10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its fire and brimstone!

The whole country is on fire

Its raining lava

The whole world is ending there.
    No that is Iceland.

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    The social democratic party, they where really good for Sweden but they went downhill as History progressed. Leftist propaganda etc, nationalistic views have been shut down for a long time. During the 80s-90s Nationalistic/Patriotic bands appeared from youth but media witch hunted that.

I'm from Gotland and my generation was kinda spared all this shit, but we see ourselves as Gutes before Swedes. The national Anthem isn't sung, kids told the flag is racist. Teaching us that the monarchy is a waste of money and always been bad for Sweden. We are evil because we owned one little shit island where they sold slaves. Swedes doesn't exist according to our politicians we don't have a culture or history.

Beat that into kids heads for a generation and there you go!
    Please stop with this fucking misinformation, people still sing the national anthem in schools and they can still wave the Swedish flags on their graduation day and other occasions. And before you say i dont know what i speak of i also live in Sweden. And i for one count myself as Swede FIRST and proud of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That is a bit extreme.

Because Germans, Greeks, Itailians, etc are fearful of showing too much national pride and reverence for their respective militaries as they fear it could bring back pro fascist nationalist sentiment.

But Germans still show a love for their culture through food and old traditions. Greeks could be argued have strayed too much from embracing the culture of the Ancient Greeks, but still maintain a strong Christian Orthodox identity that permeates their culture. Italians have a great love of the Ancient Romans, their food and national songs.

The three countries I outlined is no accident as for these three countries were splintered and were only unified with national push to unify each respective country.

Sweden historically has not had to so such large unification with nationalism, so why are they discarding nationalism? And has Sweden ever experienced fascism to be fearful of nationalism?

No we are not discarding nationalism you can be both proud of your heritage AND be a decent person who dont generalise a whole people by the actions of a few.

And about our culture the fun thing is whenever i ask one of my countrymen that say "our culture is going down the drain" i ask what culture is it that is disappearing? And the thing that always gets up is "We cant sing our national anthem" or "Our kids are not allowed this or that in school because reasons"

Anyone care to explain why Sverigedemokraterna has seen such a huge rise in popularity if there is no immigration problem in Sweden?

In the 2014 election the Sweden Democrats received 12.9% of the votes, doubling their support and becoming the third-largest party. The party remained big in Scania and Blekinge; for example in Malmö the party received 14% of the votes, in Landskrona it received 19% of the votes and in Sjöbo a total of 30%. Other parties, however, remained firm in their decision to isolate them from exerting influence. Some time after that, Åkesson announced he would go on sick leave due to burnout.[49][50] Mattias Karlsson was appointed to temporarily take over Åkesson's duties as party leader.

On Monday, 23 March 2015, it was announced that Åkesson would return from his leave of absence to resume his duties as party leader following an interview to be broadcast on the Friday, 27 March instalment of the Skavlan program on SVT, and a subsequent press conference with the Swedish media.[51][52]

Amid media coverage regarding the high immigration figures and the European migrant crisis, the Sweden Democrats soared in all opinion polls during the summer of 2015, even topping web-based polls from YouGov and Sentio in late summer, with a little over a quarter of the vote.[53][54] The party also saw rising support in phone-based polls, although the swing was lower.
    Donald Trump propaganda too?

How about the rise of Lepen's popularity in France? I was reading today in a French newspaper that Lepen is set to win first round of French elections with around 37.9% of the vote. Once upon the time, prior to the mass Muslim invasion, Lepen Sr. used to get around 5% or so.

Ofc I care about Sweden exactly, if not less so, as much as Swedes care for Greece or the average Jew, but the hypocrisy and leftist propaganda in here is just unbearable. I am Jewish btw.
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2017-03-22 at 04:02 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I was reading today in a French newspaper that Lepen is set to win first round of French elections with around 37.9% of the vote. Once upon the time, prior to the mass Muslim invasion, Lepen Sr. used to get around 5% or so.
    That (also) has another reason, though. And that is the fact that Marine Le Pen is, overall, seen as a quite a bit more "socially acceptable" alternative compared to her father. She is still extreme in her positions, but she isn't as flat-out extreme as Jean-Marie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Anyone know whats happening in Sweden"
    Somewhere in Sweden people are having protected coitus.

Somewhere in Sweden an old lady slipped on ice and broke her tail bone.

Somewhere in Sweden an Infant is born.

Somewhere in Sweden a guy named Andreas remembers his time in Africa with me when we were kids in his Swedish Embassy in Lagos.

Somewhere in Sweden Katia tries not to remember me passing out drunk on her after we gorged on sushi after the bar.

Somewhere in Sweden someone lost in Uno and is salty that a four year old beat him.

Somewhere in Sweden.....
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Surströmning. Surströmning is happening, and we need to stop it!
    It's surströmMing not surströmning. Also it only smells bad. The taste is pretty mellow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    So tell us about these problems you've experienced. Assaulted om the street? What did immigrants do to you?
    I'm born and raised in Sweden too and never had a single problem with immigrants. In fact, the only problem I've ever had came from a drunk Swedish guy.

The only reason the Right overreacts with these "problems" is because they are politically motivated to take power. That's it. It's the air they breathe.
    So where in Sweden do you live? Because the suburbs have been having problems with migration related criminality since I was in primary school back in the 90s, probably before that too. Miljonprogrammen were never known for their low crime rates.

