Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    While i don't know, i think you are confusing the police officer with the first casualty, who was a woman.
    No, according to the Finnish news I read it was like this:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201...89852_ul.shtml

Eyewitnesses have said the assailant stabbed the female officer 4-5 times and the other officer ran away. Then two other police in civilian outfits came from indoors and shot the assailant.

They also said the dead person was the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Soo is this another case of religion of peace gon' religion of peace?
    Well he have pictures of the attacker, but no motive so far. No reports of him shouting the usual islamist battle cry when they attack places and no responsibility claimed by the usual terror groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Do you guys have hard labor chain gang prisons in the UK?
    I wish, although I wouldn't mind bringing back the stocks and have people stone him :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, according to the Finnish news I read it was like this:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201...89852_ul.shtml

Eyewitnesses have said the assailant stabbed the female officer 4-5 times and the other officer ran away. Then two other police in civilian outfits came from indoors and shot the assailant.

They also said the dead person was the police.
    well the BBC feed i have said nothing about the gender of the officer, so it might be two dead women then.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Do you guys have hard labor chain gang prisons in the UK?
    Nope, prisons here are like holiday camps, soft touch.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I wish, although I wouldn't mind bringing back the stocks and have people stone him :P
    That could kill him. Rotting vegetables that will make his life insufferable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about the bridge and parliment building since not from UK obviously. How far away is that bridge from the building itself? Or rather the area that he attacked the one officer. In the picture of the alleged attacker that still looks like the bridge to me so I'm wondering exactly how he went from car, to a different area and then back to bridge?

7+ Year Old Account
    Typical culture in muslim country.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-22 at 08:40 PM.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

I hope we use the blood donated by a trans gay atheist to save his life just on the off chance he is affiliated with an Islamic terror group. No virgins for you mate if you do end up pegging it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Question about the bridge and parliment building since not from UK obviously. How far away is that bridge from the building itself? Or rather the area that he attacked the one officer. In the picture of the alleged attacker that still looks like the bridge to me so I'm wondering exactly how he went from car, to a different area and then back to bridge?
    The building is at the end of the bridge, like as soon as you're off the bridge, you're next to parliament.

It's literally right next to the bridge.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Soo is this another case of religion of peace gon' religion of peace?

Edit: Who cares if some group named EDL is there? Some muslim commits terrorism AGAIN and y'all want to worry about some random group walking around because you don't want to criticize your beloved islam. Typical liberal brits.
    Its clearly wrong to be disgusted by far right wing groups who use this to further their Agendas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    The building is at the end of the bridge, like as soon as you're off the bridge, you're next to parliament.
    Ah okay thank you that makes more sense then.

Deleted

Right next to eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Welcome to the 21st century, where Islamaphobia is more prevalent than fears of Shark Attacks, despite shark attacks killing more people per year than Islamic Extremists. :P
    Hmm I'm guessing people are quiet afraid of sharks where there are sharks. If some 1 is worried about spark attacks in central London they would be slightly insane would they not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Hmm I'm guessing people are quiet afraid of sharks where there are sharks. If some 1 is worried about spark attacks in central London they would be slightly insane would they not?
    I am just saying when Sharks learn to walk on land we're fucked
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its clearly wrong to be disgusted by far right wing groups who use this to further their Agendas.
    Don't deflect. Another Islamic terrorist. It's fact. You want them in our country though amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Don't deflect. Another Islamic terrorist. It's fact. You want them in our country though amirite?
    Nobody wants terrorists in their country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am just saying when Sharks learn to walk on land we're fucked

Terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post

Terrifying.
    aaaannnnnnd were all fucked.