Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And with that, you are reported.

- - - Updated - - -

You too....
    Congratulations, you found the 'Report Post' button.

Much like all Trump supporters, you champion free speech, yet when an opposing viewpoint is presented and validated you attempt censorship.

Well, at least you're playing exactly to type.

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post

Much like all Trump supporters, you champion free speech, yet when an opposing viewpoint is presented and validated you attempt censorship.

I will tell you as I have told all others. Please quote me where I have directly supported Trump. Until then...
    Have a wonderful day!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will tell you as I have told all others. Please quote me where I have directly supported Trump. Until then...
    Have a wonderful day!
    Right, you just defend him at every opportunity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/u...ald-trump.html

Trump is so in-all on Trumpcare that he is making serious threats. He is very ANGRY and desperate to break all of his healthcare promises, kick 24M people off of insurance, make insurance cover less, make the old and sick pay more, and massively raise out-of-pocket costs.

How do The Deploreables feel about this?

Enjoy being conned.
    It's always easy to step on the weak and poor, becuase they have no power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Are you deliberately being obtuse? Surely you can't be this fucking thick..
    Yes, check the poster history and the posters posting behavior. You're safe to put said poster on ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a wonderful day!
    The thing is, as Trump supporters have shown prior to elections, admitting you support Trump is saved for the voting booth. But, you have no issue lying to defend Trump. For example, the post that started this:

People seem to forget that Obama did something similar when he pushed his healthcare bill through.
    No, Obama couldn't do something similar, due to the nature of the law, and Trumpcare is avoiding doing the same, because they simply do not have the votes supporting a 60% majority. Trumpcare is explicitly using the budget to implement it, so that the bar for passing Trumpcare is 10% lower than that of ACA.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post

He's just purposefully doing-what-cannot-be-named to rile up others to get them infracted. Personally I think every infraction he manages to get to others with his rule breaking, should be slapped to his account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Yes, check the poster history and the posters posting behavior. You're safe to put said poster on ignore.
    Yeah, but by this point... Hooked no longer posts... Zembergy (aka TrumpIsPresident) is all, but gone... Vyxn has fallen off from posting... with the loudest Trump supporters gone, he is one of the few remaining true believers... oh and all of those people, including the one who changed his name to Trump, denied supporting him... even though unfortunately, the reason they don't support him, never seemed to match the actual events playing out. Heck, GhostPanther went from him being part the worst choice combination of candidates, to Trump doing no wrong and seemingly forgetting that just like he blames MSM and liberals now, he claimed Trump was the worst, before he won.

Every time I reply to him, I just say 'open sesame' 3 times and hope it opens the door to infinite treasure.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Ok. If the government can't cut anything at all, how are they going to get out of debt? I'm curious. They have to cut spending on SOMETHING. There's going to be outcry no matter what the government does to cut spending and get America out of debt. If you could choose, what would you choose to take America out of debt? Remember, they're TRILLIONS in debt.
    How about your military budget, your president's weekly golf trips, investments into coal and gas mines.....the list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Well, at least you've made it easy to see you don't have any interest sitting at the adult table, and can be ignored.
    You have to be new here at any rate to not know he lives under a bridge.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also said the people on his enemies list were going to pay when he won... not happened yet (well, they're not paying any more than the rest of us).
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Ok. If the government can't cut anything at all, how are they going to get out of debt? I'm curious. They have to cut spending on SOMETHING. There's going to be outcry no matter what the government does to cut spending and get America out of debt. If you could choose, what would you choose to take America out of debt? Remember, they're TRILLIONS in debt.
    There are cutting any program they can possibly think of that the progressive left likes, that advances their agenda, and puts more money in the pockets of the wealthy, while not reducing spending at all, due to increased military spending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Or just raise taxes?
    Don't use the cuts to increase military funding?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Totally fake topic. Trump never said he was coming after them. He said they will lose their seat meaning that they will be voted out of office by all the people who voted Trump in to repeal Obamacare.
    His direct quote was literally "I am going to come after you", while speaking to Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina, a prime holdout and the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, a hotbed of concern about the legislation, according to several people in the room who described his comments on condition of anonymity because the session was private.