Deleted
    So tell us about these problems you've experienced. Assaulted om the street? What did immigrants do to you?
    I'm born and raised in Sweden too and never had a single problem with immigrants. In fact, the only problem I've ever had came from a drunk Swedish guy.

The only reason the Right overreacts with these "problems" is because they are politically motivated to take power. That's it. It's the air they breathe.
    I was in a relationship with an arab immigrant back in school, it was nice and all until I learned what he and his friends and by extension the families thought about swedish women, that we're whores and then acting threatening towards me when the relationship ended because of that.

Being unsafe when going to do laundry when I lived in an area where a lot of arabs and africans moved in due to sexual harassment, never any problems before they moved there. Now most of the swedes have moved away from there because it wasn't even safe to do laundry alone as a woman. Left are the arabs and africans and some middle-aged or retired swedish men and now I live in an area which consists mostly of swedes, finns and a few thai women that's married to swedish or finnish men.

The strain on the healthcare, I work as a usk and they strain the system way more than swedes do, both with health problems and cultural conflicts arising due to their religion. Men that "brusar upp" because a swedish doctor try to shake hands with their wife when introducing themselves. People that performs/has performed FGM on their daughters. The amount who brings diseases here due to lack of vaccines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    So where in Sweden do you live? Because the suburbs have been having problems with migration related criminality since I was in primary school back in the 90s, probably before that too. Miljonprogrammen were never known for their low crime rates.
    I don't even live in a suburb. The place I live in could probably be called a "bruksort".
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-03-22 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    I was in a relationship with an arab immigrant back in school, it was nice and all until I learned what he and his friends and by extension the families thought about swedish women, that we're whores and then acting threatening towards me when the relationship ended because of that.

Being unsafe when going to do laundry when I lived in an area where a lot of arabs and africans moved in due to sexual harassment, never any problems before they moved there. Now most of the swedes have moved away from there because it wasn't even safe to do laundry alone as a woman. Left are the arabs and africans and some middle-aged or retired swedish men and now I live in an area which consists mostly of swedes, finns and a few thai women that's married to swedish or finnish men.

The strain on the healthcare, I work as a usk and they strain the system way more than swedes do, both with health problems and cultural conflicts arising due to their religion. Men that "brusar upp" because a swedish doctor try to shake hands with their wife when introducing themselves. People that performs/has performed FGM on their daughters. The amount who brings diseases here due to lack of vaccines.
    "The Others" emanates from this post!

Get used to it

There were close to 69 million refugees in the last 10 years. By 2035-2055 that number will get close to 500 million. I am not sure you guys are aware that these "Others" will be a more prominent feature in nearly every country in the world in a few decades. Your governments are only preparing you for whats to come.

Again good luck with that
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Get used to it
    Yeah, no. I'll vote for the sweden democrats and support more radical options like NMR if they're not enough.

Deleted
    I like this statistic:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I like this statistic:
    Not sure what that's supposed to show or add. I don't live in the US and would never move there.

Deleted
    I like this statistic:
    Hey, I like statistics. Could you clarify what you mean by that unemployment stat and aswell give us a source to those listed, please.

I'm not sure what you mean here, are you insinuating that over a doubling in certain crime rates isn't a cause of concern? Or are you refuting the reason why they have increased?

Deleted
    Not sure what that's supposed to show or add. I don't live in the US and would never move there.
    I am sure you dont.

Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-03-22 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Warning! FAKE TWEET! Donald never wrote that..

Deleted
    I am sure you dont.
    No, I don't because it's of no relevance to sweden. I couldn't give less of a shit about USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    They haven't been in a war for over 2 centuries.
    Yup I think this is it. They don't appreciate what they have until it will be lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yup I think this is it. They don't appreciate what they have until it will be lost.
    No, it's 68-vänstern and their influence on politics.

Deleted
    No, I don't because it's of no relevance to sweden. I couldn't give less of a shit about USA.
    Is that the reason you do alt-right propaganda in an american forum?

I like this statistic:

So your picture saying the US is actually underdeveloped and has its own issues is somehow proof that Sweden doesn't have an immigration problem?

Did you ever back up the stupidity from a few pages back, btw?

Deleted
    Is that the reason you do alt-right propaganda in an american forum?
    I'm not doing any "alt right propaganda" by talking about problems in sweden. There is no "alt right" parties in Sweden, fyi. The Sweden Democrats are like a swedish nationalist party that's 3 decades old by now.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-03-22 at 05:29 PM.

No, it's 68-vänstern and their influence on politics.
    That was worldwide culture change during that time period as it wasn't just in Europe, but it was prevalent throughout south America and USA/Canada.

The cycle always goes left--->right----->left---->right

This is because people always go to extremes. To solve a leftist extremism problem you have to swing to the extreme right. And then extreme leftism comes back in to counterbalance the extreme right, and so the cycle continues. A good example? Refugees crisis.in Europe.

This is why the notion that culture wars every reach "progress" is full of folly.

The truth is that norms and customs of cultures depend on moods and attitudes at the time. They come and go as quickly as shoulder pads in fashion.

Nothing holds true forever.