then I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Where were all these sex crazed teachers when I was in school!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Anatomy huh?
    My thoughts exactly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A 27-year-old anatomy teacher in Texas was arrested Monday, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old student.
    Yeah, I'd definitely let her teach me anatomy...

News flash: male and female sexuality do not work the same way. That's why the double standard exists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    A lot of keyboard warriors claiming that they would "smash that" when they were 17. Pretty pathetic to be honest. A person who is a position of power took advantage of another. People need to think before they open up their mouths. It only makes you look like a joke.
    We all know that's not what happened. Let's be real here. The 17 year old kid got laid and his only regret is that people found out about it and ruined his opportunity to get laid more.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sexual relationships between teacher and student are highly inappropriate and unprofessional. The age of consent in Texas is 17, so I don't think she should be jailed, but she should most definitely be fired and have her teachers license revoked.
    Student teacher relationships are illegal in Texas.

http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-co...ect-21-12.html
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    The hypocrisy levels around here are getting out of control. Someone call the internet police.

If this was a man having a relationship with student, we'd be calling him a monster and going for the pitchforks. Same fucking deal every time. Fucking matriarchy at it again.
    Yeah, because a male teacher banging a female student is creepy. It's not creepy the other way around. It's just awesome the other way around.

How is that not hypocritical? Because, in case you weren't born on planet Earth, male and female sexuality are different. When a man has sex it's typically much less of an emotional connection.