Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-wo...139916408.html

A 27-year-old anatomy teacher in Texas was arrested Monday, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old student.

Her social media suggest she celebrated her birthday with her husband the night before her arrest.

Aren't gender dynamics funny? The 17 year old male is to praised by everyone, while if it were a 17 year old female everyone would be up in arms to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Yeah, because a male teacher banging a female student is creepy. It's not creepy the other way around. It's just awesome the other way around.

How is that not hypocritical? Because, in case you weren't born on planet Earth, male and female sexuality are different. When a man has sex it's typically much less of an emotional connection.
    That's probably the most retarded statement and generalization I've read today. You are seriously trying to prove a point by providing anecdotal evidence and generalizing how males and females experiment sexuality based only on sex and nothing else?

In the hypothetical case that the kid in this case was forced to eat her pussy to get a passing grade, it's okay because the teacher thought of all of this shit as a very emotional relationship. What the actual fuck.

This is really baffling, I'm starting to understand the widespread hate towards millennials. Oh well... I guess we can just say...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sexual relationships between teacher and student are highly inappropriate and unprofessional. The age of consent in Texas is 17, so I don't think she should be jailed, but she should most definitely be fired and have her teachers license revoked.
    This. It's unprofessional and harmful for the student-teacher relation that should have been the top priority. If there's more then sexual attraction between the 2 i wish them all the best together, but she can't ever be a teacher anymore.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

She's smiling because she knows women sex offenders usually get a slap on the wrist compared to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Yes there's a double standard.
    To an extent, there should be one.

In other news, the typical "crazy eyes" meme girl may have competition now.

I'm with the law on this, don't care if the kid is 17, no sexual relationship should exist in a school between a teacher and a student, it breaks so many moral issues ( and im not necessary talking about only the kids mental state, but also the other favors the teacher could have been doing, such as fixing grades, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post

Aren't gender dynamics funny? The 17 year old male is to praised by everyone, while if it were a 17 year old female everyone would be up in arms to kill him.
    Actually 17 year old is fine as long as its not ateacher taking advantage of a 13 -14 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    She's smiling because she knows women sex offenders usually get a slap on the wrist compared to men.
    agreed if she was a man the law and the internet would crucify her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    That's probably the most retarded statement and generalization I've read today. You are seriously trying to prove a point by providing anecdotal evidence and generalizing how males and females experiment sexuality based only on sex and nothing else?

In the hypothetical case that the kid in this case was forced to eat her pussy to get a passing grade, it's okay because the teacher thought of all of this shit as a very emotional relationship. What the actual fuck.
    Yes, that's correct. I'm generalizing male and female sexuality because they're actually quite different from each other. That's why we have these "stereotypes".

Sure it's possible that she was forcing him to eat her pussy or else she was going to give him bad grades. But do you really think that's what was happening? I'd give it a 5% chance at best. If it was a male teacher having sexual relations with a female student well then the chances of such a thing are probably 25% or higher. Now of course I'm just guessing without any sources, but I'm probably in the ballpark.

Generally speaking men rape women. Women don't really rape men. For every 100 cases of rape I'd say maybe 3 at most are cases of women raping men. The other 97 are going to be men raping women or men raping other men.

Random chick comes up to a random dude and says, "Wanna fuck?". What percentage of guys do you think will say yes?

Random dude comes up to a random chick and says, "Wanna fuck?". What percentage of girls do you think will say yes?

It's common sense. Not sure why you're so surprised that men and women are different.
    Last edited by Docturphil; 2017-03-22 at 05:02 PM.

lol.. at 17, i think i would have been the guilty party if caught with a teacher... there was one I may have done anything to get in the sack, and yeah, can be very charming and persuasive too..

I think in the UK the legal age of consent is 16, but it is still frowned upon if you're in your twenties and they are 16/17. I was a very mature guy at 16, but some of my friends, were children, they would definitely have qualified as been prayed upon if a teacher or older person allowed their sexual feelings to develop into something -- even a hint of coercion should not be tolerated. Toleration is not acceptable for everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that's correct. I'm generalizing male and female sexuality because they're actually quite different from each other. That's why we have these "stereotypes".

Sure it's possible that she was forcing him to eat her pussy or else she was going to give him bad grades. But do you really think that's what was happening? I'd give it a 5% chance at best. If it was a male teacher having sexual relations with a female student well then the chances of such a thing are probably 25% or higher. Now of course I'm just guessing without any sources, but I'm probably in the ballpark.