Try reading sometime.

7+ Year Old Account
    Surely you are not too lazy enough to find it for yourself. The internet is quite an astonishing tool.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Since you were too lazy to. I took a couple minutes to look up when he addressed a join session of Congress in 2009 in regards to the ACA.

The closest I could find to anything, you are claiming at all, is-

But what we've also seen in these last months is the same partisan spectacle that only hardens the disdain many Americans have towards their own government. Instead of honest debate, we've seen scare tactics. Some have dug into unyielding ideological camps that offer no hope of compromise. Too many have used this as an opportunity to score short-term political points, even if it robs the country of our opportunity to solve a long-term challenge. And out of this blizzard of charges and counter-charges, confusion has reigned.

Well, the time for bickering is over. The time for games has passed. (Applause.) Now is the season for action. Now is when we must bring the best ideas of both parties together, and show the American people that we can still do what we were sent here to do. Now is the time to deliver on health care. Now is the time to deliver on health care.
    So while Donald Trump is threatening his own party, Obama was pushing for bi-partisan unity on the issue. So, is seems like, unless you provide any ACTUAL evidence your memory is dead wrong.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-03-22 at 03:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    LOL! Ah yes, we should all cower in fear of North Korea and their mighty military... Cutting the military budget by a few billion will surely give NK the upper hand!
    Well no you're in Canada so you shouldn't worry

Think it's more so the cascading effect that could occur if NK was to initiate a conflict.
    This is why it's important to press China a bit understand what side of the fence they're on.
    And making a better relationship with Russia.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He also said the people on his enemies list were going to pay when he won... not happened yet (well, they're not paying any more than the rest of us).
    There was a 9/11 truther yesterday defending Trump, because the alternative was greedy, rich, elites, who wanted to destabilize Middle East. Unless you want to ignore Trump completely, looking for promises that did happen, will be a tough climb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Since you were too lazy to. I took a couple minutes to look up when he addressed a join session of Congress in 2009 in regards to the ACA.

The closest I could find to anything, you are claiming at all, is-

So while Donald Trump is threatening his own party, Obama was pushing for bi-partisan unity on the issue. So, seems like unless you provide any ACTUAL evidence your memory is dead wrong.
    You don't even need memory. If Obama went with a budget solution, as Trumpcare is doing. ACA would have passed months earlier, because getting a simple majority was a lot easier. Obama couldn't have done the same, because he explicitly chose the more difficult, but 10% more inclusive option.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and by the way... misquoting Palosi in 'you must pass it to see what's in it' is also not the same as Spicer justifying Trumpcare with 'you have to pass it, because it's just the first of 3 unknown prongs' for a good portion of an hour.

Trump really is hitler i knew cnn was all knowing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    His direct quote was literally "I am going to come after you", while speaking to Representative Mark Meadows, Republican of North Carolina, a prime holdout and the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, a hotbed of concern about the legislation, according to several people in the room who described his comments on condition of anonymity because the session was private.

Try reading sometime.
    He said that to one person. The thread title states that he told all GOP lawmakers they better vote for it or hes coming after them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Well no you're in Canada so you shouldn't worry

Think it's more so the cascading effect that could occur if NK was to initiate a conflict.
    This is why it's important to press China a bit understand what side of the fence they're on.
    And making a better relationship with Russia.
    We spend more on our military than the next 3 countries combined. (China, Suadi Arabia and Russia).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...y_expenditures

If they're such a threat that we feel we need to pump billions more into the military budget, maybe we should instead see how the money is being spent and more effectively utilize the massive amounts already being used.

Here's a deplorable definding that crap :-)

He can easily cut military spending, yet he seems to have found 54 billion dollars to fund that. He can also easily let people with money pay for what they can pay instead of using the trickle-up principle of poor and needy people paying for the billionaires.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/