Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    police: No terrorists have got into the building. Two have been caught on Westminster bridge, one officer down

Looks like its the 4 lions. These retards have all been caught. River rapids bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    it's a crying shame Theresa May didn't get shot, it would do the UK a huge favour getting rid of Thatcher 2.0 - in fact, I think that pretty much goes for the entire Conservative party.
    no fan of theresa may, but this is pretty fucked up to say in general.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    A lot of people spout this nonsense in the UK sadly, basically whenever somebody is declared fit for work by our benefits system, and then goes on to die at some point in time our media attempt to connect the two to portray our government as murderers, and people like him fall for it.
    Oh of course, it's totally made up, right? that's why the UN was investigating them, they always investigate made up stuff... right? ... it's actually people like you that fall for it, are you a Daily Mail reader per chance? I'm guessing yes.
    Last edited by Turaska; 2017-03-22 at 04:05 PM.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Looks like its the 4 lions. These retards have all been caught. River rapids bro!
    *Rubber dinghy rapids, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Dont you guys love that when ever an attack happens, no one cares why, no one really cares who, all that really matters is what they look like.
    Welcome to the 21st century, where Islamaphobia is more prevalent than fears of Shark Attacks, despite shark attacks killing more people per year than Islamic Extremists. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    And police? US cities would have several police units in a major city attack there in seconds.

Edit: Especially in an area of the city like this... That's extremely slow.
    2 parts to this. First is that the closest police presence even in downtown areas is minutes away at minimum, unless you get lucky. The second is that police generally don't want to be the first and only guy to show up to an active attacker scenario, especially the British police who generally don't carry firearms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not far from me, was wondering what those sirens were about.
    Didnt know Westminster was in a field somewhere :P

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    It was a 40 year old asian man
    So would that be a british or an american asian description? (as in is it Indian/Pakistani etc or chinese/japanese/korean)

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Gotta question the intelligence of somebody who when on an attempted killing spree armed with a knife decides to try and force entry into one of the only buildings in the area with armed guards... lol.
    Going out on a limb and saying they were probably attempting suicide by police, it's not uncommon.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Not far from me, was wondering what those sirens were about.
    wait, do we live in the same area? :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Four Lions was an awesome movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    So would that be a british or an american asian description? (as in is it Indian/Pakistani etc or chinese/japanese/korean)
    Asian is BBC speak for a Pakistani or Indian person. Chinese people are generally just called Chinese rather than Asian.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Welcome to the 21st century, where Islamaphobia is more prevalent than fears of Shark Attacks, despite shark attacks killing more people per year than Islamic Extremists. :P
    Uhhh Islamic Extremists kill more people that sharks.
    And to be fair to sharks they can only go in water. If you were at tesco and some shark came knocking down the aisle, you be praying for a jihadi to pop up with a minigun and thin down the shark numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Need to know whether to call them a lone wolf or a terrorist!
    Lol, this so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I hope this isn't another terrorist attack
    as of now it is being treated as such, until they get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Well, it was a british who said it, so I'd guess brittish asian description? I didn't even know that was a thing. For me asians encompass all of them. Russians also, but russians are usually morphologically indentified as russians

"Metropolitan Police say they are treating it as a terrorist incident and buildings are in lockdown."

There you have it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-39355505

Uhhh Islamic Extremists kill more people that sharks.
    And to be fair to sharks they can only go in water. If you were at tesco and some shark came knocking down the aisle, you be praying for a jihadi to save pop up with a minigun and thin down the shark numbers.
    Don't lie, I've seen the acclaimed documentary Sharknado.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    'Asian' typically means Arab in England. So if the witnesses are right this was another Muslim terrorist attack.

Suicide by cop?
    What exactly about this is terrorism? Usually they say that when someone invokes allahu akbar while attacking. We've heard nothing about any motive at all.