Generally speaking men rape women. Women don't really rape men. For every 100 cases of rape I'd say maybe 3 at most are cases of women raping men. The other 97 are going to be men raping women or men raping other men.

Random chick comes up to a random dude and says, "Wanna fuck?". What percentage of guys do you think will say yes?

Random dude comes up to a random chick and says, "Wanna fuck?". What percentage of girls do you think will say yes?

It's common sense. Not sure why you're so surprised that men and women are different.
    All of this would be fine and dandy with data backing up your claims. Making up random percentages based on your own perception of reality is not an actual source of factual evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    All of this would be fine and dandy with data backing up your claims. Making up random percentages based on your own perception of reality is not an actual source of factual evidence.
    This isn't just my perception of reality though. It's just generally how things are.

Do you really need a scientific study to tell you this shit? I'm not going to try and prove anything because this shit should be a no brainer. Wake up and smell the coffee beans.

Let's be real, this 17 year old male was in heaven. Best class he's ever had.

Have to be honest,

This is the only time I don't think double standards should be a thing, I think (not saying all the time) when theres a age gap this big and the tutor is a male and the student a female, I do believe it has a massive effect on a woman, more so than that of a man.

He'll be sat there, with his mates in a park with a can of beer having a laugh about it, he'll be gutted he won't be getting any more from her, and probably slighty upset over the whole thing, but that'll pass. For me, a woman has the potential for it to be a bigger thing that it actually is.

I kinda need a shovel because this is coming out far worse than I mean it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Have to be honest,

This is the only time I don't think double standards should be a thing, I think (not saying all the time) when theres a age gap this big and the tutor is a male and the student a female, I do believe it has a massive effect on a woman, more so than that of a man.

He'll be sat there, with his mates in a park with a can of beer having a laugh about it, he'll be gutted he won't be getting any more from her, and probably slighty upset over the whole thing, but that'll pass. For me, a woman has the potential for it to be a bigger thing that it actually is.

I kinda need a shovel because this is coming out far worse than I mean it to.
    Nah you're right. People don't like to hear it because it can be perceived as contradictory to their whole "men and women are equal" thing. Which, by the way, I totally agree with. But the plain fact is men and women are different and this double standard is one of the results of that difference. Just how it is.

People trying to suggest we need a scientific study to prove it though is just fucking hilarious. Yeah, sure you go ahead with your scientific study. I'll just sit here and wait for however many years it takes to reach your conclusion. You'll come up to me with your conclusion and I'll be like, "NO FUCKING SHIT. Can't believe you actually wasted your time on that."

Man, all my teachers were male or 65+ females, and one butch dyke that was around 50. I think one time we had a sub that was mid twenties to 30, who was somewhat attractive. Where was all the eye candy teachers back in the day? These damn kids always gettin spoiled

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    in wisconsin it's considered statutory rape and you are put on the sex offender list. regardless of consent or age.
    you can receive up to 2yrs 9 months in prison and or a $10k fine if they are 16 or 17. it is considered a class a misdemeanor.
    You missed the * at the end

*if you are a woman you will probably receive 75-100% reduction in the sentence, and half the time won't even have to be put on the sex offender list.

I also like how everyone says the kid was in heaven.
    Do you think young female students can't also be in "heaven" when having sex with a hot male teacher?
    Last edited by Zan15; 2017-03-22 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Actually 17 year old is fine as long as its not ateacher taking advantage of a 13 -14 year old.
    Gender not age

Yeah, because a male teacher banging a female student is creepy. It's not creepy the other way around. It's just awesome the other way around.

How is that not hypocritical? Because, in case you weren't born on planet Earth, male and female sexuality are different. When a man has sex it's typically much less of an emotional connection.
    Lol if this was true Tinder would be 99.9% dudes hooking up with other dudes.

My god people have such a ridiculous view of women's sexuality

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'd definitely let her teach me anatomy...

News flash: male and female sexuality do not work the same way. That's why the double standard exists.

News flash they both can enjoy sex the same way, just different parts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the age of consent is 17, and that is the age of the boy, then no jail time is required.

Though she should be fired for breaking the code of conduct.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    If the age of consent is 17, and that is the age of the boy, then no jail time is required.

Though she should be fired for breaking the code of conduct.
    Agree. And her husband should file a divorce and she should not receive any benefit from it.